The Fortune Teller ~ open to all ~ Madame is OUT

Started by Kitsunetsuki, August 16, 2010, 01:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

* shyly approached her tent and knocks her door wondering whether there is someone inside *

Kitsunetsuki

Zoya heard the knock as she was setting up her table, lining up her decks. "Come in," she called out, silently urging the mystery person inside...Straightening up in her seat, she brushed her hair back and waited for them to enter.
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

TheLegionary

TL enters and looks around, paying attention to every detail of the richly decorated tent, a mix of Gipsy and Turkish styles. In one corner, TL spots the fortune teller and respectfully bows at her before saying: "Good afternoon, Miss Zoya, I was told good references about yous skills in reading fortune. May I use your services now?"

Kitsunetsuki

Zoya regards the man carefully as he enters, noting how he looks all around her tent before addressing her. Nodding her head to his bow, she smiles up at him and gestures to the seat in front of her with a sweeping gesture of her hand.

"Good afternoon, kind sir. I am glad to hear I have been recommended to you." The warmth of her smile radiated across her face. "Of course, my services are at your disposal," she said. "What may I do for you today...?" Her voice trailed off as though asking him to fill in the space with his name, but she would not ask lest he not want to give it.
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

TheLegionary

TL walked towards the seat Madame Zoya had indicated and sat there. Differently from the other fortune tellers, she was gorgeous and her smile only made him feel more comfortable. Slowly, TL began to relax and winked at her - he could not help flirting any woman, specially one with such a lovely dark eyes. For a moment, he gazed her eyes and got lost in them, as if he had given her a chance to read his own mind.

"Thank you! Well, I have heard you can read the fortune, cant you? But As I came from far, I would like to have something more complete, like a full reading. Is it possible, Madame Zoya?", he looked at her eyes again curiously.

"Oh...sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am TheLegionary. Please to meet you!"

Kitsunetsuki

Zoya could not help but follow the man's movements with her eyes as he sat in the chair before her. He was quite handsome, her type of man, in fact. But still, she was a business woman. She could not help but blush as he winked at her, however. She continued to smile as she looked him over. Her type, indeed, she thought.

"Yes, of course I can give you a full reading. I would be happy to, in fact." She blushed again as he made eye contact, but hid it well by reaching for her favourite deck.

Nodding as he gave his name, she said, "Pleased to meet you as well, TheLegionary. Now, did you have a question in mind, or did you want to see what would come up if we don't ask anything specific?" She quirked an eyebrow and awaited his response...
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

TheLegionary

TL froze when Madame Zoya went direct to the point. For a moment, he closed his eyes. He was not sure whether to disclose or not any detail for a stranger, specially for someone said to have powers.

"I am not sure whether I should induce your readings, Madame Zoya. Maybe I have questions as you start to bring your points. Sorry, I do not meant to be rude and I highly appreciate your question.", TL said a bit hesitantly.

"But before you continue, there is something I need to give to you...", TL paused and turned to the right to take the briefcase he had left behind his chair. He  placed it on his lap, opened it and held a richly wrapped brownish box with  bonds and a sticker where one could read Godiva. Madame Zoya's client raised his eyes to meet hers again, stood up and handed the gift to Madame Zoya.

"Please accept this as a token of consideration, Madame Zoya."

Kitsunetsuki

Zoya had learned to read cards at her grandmother's knee and had always been told that the less you know about a client, the better. Any information you had would often 'flavour' the reading, and you could end up giving them false information. But, since TL didn't seem to want to give her a question, and in fact, seemed more inclined to talk, she acquiesced to his desire and put her deck aside for the moment.

"As you wish, sir. If you would prefer to just talk for a bit, that is fine with me." She gave him what she hoped to be her warmest smile, her eyes lighting up as he took a small box from the briefcase he was carrying. Rising in her seat to accept it graciously, she immediately recognized it as a box of chocolates. One of her favourite brands, in fact. She was surprised at the gift, which showed in her face, but it was a pleasant surprise.

"Thank you very much, TheLegionary," she said sweetly. "I do appreciate fine chocolates very much. And I'm very familiar with this brand." Putting the box down to her right, she met his gaze once more. "I hope you will forgive me for not having one right away. I just got through eating, though I will be sure to enjoy them later."

