Heaven! (EX, BDSM, all kinks, freeform)(We need Masters!)

Started by Panthean, July 18, 2010, 09:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

MOVED!

O:) Heaven is in need of partner characters. What we are looking for specifically are:

UsernameOrientation of InterestGender of InterestD/M/S/S Status of InteresttoGender of CharacterD/M/S/S Status of CharacterCharacter NameAdditional Info

0)Color Codes:noneFemale, Male, Other GenderMaster, Slave, NeithertoFemale, Male, Other GenderMaster, Slave, Neithernone(none)

1)Panthean:A bisexualFemale, maybe HermMaster SoultoFemaleSlave Angel,Jasmine(and Jasmine' slaves under her)

2)Vergil 1989:A straightpreferably FemaleMaster AngeltoMaleSlave Angel,Edward(NA)

3)Snark:A straightFemaleSlave AngeltoMaleMaster Soul,Zachary(NA)

4)Paladin:A straightFemaleNormal PairingtoMaleSoul,Jason Sikes(NA)

5)WerewolfofLondon:A straightMaleMaster SoultoFemaleSlave Angel,Camael(NA)

6)Rukio:A straightFemaleSlave AngeltoMaleMaster Soul,Omaru Sinatsu(NA)

All Open Slots:

UsernameCharacterGenderGender PreferenceMaster ofIn service toOther pairings
Color CodesnoneFemale, Male, Other GenderFemale, Male, Other GenderOpened, Closed, Room for MoreOpened, Closed, Room for MoreOpened, Closed, Room for More

PantheanJasmineFemale, shapeshifterFemale, maybe HermJohnathan(own char)Open: SoulOpen
PantheanJohnathanMaleFemale, maybe HermOpen: AngelClosed: JasmineOpen: Harem Angels
PantheanNathanMaleFemale, maybe HermOpenOpenOpen, Aria

elfguyAiriFemaleFemale, MaleClosedClosedClosed: Sayer(Hell), Isabelle(Hell)

iroleplayyaoiJeremielMaleMaleClosedOpenEmperor Ophelian(Hell)

Vergil1989EdwardMalepreferably FemaleOpenOpenOpen

SnarkZacharyMaleFemale(Anethrial: limited activity)ClosedOpen

LimitlessNikkieAriaFemaleMaleClosedClosedClosed

abandoneddollyAnethrialFemaleMale, FemaleClosedClosed: ZacharyOpen

PaladinJason SikesMaleFemaleClosedClosedOpen

WerewolfofLondonCamaelFemaleMaleClosedOpen: SoulOpen

RukioOmaru SinatsuMaleFemaleOpen: AngelClosedOpen

O:) Heaven Group RP is an extension of Hell Group RP which I will soon begin to call Afterlife Group RP. The idea of Heaven is much similar to Hell, except slaves and masters are reversed. Souls that die and enter Heaven are pre-assigned an angel... or multiple angels that in life acted as guardians, but in the afterlife, act as perfectly willing slaves. The angels that become slaves to "the purer souls" are created specifically for that purpose, and their mentality is created to work perfectly with the soul they are assigned to. These angels follow orders, willingly and most of the time without question, from their masters, and are consistently happy in their position.

O:) In Heaven, just as in the Hell Group RP, each character's limits are respected, and all pairings and interactions are organized in an out of character page separate from the other threads. If you're up for jumping right in however, the Plaza is always available for open group scenes, as well as the Celestial Libraries, which is an anything goes thread. The way it works is that a new user, or even an older user with a new character, will post in the OOC thread, the River of Styx, that they are in need of a pairing. You can either respond to another pairing request, or post to find a different one. Once you have a pairing, you can make in character posts in threads other than the Plaza and the Celestial Libraries, and begin interacting with the character you partnered with in the OOC thread.

O:) Not everyone likes the same thing, so Heaven would have to have personalized Afterlives for each soul that enters. Hell Group RP has dungeon threads, a separate one dedicated to each pairing. Heaven's equivalents are the Heaven threads. If requested, each pairing can be given their own Heaven Thread. These are considered the individual souls personal Heaven and are assigned as necessary. The Heaven threads create more private areas in which only the two users who opted for the thread, and anyone they invite can post in.

O:) The easiest way to find which users and characters are opened for new pairings is to go to the Celestial Libraries. The first four posts in the Celestial Libraries are used as archives for all the information you will need for the rp. The first post is dedicated to rules, the second to location threads and concepts used in Heaven group rp. The third thread is an archive of all active characters in the rp, and the fourth is a convenient list of the characters, the users they belong to, and what pairings they are a part of, in addition to which pairings are still opened for new partners.

