Music Ideas

Started by Crowly, June 13, 2010, 07:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crowly

So I had kind of a different idea.

Basically, music, to me, is a big inspiration for character ideas and concepts. Music evokes thoughts and ideas, and sparks creativity, to me. So, below, I'm going to link some songs that I think have potential to spark ideas/concepts. I have a few in my head from a couple of 'em. I'm willing to do most things as long as it doesn't go against my ons/offs.

I've played M/F almost exclusively, with myself playing the male character. I'd be willing to do F/F, M/F with myself trying a female, and I'd give M/M a shot. I'm most comfortable with the first M/F I mentioned, but I'd be willing to branch out and try other things too if there's a good idea.

Onto the music!

Hard-FI - Suburban Knights (Video) Suburban Knights - Hard Fi

Edwin - Rush Rush - Edwin

Matthew Good - In A World Called Catastrophe In A World Called Catastrophe - Matthew Good

Dead Disco Dead Disco - Metric

Morningwood - Nth DegreeThe Nth Degree - Morningwood

Danko Jones "First Date" First Date - Danko Jones(P.S. Danko Jones cracks me the hell up.)

Stone Gods - You Brought A Knife To A GunfightYou Brought a Knife to a Gunfight - Stone Gods

Siouxsie - Peek-a-Boo Peek-A-Boo - Siouxsie and the Banshees

Nine Inch Nails - Discipline Discipline - Nine Inch Nails

Ok Go - "A Good Idea at the Time" [ New Video + Lyrics + Download ] A Good Idea at the Time - OK Go

So, yeah, I kind of spammed a bunch of songs. But if any of those bring any ideas up, feel free to let me know. I like to have a story with content, too. I like to care about the characters and their development. S'bout all I can really think of to put here.

Also, I realize this is a really weird idea, but. Who knows. It might be fun.