She tilted her head slightly as she looked at him. "So, what would you like to discuss, then?"
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

TheLegionary

TL was pleased by her lovely reaction. A bit embarrassed, he smiled back in a friendly way, this time trying to avoid her lovely eyes. However, he did not manage to. Before seating, he gazed her eyes for long 2 seconds again. Recovering from that, the man looked at her shoulders and sat on the chair.

"I fully understand you are full. These chocolates are to be appreciated slowly, preferably when one has time to spend.", he smiled still nervous with the potential consequences of what she was going to tell him.

"Well, I think there is no point in delaying this. I need a reading, a reading about love.", TL said swiftly.

Kitsunetsuki

Zoya was more than a little intrigued by this man. There was a pull, an attraction to him that she had to get under control if she was to give him a good reading. Still, as she looked at him, she felt her body react to his gaze, feeling as though it was suddenly much warmer in the tent than originally thought.

Her head dipped in a nod at his comment about the chocolate. She could tell he was nervous and wanted to reach out to reassure him, but was worried about what might happen if she did so. "A reading about love," she repeated. Sighing softly, she picked up the cards once more, holding them in her hands briefly before beginning to shuffle.

"Before I begin, I want you to know that the cards merely show you the path you are on right now. If something should come up that you don't like, the cards will show you how to change your fortune." Looking deeply into his eyes once more, she asked, "Did you want to ask something more specific? Or shall we just ask about love in general?" She continued to shuffle, never letting her gaze wander from his as she did so.
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

TheLegionary

TL knew Madame Zoya would make the habitual warnings about the readings - his friend had warned him about. Those eyes were penetrating him once more, making TL swallow dry. There was no way back and he nodded.

"Yes, I know that. Please go ahead. Sometimes truth can be paining. But we have to live with them, don't we?", he winked again, but trying to avoid her powerful gaze. After these words, TL stretched his legs under the table and by accident, his ankle touched a part of her legs briefly... but as everything else, that fraction of second seemed to last long five seconds.

"Sorry for that, Madame Zoya", he said with a wide smile, trying not to look at her eyes. "Shall we start now?"

Kitsunetsuki

Nodding sagely, she said, "Yes, we have to live with the truth, whether it pains us or not." She felt his leg brush against hers as he stretched, a small electric current running through her as their bodies made contact. Blushing once more, she swallowed hard and assented as he apologized. "Yes, let's start..."

Turning her attention to the cards in her hand, they moved swiftly as she split the deck, blended the two parts together and shuffled them into one pile again. Repeating this a few more times she began to lay the cards down. Her expression shifted with each card...

The Seven of Cups - seven cups float in the clouds, all showing some sort of gift inside
The Moon - two dogs howl at the moon as a lobster creeps onto shore
The Three of Cups - three girls dance in a circle, all holding up their cups in toast
The Emperor - a wizened old man sits upon his throne, decorated with ram's heads
The Eight of Cups - a cloaked figure walks away from a stack of eight cups

Not satisfied with this, Madame turns over the deck to see what card lies at the bottom, quickly turning the deck back as she spots the Ten of Swords below.

The Ten of Swords - a man is shown lying on the ground with ten swords stuck in his back

Looking up at TL with an unreadable expression on her face, she gives him a moment to look over the cards before going on. "Ready?" she asks.
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

TheLegionary

TL observed carefully the cards she was placing on the table covered with a rich Turkish carpet. While she was shuffling the cards, he held the corner of the carpet and examined the other side, just to confirm his suspicious about the good quality of the carpet. As Madame Zoya asked him, the lady heard an affirmative answer.

"Yes, I am", TL replied promptly. He did not want to look afraid of his fortune, since he had underwent lots of bad moments and experiences. Little could be worse.

"Please explain what you read..."

Kitsunetsuki

Zoya noticed that he was not looking at the cards at all, but instead was examining everything else in the tent, it seemed. Sighing lightly, she began...