O:) If you want to create a new character to enter the game, and join those who have already begun, follow the following character sheet. Feel free to post a picture if you want to, and feel free to post any extra information that you feel is necessary. Keep in mind that no-one is permitted to go outside of their partner's orientation and limits without permission from the user before hand. If you wish to change your character info. you can always do so, just as long as you pm me so that I can alter the information in the Celestial Library's archives.

note: I prefer that you do not add in any extra coding, such as bold, underline, strikethrough, italics, size or color codes to character sheets, it allows for an easier way to keep more systematic posts in the Celestial Library archives.

note: All characters in both Heaven and Hell may cross over into each other.

Name:
Type: (Master soul or slave Angel. I do not have a hierarchy yet, but I intend to make one))
Orientation: (Put down what genders your character will be attracted to, e.g. male, female, hermaphrodite, cuntboy,etc.)
Limits: (If you wish, post that you want people to use your O/O's, some people may choose to explore beyond their O/O's here though)
Appearance: (feel free to be as explicitly long or vaguely short as you desire)
Bio:

O:) I ask that you please read through the second post in the Celestial Libraries before joining in, just be clear on the concepts that you need to know.
Please also read this before making a character, especially an angel:

When it comes to type of angel, and whether or not they have a master or servants will follow this general guide line. Pleas pay attention to this to avoid any confusion and concept clashes.

1)God, The Archangel Michael: This character is a GM character, and an NPC.
2a)Arch-Angels: this class serves only God, and can have servants, willing human followers, or angels created to serve them
2b)Prophets: this class is a mortal soul class, and can have willing followers/servants, but only serve God.
3a/b/c)Saints, Priests, Martyrs: these classes are mortal souls, and willingly serve prophets and arch-angels
4)Other Souls: this class is composed of mortal souls, and can willingly serve whomever they wish, and can have angel servants created for them
5)Seraphim: this class will serve all higher classes, with priority given to God, Archangels, and Prophets
6)Guardians: this class is composed of angels specifically made to serve mortal's souls
7)Protectorates: this class is composed of angels specifically made to serve specific guardians and their guardian's master
8)Warrior Angels, Valkyrie: these classes may willingly serve and act as masters
9)Muse, Half-Angels: these classes may willingly serve and act as masters
10)Animals: this class in non-sentient, and may potentially serve

The different thread/areas in Heaven will include the following:

The River of Sticks (combined OOC for Hell and Heaven Group RP's)

The Celestial Libraries (rules for Heaven, as well as archives of everything you need to know to rp in Heaven! Mixed OOC and IC, anything goes within limits)

The Plaza (Group and Public scenes)

The Heavens (More restricted, organized pairing scenes)

Unlike Hell, I am not going to make a Heavens intermediary thread as I feel it is unnecessary.

The Forest (Vore kinks, although more likely soft vore in Heaven)

The Beaches (aka God's 'Golden' Shore)(Bathroom kinks)

As with Hell, I will not post the Forests or Beaches until there is more than one person desires to roleplay within them.

Be sure to check out Hell's sister rp: Hell! Both rp's are considered a part of Afterlife Group RP.

If you need any more information, please contact me via pm or post any questions here.

EDIT:
Attention newcomers... please post all character sheets HERE! not in the library, HERE! Once I see them and I give the go ahead to start posting, I will copy the character sheet to a specified place in the library, where there is an archive of characters in the third post.

Panthean

Until this RP takes off the ground, some of these threads will not be put up.

The OOC thread will be shared with Hell's OOC thread, don't let the name throw you off if I haven't changed it yet.

Name: Jasmine
Type: Angel, Guardian
Orientation: Lesbian (Females, and Herms)
Limits: Scat, anal to male, double check O/O's
Appearance: Jasmine has a mix of golden blonde and copper red hair, at about 1 single foot in length past the shoulder. She has large wings of white feathers, and the center of her back is lightly feathered down to her tail-bone. Her eyes are crystal neon blue, and her skin is pale, soft white. She is somewhat muscularly toned, but not particularly strong looking. She wears a white strapless top that shows her belly, and a white skirt that goes down to her knees. She wears no shoes.
Bio: Jasmine is a guardian angel who's particular soul has just died (although this spot is unclaimed). She has an undetermined number of protectors under her (more open spots), and begins waiting at the Gates of Heaven for her soul to appear.

