Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

And you never even tried to rub my rabbits foot! *cries*

I'm calling the SCPA to come get me out of your cruel, cruel hands!

abandoneddolly

well if your locked up there. I don't see how this will work? bye

TaintedAndDelish

How could you talk like that to my fleshtoy? Don't you know how important that thing is to me? Were through!

*looks at BlueBunnySparkle "time for you to come out now. I need to use you."

Nico

You always use others. We're done! :P

TaintedAndDelish

Your'e always with another man.. What the hell? Every picture I see you in, its always someone else and never me!

I'm out of here!

Sapien

You ever realized how expensive that mask of yours is to clean and repair! I'm not a money tree! Bye!

Belle33

The whole tattoo flying off your back in the middle of the night kinda freaks me out.  So - it's been nice. *waves bye*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Harley

I can't deal with a woman who likes to ninja me at times.   You wear black for a reason, and frankly...  I can't take it any longer. 

Flower

The late night craziness of putting on make-up then messing it up. The weird noises at night. All of this I can deal with but not the silent crying. It creeps me out and I can't take it anymore. Good luck in life. :'(

Mordred

You know, I dig the lightning! I love watching all the silly humans scurry into their safe little houses.. yes, it's a wicked little pleasure. But the noise! Can't the volume be nudged down even just a bit? This crazy creature here with the fangs, his senses are just too damn high for such brain-splitting sonics. Once in a while, sure.. I can dive into that cool sound and feel every drop inside that cloud.. but every few minutes? I've gone mad before.. many times.. but am really trying to fit into this modern world. And the boom-boom-boom.. doesn't help.
You're a lovely creature.. and I adore the wild powers.. but sorry.. gotta pack up this box of mine and hit the road.
*See Pillory*

Flower

Wait a second, it was you that declined the ear plugs I offered you when I saw you grimace after a few minutes. Even I do not like the noise all of the time but you said no. How can you become angry with me when I tried to fix the problem? We could have tuned out not so pleasurably sounds with something you might enjoy listening to like music or even the sound just rain. 

I suppose love or even companionship is not meant for one such as myself.  Good bye.

elone

We've been together for sometime now and I must tell you that all this storm business has to go. This is the third apartment we have been evicted from because you keep flooding the place with your rain, and causing problems with the other tenants with all that thunder and lightning. Since you refuse to give up on all this, I have no choice to look for someone else, preferably someone without superpowers.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

olive

You love that motorcycle more than me. Always sitting on it, caressing it, whispering sweet nothings to it. If you just did that to me once in a while, we might have a chance. As it is......hit the highway Jack!

SinfulAngel

We are done. You don't wear near enough clothing in public. I hate being the green jealous monster you've turned me into.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

abandoneddolly

what are you an angel or a demon make up your mind and stop confusing me.

olive

I want that dollhouse I paid $500.00 for, back. You cried and cried to have it and now here you are playing with that second hand bear. You really don't understand the value of a dollar. I'm leaving you for a more thrifty lover! Goodbye!

abandoneddolly

Look at me, you always have your back toward me looking dreamily somewhere else. At least look at me if were braking up.

Xunzar

You love that bear more than you love me! Good bye!
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

abandoneddolly

the bear gives me pleasure, its more then you give me.

TaintedAndDelish

Oh snap!  XD

You cleaned up your appearance !? I likes the old bloody zombie look but now your just... Eh all little ophan annie lookin.

Bye bye..

Sapien

I hate it when people use retro-remarks, "oh snap!"? come on, what is that! You've been nice... for filling up the gaps, but I think you should go! Bye!

TaintedAndDelish

Whenever we are together people jokingly call me "homo" after hearing your name. I'm tired of it!
Goodbye.

Belle33

What?  You filled Sapien's gaps.  And I didn't even get to watch. We're done - now shoooo!!!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TaintedAndDelish

I'm tired of you wearing my shirts and boxers, were through!

abandoneddolly

you know the mask was cool at first. It was like a  masquerade, but its getting old.