"The first card is the Seven of Cups. This card represents your past. The Seven of Cups says that you are a daydreamer, someone who dreams big, has big ideas, but does not look at the reality of the situation very much. You have all these dreams, but none of them are real. And none of them can give you what you want. And," she paused for a moment to catch her breath, "sometimes, what you dream up is not even something that is good for you. The cards are saying here that you live too much 'in the clouds' and need to try to be a bit more grounded. In the past, you were very much a dreamer, and this sometimes carries through to your current life."

Shifting slightly in her seat, she looked up at him before continuing. "The next card is The Moon. The placement of this one is for your present. So, right now..." She paused once more and took a deep breath. "Right now you may be experiencing a bit of betrayal. Perhaps not exactly cheating on you or anything, but a betrayal of a friend perhaps who is speaking ill of you behind your back. You need to be on your guard right now and not trust everyone that you know. Sure, you may have been friends for a long time, but my suspicion is that, whenever you express interest in someone, this person swoops in and either takes the girl himself. Or, he goes and talks bad about you to the point where she will hear and perhaps lose interest in you herself. This person might even be a female friend of yours who is jealous and maybe wants you for herself, but you have no interest."

Zoya pursed her lips. She knew many people like she had just described and did not like them one bit. Sighing quietly, she looked at the next card, the one that merely confirmed all that she had just said. "Next, we have the Three of Cups." She pointed to the card without looking up to see if he was watching. "This card represents your obstacles - that which is standing in your way right now. As you can see, these are all friends, so considering what I just told you with the other card, I think this just confirms it. Some of your friends are not true friends and they are working against you. You likely have at least one female friend who is interested in you as well, but you are not giving her the time of day. Remember what they say about a woman scorned, my dear..."

She paused before continuing. "Do you have any questions yet, or shall I continue?"
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

TheLegionary

As soon as Madame Zoia began to explain the cards, TL's attention turned to her voluptuous lips - yes, they were gorgeous, but he was now interested in paying attention to what they would speak. Noticing her eyes were no longer on the cards but on him, TL's gaze met hers. His expression did not hide the surprise with her conclusions and were he not so macho, he would be dropping tears. Maybe this would happen later depending on what she was going to say.

"I am impressed by your skills, Madame Zoia. Without knowing me, I must tell you are somehow right about the way I dream awaken. However, there is a slight detail you may have ignore: I fight for my dreams to come true and they actually become. Of course, I am not talking about when I dream of being the richest or most handsome guy in the world, you know those unpretentious dreams everyone has. Specially when it comes to love, I had fought for what I had. Now, she is gone, lost", his voice trembled a bit. TL was impressed with Zoia's powers and more than that, with the fact he could vent out. He turned his eyes to the other two cards before they would turn red.

"I really appreciated that. It seems that the cards are not favourable to me. One false friend, one girl who loves me and may be on the edge of revenging. I wonder what this king with ten swords mean", TL smiled nervously thinking about the worse.

"Before we move ahead, I have questions. I think I know this girl who always swoops. It has been some time since I noticed that and I began to ignore him. We have known each other since we were teens and he was actually more successful with girls, because by that time I was a bit nerdy" * smiles * "Actually a lot. But now I grew up and became more mature, but I have the impression he is always stalking my girls. Can you read this in the cards? Or is this something I am just wondering about without any reason?"

"And one more question. The Three of Cups - does it mean I...do not have any friend at all?", his slightly reddened eyes met hers as if pleading for his conclusion to be wrong.

Kitsunetsuki

"I understand that you fight for your dreams, and that is very noble of you. What I am referring to, however, are unattainable dreams. The ones you mention that no one ever truly realizes." Her expression softened at his obvious distress, but she was here to tell him the truth of the matter, even if it hurt. She reached forward to touch his hand lightly, slowly withdrawing it. "As for your friend, that is probably the one I see here. If you feel he is stalking those you are interested in, then I would say yes, that is him."

Smiling gently now, her eyes crinkled softly, "Yes, you have friends," she said. "You do have true friends. But, you also have false ones. And I have the feeling you already know which ones those are. This card is warning you to take heed and look to see who is truly your friend, and who is not."