elfguy

Name: Airi

Type: Angel

Orientation: Bi

Limits: Fine with everything except death, loss of limbs, herma

Appearance:

Bio: Airi is a young, promising angel. She is tasked with security at the Gates of Heaven. When a lost soul gets to the gate, most are accepted, but some are rejected, and those are sent back to Hell. If they fight, Airi and other angels are there to make sure they don't cause problems. She likes her job, but she feels like an outsider amongst the other angels. While most of them are kind, gentle and happy, she is not. She has dark desires inside of her, she likes when a lost soul becomes violent, she craves using violence and forcefully restraint lower beings. The Arch Angel always reprimands her when she goes too far however, which makes her mad. He's also always trying to make her put more clothes on. She never even considered that it was possible that an angel could switch to become a demon, at least until someone shows her otherwise...

As an angel, she has several powers, including flying (even though her form doesn't have visible wings), restraining her target's movements by cutting down the energy sent to their nerves and muscles with her mind, and causing direct pain in her target's mind.
----

Paladin

Y aknow I'd like ta join this one. As a soul pleaes. will work something up within a day or two.

Panthean

Quote from: Paladin on July 18, 2010, 09:31:14 PM
Y aknow I'd like ta join this one. As a soul pleaes. will work something up within a day or two.

*rings a bell signifying some-one new is coming in*

Yay, awesome

iroleplayyaoi

Name: Jeremiel
Type: Slave Angel
Orientation: Unknown [he doesn't know, but I do. He's gay.]
Limits: Please check my o/o thread.
Appearance: Short wavy blonde hair with light blue eyes and often has a pleasant smile. Slightly pale skin and wears a white jacket, shirt, pants and even shoes.
Bio: Jeremiel was a guardian angel and he enjoyed his job and took it very serious. He would never let a demon in sight even of the humans he looked after. One day he was protecting his humans and something went wrong. A demon appeared out of no where and started to tempt them into gang raping one of the cute girls in their high school. Jeremiel stepped in to fight him off and one thing lead to another. The two were in a raging fight, when Jeremiel found himself getting extremely tired. It was hard to tell just what it was, but suddenly, the angel blacked out.

Vergil1989

I absolutely love this idea, but would it be possible for a demon to switch the same way an angel might?  If so, I have a PC I might be able to pull that trick off with lol.  If not, I can still make an angel PC or something to fit this, but not tonight probably, too tired to come up with anything like this lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Panthean

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 18, 2010, 11:53:36 PM
I absolutely love this idea, but would it be possible for a demon to switch the same way an angel might?  If so, I have a PC I might be able to pull that trick off with lol.  If not, I can still make an angel PC or something to fit this, but not tonight probably, too tired to come up with anything like this lol.

look up half angels in the celestial libraries... it'l be post #2

Vergil1989

Name: Edward
Type: Valkyrie
Orientation: Straight, females unless done tastefully, possibly hermas with more female traits than male
Limits: Check o/o link but for the most part, no incest for sure, and no scat or feces stuff most likely.  Definitely no anal to male or guy on guy in general
Appearance:   (The armor behind him, Edward will use while on Earth and in battle against the demonic hordes.  The boy on the other hand is his general appearance, just slightly older and all that lol..)
Bio: Edward was a soldier way back when, willing to fight and die for his country and those he loved back home.  Died he did though, during a war fought a thousand and a half years ago, on a far corner of the world.  He's been an angel, a Valkyrie for quite some time, following the world's wars and trying to save as many humans that he finds on the fields of battle as he can that are worthy to be saved.  Edward is a warrior for God first and always will be, unless his honor is shook and taken away....
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Panthean

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 19, 2010, 12:47:07 AM
Name: Edward
Type: Valkyrie
Orientation: Straight, females unless done tastefully, possibly hermas with more female traits than male
Limits: Check o/o link but for the most part, no incest for sure, and no scat or feces stuff most likely.  Definitely no anal to male or guy on guy in general
Appearance:   (The armor behind him, Edward will use while on Earth and in battle against the demonic hordes.  The boy on the other hand is his general appearance, just slightly older and all that lol..)
Bio: Edward was a soldier way back when, willing to fight and die for his country and those he loved back home.  Died he did though, during a war fought a thousand and a half years ago, on a far corner of the world.  He's been an angel, a Valkyrie for quite some time, following the world's wars and trying to save as many humans that he finds on the fields of battle as he can that are worthy to be saved.  Edward is a warrior for God first and always will be, unless his honor is shook and taken away....

