Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

why don't you ever wear a belt.  i could use your hands for better things. bye

Zaphod

I can put up with you, but i can't deal with having your mom in my house as well. Bye!

abandoneddolly

I cant deall with all the other girls.  you play with them more then me

Zaphod

If you weren't busy dolling up all the time, we would still be together. This is it. Have a nice life.

Autumn52

Zaphod you know I love you but I am tired of waiting for you to come home. You work far to much. You need to learn to have fun more. I hope you will be happy but I need to find someone who can play with me more........bye baby.

((hugs to Zaphod))
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

abandoneddolly

xandi I'm too afraid to break up with you because you scare me to death with that sword.

Autumn52

Dolly you know how much I adore you but this obsession with my sword is creeping me out.....have fun love. bye

((hugs to Dolly))
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Blaed

Xandi, I am sorry, but I must leave you. Don't ask why, its just too painful. But, I am getting the sword in the break up.

abandoneddolly

I"m jealous of your wings soo its over

Blaed

You tailed that blood all over the carpet and floors and everything. And then you even left a blood pool in my dam bed. Its so over.

abandoneddolly

what you don't like blood. Fine I'm leaving

Blaed

Blood is good, just not all over my house! Leave, there is the door, go, just make sure to step on the blood steps that you already made.

abandoneddolly

I'll step where ever I dam well please. I"m tired of you bossing me around.

Blaed

-Looks at the new trail of blood-

You would do something like that.

Edhel Tari

I'm sorry Fallen, as handsome as you are, and no matter how those big dark wings turn me on....I just can't live in this harem when you let your women track blood all over the house....I'm leaving you.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Rog the Rake

Edhel you broke the rules in rise and fall of Gender and if you can break the rules there you would break my heart here .. so I am not going to wait ... thus sorry.. you are not the one for me.... RULE BREAKER !!! (Just kidding... *winks*)

Edhel Tari

Rog....I thought you were a risk taker, someone that was stronger than anything written on paper.  I am heart broken that you have let me down.  I am leaving you.  (that was so cute, I cracked up)
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Rog the Rake

Ehdel... now wait a second.. I am breaking up with you... not you with me.. you are the rules breaker and in truth a bit of a ball breaker and the ringing in my ears from last night when you slapped your thighs together from the 'licking' well... I thought I was deaf.. and then when you tied me down and rode me for six hours ... that was just way to much... sorry.. but you BROKE me so I am breaking up with you... (before you kill me)

Gideon

Rog you cheated ealier too! One of the two people above you must be of the opposite gender! Goodbye!

Edhel Tari

(ROFLMAO!!!   Rog I love your break ups!!!)

Gideon, I'm leaving you cause you jump in before I could comment to Rog. 
(Shakespeare)

abandoneddolly

Edhel you rteally are to bueatifull and tempting it makes me jealous, plus you don't want to play with my knives. I promise I would sew you back together.

Wyrd

Thats it Dolly!!! I'm fucking tired of the blood! okay! I'm done! Every day I clean, and every day there is more blood!
Ragtime Dandies!

abandoneddolly

what the hell is wrong with blood. Why d ose everyone complain?

Wyrd

I don't mind blood. But you get this shit everywhere!! I guess who has to clean it up!?
Ragtime Dandies!

Blaed

Those eyes, you just keep on staring at me, nonstop. I mean, really, blink or something. I am done.