Pursing her lips once more, she continued on to the next card. "Now, let's talk about The Emperor. This represents your 'near future' or what will happen soon. The Emperor is a former general, a man who has won his throne through battles. He is not afraid to go after what is his, and he will fight for what he thinks or feels is right. So, in this sense, I have the feeling that you may confront those who have been working against you. You want to re-establish some order, get things back to where they used to be. This card is all about seizing your power, and I think that's something you need to do right now."

"Finally, we have the Eight of Cups," she says, pointing to the last card in the line. "This is the 'far future' where you are heading eventually." She looks at the figure walking away and sighs. "You will find no use for the relationships you have at the moment. Disillusioned, you will wander alone for some time before seeking love again. Your friends have betrayed you. It is even possible that your love has betrayed you." Her face was sad, but she knew this was not the end. "It is a shame that you have had to experience all this, but as I like to believe, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. You will learn not to put your head in the clouds anymore, to pay attention to what's going on around you. It is a hard lesson, but one that is necessary."

"I see you noticed the other card, the Ten of Swords. It is hidden at the bottom of the deck, and when a troubling reading comes up, I often look there for a hidden message for my client. In this case, it is telling you not to be afraid to start over. Swords are about the intellect, and you must not let your mind keep you from wiping the slate clean out of fear. Yes, you have some true friends, but you also have false ones. You need to get rid of those and not let the experience make you bitter for your future. There is always hope." At this last, she smiled and met his gaze once more, her honeyed eyes warm and inviting.

"Now, once more, I'd like to ask if you have any questions for me about your reading?"
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

TheLegionary

Once more, TL listened to everything Madame Zoia was saying with attention. His fate seemed too sad and somehow he had already sensed it: his subconscious had been trying to tell him something for some months and he refused to accept. Feeling the soft touch of her hand was almost as a pain reliever and helped him to hold the tears. This time, his reddened eyes met hers - no tears though....yet.

"I am sorry for my childish behaviour, you know... but everything you said meets my worst expectations. You know I have been dreaming of something like that, something involving betrayal", he said stretching his leg under the table and touching Madame Zoia again, but this time he ignore this event". It is hard to believe my friends will be cheating on me. Of course, there is that guy who seems to be competing for the girls I am interested in. However, it saddens me to know I will have to start all over again. I have already started everything from scratch two years ago. I fear to go through the same once more", TL pauses and breaths deeply.

"You know I like the ideas that what does not kill us makes us stronger... it helps me to see light in the end of the tunnel. Nevertheless, coming back to the near future, any idea how I can find out those who will betray me? Is it at work? At the gym? At the university? Where?

Kitsunetsuki

Her brow furrowed slightly at his words. "It is not childish to be upset over something like this. You have people you trust in your life who are working against you. This is no small thing." She shook her head lightly, her hair sliding forward past her shoulders. "No, not childish at all."

Feeling his leg press against hers once more, she leaned into him, a gesture she hoped he would take as comforting. "It does not surprise me that you have dreamt of this. And I think you already know who it is. I would start with the friend you think has been competing with you for the women you're interested in." She sighed sadly. "I realize it is not a joyous thing to start over again, but think of it this way. It is better to start over now, when you are fueled with the knowledge that something is amiss. Than to start over later, after being hurt even more by these people."

She paused as well, looking at him softly, her tender heart felt for him. She had been betrayed by the one she loved and she knew how much it hurt. Reaching out to grasp his hand as he questioned her, her fingers squeezed his gently. "You must look to those who are closest to you. Examine what they say and what they do, and trust your instincts as to who might be betraying you. You will know, for you have a gift yourself." She smiled warmly once more. "Trust your gut, your instinct. Do not accuse anyone falsely. Look for the proof, and when you find it, cut them from your life with the precision of a surgeon." Her eyes hardened momentarily at these last words as if to impress upon him how important this last step was.
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

TheLegionary

TL felt a comforting energy passing to his body as the gorgeous Madame Zoia squeezed his fingers. Although her answer was not satisfactory - he had never used his Actually, she was powerful, since he felt relaxed and calmed down quickly. He closed his eyelids once more and tried to figure out  more questions - his mind were full of them, but he had to organize his thought. Still with his eyes closed, he began to vent out more.