alright, good

Panthean

Quote from: iroleplayyaoi on July 18, 2010, 11:53:22 PM
Name: Jeremiel
Type: Slave Angel
Orientation: Unknown [he doesn't know, but I do. He's gay.]
Limits: Please check my o/o thread.
Appearance: Short wavy blonde hair with light blue eyes and often has a pleasant smile. Slightly pale skin and wears a white jacket, shirt, pants and even shoes.
Bio: Jeremiel was a guardian angel and he enjoyed his job and took it very serious. He would never let a demon in sight even of the humans he looked after. One day he was protecting his humans and something went wrong. A demon appeared out of no where and started to tempt them into gang raping one of the cute girls in their high school. Jeremiel stepped in to fight him off and one thing lead to another. The two were in a raging fight, when Jeremiel found himself getting extremely tired. It was hard to tell just what it was, but suddenly, the angel blacked out.

also good

Panthean

I am going to say that ranks are important... the way I want the theology to work is that each soul is assigned a Guardian Angel. That Guardian Angel will only ever have one soul that he or she is assigned to, and they will have a permanent emotional and metaphysical attachment to their assigned soul. Up to 5 or 6 Protectorate Angels work right under each Guardian Angel, helping in keeping the soul pure, but are less powerful in general, they also have an unbreakable emotional and metaphysical attachment to the soul that their Guardian Angel master is assigned to.

Snark

Name: Zachary
Type: Master soul
Orientation: Straight
Limits: Mist in my o/o, generally no nonsexual torture or mutilation, no scat or vomit, that's pretty much it.
Appearance: Long shaggy dirty blond hair, blue eyes, a slight tan,and a charming smile! He's wearing his last outfit, just jeans a band t-shirt, and a leather jacket.
Bio: A nice young man, the type who was almost always friendly and willing to lend a hand, unfortunately, a car accident claimed his life early. He knew he'd been a pretty good person, but was still surprised at arriving in such a wonderful place! He's only just arrived, and  waits at the gates.

Panthean

When it comes to type of angel, and whether or not they have a master or servants will follow this general guide line. Pleas pay attention to this to avoid any confusion and concept clashes.

1)God, The Archangel Michael: This character is a GM character, and an NPC.
2a)Arch-Angels: this class serves only God, and can have servants, willing human followers, or angels created to serve them
2b)Prophets: this class is a mortal soul class, and can have willing followers/servants, but only serve God.
3a/b/c)Saints, Priests, Martyrs: these classes are mortal souls, and willingly serve prophets and arch-angels
4)Other Souls: this class is composed of mortal souls, and can willingly serve whomever they wish, and can have angel servants created for them
5)Seraphim: this class will serve all higher classes, with priority given to God, Archangels, and Prophets
6)Guardians: this class is composed of angels specifically made to serve mortal's souls
7)Protectorates: this class is composed of angels specifically made to serve specific guardians and their guardian's master
8)Warrior Angels, Valkyrie: these classes may willingly serve and act as masters
9)Muse, Half-Angels: these classes may willingly serve and act as masters
10)Animals: this class in non-sentient, and may potentially serve

Quote from: Snark on July 19, 2010, 12:48:11 PM
Name: Zachary
Type: Master soul
Limits: Mist in my o/o, generally no nonsexual torture or mutilation, no scat or vomit, that's pretty much it.
Appearance: Long shaggy dirty blond hair, blue eyes, a slight tan,and a charming smile! He's wearing his last outfit, just jeans a band t-shirt, and a leather jacket.
Bio: A nice young man, the type who was almost always friendly and willing to lend a hand, unfortunately, a car accident claimed his life early. He knew he'd been a pretty good person, but was still surprised at arriving in such a wonderful place! He's only just arrived, and  waits at the gates.

good to go

Panthean

Name: Johnathan
Gender: Male, but open to gender transformation to female (by supernatural means, shapeshifting)
Type: Angel, Protector
Orientation: Straight and Herms (Females, and feminine Herms)
Appearance: Johnathan stands at 6'2" tall, and is muscularly toned in appearance. He has medium length blonde hair, green eyes, and slightly tanned, soft textured, skin. He has very large white feathered wings, spanning about 12', and white/grey feathers along the center of his back. He wears a blue sleeveless tunic, with a white undershirt, and he wears loosely fit white slacks, with no shoes.
Bio: Johnathan is one of the Protector angels assigned to the same soul as Jasmine. They have known each other since their creation.

