News:

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shjade

Quote from: Zefie on May 21, 2013, 10:09:04 AM
His current passive made sense. He's a frickin' horse man! He can walk over the minions! He's been hit in the head so many times he's forgotten how...

It makes sense that a horse can walk over minions but that a bird (Anivia, for instance) cannot fly over them because...?

He's hard enough to dodge/run from already. Being able to ignore minion pathing made it impossible in most situations. This change doesn't surprise me.

Edit: on the topic of toxic players that came up earlier: http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/toxicity
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Valterre

You guys have no idea how glad I am I found this thread.

Valterre on NA, feel free to add. I main Malzahar mid, Irelia top, Caitlyn adc and Leona support.

I can't jungle, if you make me you'll likely regret it.  ;D

I can't decide if I'm excited for Aatrox or not. He seems interesting, but Riot just went on and on about how they hated sustain meta, and they throw out another health-resource champion who can regen quite a bit of health (judging by the ratios/base values I saw on S@20) and has a resurrection passive. This concerns me, I'm just wondering if he's going to be released and instantly nerfed to the ground after his free week.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Valterre on May 22, 2013, 05:12:42 PM
You guys have no idea how glad I am I found this thread.

Valterre on NA, feel free to add. I main Malzahar mid, Irelia top, Caitlyn adc and Leona support.

I can't jungle, if you make me you'll likely regret it.  ;D

I can't decide if I'm excited for Aatrox or not. He seems interesting, but Riot just went on and on about how they hated sustain meta, and they throw out another health-resource champion who can regen quite a bit of health (judging by the ratios/base values I saw on S@20) and has a resurrection passive. This concerns me, I'm just wondering if he's going to be released and instantly nerfed to the ground after his free week.

Summoner name should not be posted.

And with that I say that every new page, someone should post up that summoner names can not be posted here.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

ofDelusions

Quote from: Zefie on May 21, 2013, 10:09:04 AM
And I absolutely hate the change to Hecarim's passive. He's the only jungler I enjoy playing with any degree. His current passive made sense. He's a frickin' horse man! He can walk over the minions! He's been hit in the head so many times he's forgotten how...

Also will make angling for E a lot harder. Now you can you run past someone and then knock them back. With that change...

Ryven

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on May 22, 2013, 06:17:08 PM
Summoner name should not be posted.

And with that I say that every new page, someone should post up that summoner names can not be posted here.

Just put it in the title of the thread.  That should make it pretty well known.

Valterre

I have to admit, I did read the first post and somehow missed the massive black text.

But yeah, I'm not sure on the Hecarim changes yet. I suppose he'll be banned a lot less now though if his ganking ability is being brought down some.

The Golden Touch

Quick self admission... ARAM is badass. I especially love when I get Ali or an ADC. Winning... Straight up defense build with Ali and people flee at the sight of me coming down the lane.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Valterre

Quote from: The Golden Touch on May 22, 2013, 06:41:00 PM
Quick self admission... ARAM is badass. I especially love when I get Ali or an ADC. Winning... Straight up defense build with Ali and people flee at the sight of me coming down the lane.

But that feeling when you get someone like Fiora or Irelia.

RIP Melee fighters, Nidalee is going to impale you.

Ryven

Quote from: The Golden Touch on May 22, 2013, 06:41:00 PM

I just owned with Lulu in ARAM.  She's surprisingly trixsy in it, especially when they tried to focus me and simply ended up with a face full of shield and hp boost along with some whimsy thrown in.

Quote from: Valterre on May 22, 2013, 06:42:15 PM
But that feeling when you get someone like Fiora or Irelia.

RIP Melee fighters, Nidalee is going to impale you.

I'm glad I own neither of those champions. :P

Valterre

Quote from: Ryven on May 22, 2013, 06:44:51 PMI'm glad I own neither of those champions. :P

That's my problem. I'm a top player :< I own all the bad ARAM champs.

The Golden Touch

I actually play Irelia in a decent fashion. Tanky Irelia!

Valterre

I love Irelia, I just can't play her in ARAM. Having to jump on people in such a pokefest is not fun. :/

Aiden

Rammus is fun late game in Aram

Puny fools, you can not harm Rammus!
*Shields run out*

Fuuuck...

*Flash away*

Ryven

Quote from: Valterre on May 22, 2013, 06:47:34 PM
That's my problem. I'm a top player :< I own all the bad ARAM champs.

I play ADC, Support, Tank, and Mage.  90% of the time, I get a decent pick. :P

The Golden Touch

The only time I ever have issue with a random is when I get a free to play champ that I've never even touched before. Fuuuuuuck... Support NAO.

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Aiden on May 22, 2013, 06:55:31 PM
Rammus is fun late game in Aram

Puny fools, you can not harm Rammus!
*Shields run out*

Fuuuck...

*Flash away*

A wild Ahri appears! >:)

Valterre

I was in a ranked once where Blue Ahri charmed Purple Ahri who was charming Blue Rammus.

It was one taunt away from a threesome.

Aiden

I'm going to take that to the one shot board.... >.>  XD

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Aiden on May 22, 2013, 07:07:03 PM
I'm going to take that to the one shot board.... >.>  XD

-Raises hand-

I want purple Ahri.

Shjade

Fiora does alright if there are good targets for her on the enemy team. It's when they're heavy on CC/tanks that she's not so great.
◕/◕'s

apygoos

my good saint is such trash, Oddone or nintendude shouldve been the jungler for NA

Valterre

That Doublelift penta.

I love when you see Pentakills in pro play.

Shjade

I admit to being ever so slightly pleased to having accurately predicted the outcome of the EU/NA game. Though that game 1, holy crap that was a close call. I thought they might've pulled off the backdoor there for a second. o.o
◕/◕'s

apygoos

NA vs Korea, coming soon

apygoos