"I am going to be more specific about that girl who likes me. Actually, if it is who I think she is, she scorned at me in the past and now I am better in all aspects, not only taller, stronger, richer, successful professionally. Now, she does not stop trying to be my 'friend'. There is a funny story about that. In the past, we dated for some weeks and she simply dropped me for an older guy, someone who was studying medicine, richer than I was. Now, after getting divorced twice, she is always after me." * snorts with disdain * "Between her first and second marriage, I decided to take some revengeful action and...slept with her... you remember my friend who is competing with me for my girls? He had already slept with her and asked me evidence in a kind of competition - and I produced it, since I had taken her panties" * laughs nervously as he does not know Madame Zoia's reaction to this incident.

"Now the girl is back, chasing me all the time. I am not interested in her, even though...she continues incredibly gorgeous, you know those girls who spent the whole day at the gym, working out? Well, do you think I should give her a second chance? Any tip she is conspiring with this friend of mine? Anything in the cards?", TL asks squeezing even more her fingers.

Kitsunetsuki

Zoya could see that he was relaxing a bit, and this made her happy. She had often been told that she had a calming and relaxing presence, and she was glad this came through now, for he seemed to really need it right now. She watched as he sat and closed his eyes, she could almost see the gears turning in his mind as he organized his thoughts.

Listening to his story quietly, she was able to mask her reaction to his tale quite well. She was not a judgmental person, one could not afford to be in this line of business. But, she was all about the truth and she appreciated the fact that he shared so much with her. As he finished his tale and asked her about the woman and his friend, she felt his fingers tighten on hers and she squeezed back gently, meeting his gaze with unwavering eyes.

"After listening to your tale, I can almost guarantee you that these two are working together against you. He most likely told her of the panties you took from her, which led to her ire, which led to the conspiracy and betrayal we see here in the cards." Not looking away from him for a moment, she leaned forward in her seat, pulling him forward by his hand. "If you eliminate these two from your life, you will see a great deal of improvement in the state of your affairs. Do not take the warning the cards have given you lightly. Again, I must stress that you must cut them out, just as a doctor would cut out a tumor. Make it clean, and just walk away. You will be better off, trust me."

She held his gaze for a long time at that point, watching his face as he reacted to her words.
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

TheLegionary

"I understand what you mean and to be quite honest, I have been trying to cut them for some months. However, they helped - or seemed to have helped me - two years ago when I was in the worst period of my life." TL sighs as he continues to vent out. His eyes were no longer bleary, but her presence was beginning to make him feel will to fight back, will of not being defeated by the facts, will of overcoming everything. How was that possible for a complete stranger?

Suddenly, he closed his eyes and pushed her soft hand towards his lips and kissed it gently. Shortly after, his eyes met hers and he questioned her once more.

"I just did not understand the Emperor. Confronting enemies is part of everyone's lives and I have done it so many times to get where I am. I have always tried to be honest and fair even though my enemies used the worst weapons. Soon, I will have to make an important decision about my career at the place where I work. I fear the change and fighting does not seem to be the case. I have seen so many losses at this internal front. Am I being clearer" The man looked at her eyes with a great admiration for her wisdom. "I think this letter may mean I do not have to change for another opportunity, but to stay and fight against all the odds...I mean, I have never seen someone overcome these difficulties where I work." TL smiled confident that the gorgeous tarot-reader will calm him down again.

Kitsunetsuki

She nodded as he spoke of trying to rid these people from his life, and her heart went out to him once more. "It is possible that two years ago, they felt drawn to help you simply because you were in a worse position. Now that you are doing better, they are envious of you and wish to bring you back to the place you were before. It is a sad truth that many people cannot feel good about themselves unless they are tearing down another person."

As he drew her hand up towards his lips, Zoya felt those electric shocks run through her body once more. Her face was flushed as his eyes met her gaze, and she was unable to turn away to hide her excitement at the feel of his lips on her flesh.

She sighed softly as he continued to speak, his concern evident in his voice and on his face. At his smile, she spoke softly in reply, "The Emperor is one of the 'Major Arcana' - a card that speaks of fate, something none of us can avoid. By showing you this, it is warning you that you have no choice as to this fight. It is up to you whether you wish to battle back, or let other people run over you. As you can see on the card, the Emperor's throne is decorated with rams' heads. You need to stand your ground, no matter what. If that means your fight will be against the odds, then so be it. You have to fight for what is right FOR YOU. Not for what others think is right. So, if this means that much to you, then that is what you must do. I have to tell you, that even if you lose this battle, you will have won. For you have stood up for what you believe in. And no one can fault you for that."