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Aria
Type: Muse
Orientation: Hetero
Limits: O/O
Appearance:
Bio: A muse in music she travels through earth inspiring musicains but of late has lived and stayed in heaven in service to the high ranking angels. She enbodies music she is always singing or humming, tapping her foot or fingers to a tune only she can hear.

Panthean

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on July 19, 2010, 07:21:20 PM
Name: Aria
Type: Muse
Orientation: Hetero
Appearance:
Bio: A muse in music she travels through earth inspiring musicains but of late has lived and stayed in heaven in service to the high ranking angels. She enbodies music she is always singing or humming, tapping her foot or fingers to a tune only she can hear.

thanks for changing it, feel free to join

Panthean

We have several characters with several open slots for pairings. But oddly enough, none of them match up too well. I'm going to make a list of what we specifically need as of now:

RED=FEMALE CHRACTER
GREEN=MALE CHRACTER
TEAL=OTHER GENDER CHARACTER
BROWN=MASTER/DOMINANT
NAVY=SLAVE/SUBMISSIVE

1)A bisexual female, possibly herm, Master Soul to female angel Jasmine (and Jasmine' slaves under her): Panthean
2)A gay male Master Soul to male angel Jeremiel: iroleplayyaoi
3)A preferably straight female Master Angel to male angel Edward: Vergil1989
4)A preferably straight female, maybe herm, Slave Angel to male soul Zachary: Snark
5)A male or female Master Soul to female angel Anethrial: abandoneddolly

Keep in mind that multiple characters are allowed, so if you want to create additional characters to fill in a pair that is needed, feel free to do so.

I will go ahead and make a partner character since we really need one. I prefer no male partner characters, so I will make a character to partner Aria soon.

Panthean

Name: Nathan
Type: Protector Angel
Orientation: Straight (Possibly herms)
Appearance: Shapeshifter. About 5'11" normally, muscularly toned, somewhat smaller wingspan, mixed white and gray feathers. Paler skin tone, soft textured. Wears Royal blue slacks, and a white short sleeved shirt. Brown eyes, short blonde hair.
Bio: undetermined/undecided

abandoneddolly

Name: Anethrial
Type: Angel, Guardian
Orientation: bi
Limits: none
Appearance:
Bio: Anethrial is a young gaurdian angel. She likes to go to the gardens and help take care of them when she can, but she takes her job as a gaurdian seriously too.

(( b lah I'll fix bio later but I finnaly got around to creating an angel))

Paladin

Name: Jason Sikes
Type: Soul, Neither Master or Sub, but an enigma
Orientation: Straight (Females)
Limits: (Use O/O's or talk to me first.)
Appearance:  TBA
Bio: TBA

Just getting started on it.

Panthean

Quote from: Paladin on July 20, 2010, 11:01:59 PM
Name: Jason Sikes
Type: Soul, Neither Master or Sub, but an enigma
Orientation: Straight (Females)
Limits: (Use O/O's or talk to me first.)
Appearance:  TBA
Bio: TBA

Just getting started on it.

added, feel free to look for a pairing in the River of Styx OOC page

WerewolfofLondon

Name: Camael
Type: Guardian Angel. Submissive
Appearance: Petite, but slender. Delicate looking with pale skin and pale blue eyes. Hair is jet black and falls to her knees.
Bio: Camael is still a very young angel and is only a few thousand years old. She waits by the Gates of Heaven waiting for the first Soul she would ever serve. She is a very submissive creature that holds a secret. Despite her innocence, she wishes for a dominating Soul to claim her.

Panthean

Quote from: WerewolfofLondon on July 21, 2010, 11:24:41 AM
Name: Camael
Type: Guardian Angel. Submissive
Appearance: Petite, but slender. Delicate looking with pale skin and pale blue eyes. Hair is jet black and falls to her knees.
Bio: Camael is still a very young angel and is only a few thousand years old. She waits by the Gates of Heaven waiting for the first Soul she would ever serve. She is a very submissive creature that holds a secret. Despite her innocence, she wishes for a dominating Soul to claim her.

The way guardian angels are set up to work for this rp is that they are assigned to a specific soul upon their creation. In the soul's life, they protect that soul, and in the afterlife, they serve them.

other than that, I'll add you to the library, and you're free to start looking for rp partners.

WerewolfofLondon