She stopped suddenly and breathed deeply, her other hand moving to cover his and her own. "Hang in there, ok? You will come out of this a better person..."
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

TheLegionary

TL felt her fingers touching his other hand. He close his eyes once more and felt her lovely skin, the soft, tender skin of the gorgeous tarot reader.

"I simply cannot live up with this uncertainty as regards the battle. It is not exactly a battle, it is more a fight to overcome an obstable and become member of the organization which does not care for people, but only for money. But this is a decision hard to be made and I believe none of us can have the right answer hic et nunc. Better wait and see how things evolve in this front. This is what I have been doing in the last ten years and I succeed", he said gazing her eyes.

"And think I was more worried about love than anything else. It seems that love, once more, is something collateral in my life", TL sighs disappointed. "I truly hoped you would come out with something more optimistic", he giggled nervously and squeezed her fingers.

"What about forgiving? Not necessarily those two bastards who are plotting against me...I mean, I have been insulted some times and I hardly can see the faces of those. The point is that one of those people insists on reminding me she exists no matter how much I ignore her. She is a nice person, I think, but she did not notice she insulted me, or pretends not to know. Or maybe I am fighting windmills, just like Dom Quixote, making up a scenario of animosity which does not even exist. I know you are thinking about my dreamer side, but this was something quite concrete. Something tells me I should ignore that insult, but the fact she simply does not come and ask me to forgive me her pisses me off. Is there any instruction about this in the cards?"

Kitsunetsuki

Zoya held onto his hands and half-closed her eyes as well, enjoying the exchange between them.

"No, it does not have to be a literal battle, dear. It can simply be something you have to fight for which, from what you are telling me, applies to this work situation you've mentioned." Shaking her head, she inhaled deeply before speaking again. "Sometimes a person asks one question, and gets the answer to something else in their life. I have found that the cards will tell you what is most important for you to know. So, while you may have wished to know more about your love life, the cards say 'no, no, we have something else to talk about, more important that what you want to know'."

Smiling warmly yet again, she continued. "I wish I had better news for you, something more optimistic, but I have to tell you what's there. The good news is that now you know what's going on, and can deal with it before it has a bigger effect on you." Removing her hand to brush her hair back momentarily, she clasped his hand once more. "Again, I can only point to that last card and tell you that you must cut ties completely to gain true freedom from this situation. If you feel she owes you an apology, then you should tell her this, and if she refuses, then get up and walk away. There is nothing more to say in that instance. I hope that helps you somewhat..."

Zoya stroked his fingers with her thumb lightly and met his warm gaze with her own. She enjoyed being able to help people, as she felt this was her true calling in life.
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

TheLegionary

TL wonder whether after this reading someone else would dare enter Madame Zoia's tent. The news were harsh, but somehow he felt comfortable and safe in that place. Only this made him brave enough to continue seating there and bring moretroubling questions. After squeezing again her fingers and feeling her relaxing energy, TL asked.

"As far as I understood, there is nothing good, but the news of a kind of redemption, rebirth. However, this will only come after death, suffering. Will this process take long, Madame Zoia? I am willing to start as soon as possible, but U-turns like that are pretty hard to accomplish. One thing is to say goodbye, I do not what to see you any longer. Other thing is not to meet these friends when I visit the other friends...but are these friends also involved in this evil plot? Anything in the cards about the extent of this conspiracy?", he opened his eyes to spot her beautiful semblance and more than that, her intriguing, but comforting eyes. Deep inside, TL wanted her to read his thoughts to help him, somehow he felt safe and sound when close to Madame Zoia - after all, she seemed to be very wise and trustworth.

Before she could start, TL added.

"Sorry for going and coming, but the battles related to the Emperor. They are not yet clear. I think they can be at work and at love. And one more question... no real perspectives for a real love, the main reason why I looked for you? Please be honest!"