Spies in Monstertown [freeform] (no new interest please until I have co-gm)

Started by Sain, April 27, 2016, 09:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saric

I think I've fixed it? I wasn't sure if you wanted be to describe the demonic magic somewhere else or include it in the Aspect. :P

And I thought the first aspect was relatively clear. She's a spy, with limited shapeshifting (must remain humanoid and retain gender), who used to be (and still moonlights as) a prostitute, and her race is 'Succubi'.

And Fate describes actions taking place in a general location and time as a 'Scene', so everything at a given nobles house on day x would be in one Scene. And I was thinking along the line of her extensive familiarity with bondage (both tying and being tied) means that she can easily slip out of ropes/tentacles/handcuffs/etc. even when she shouldn't normally be able too. Being able to shift into a goblin or some other small race or knowing how to dislocate her own arm, etc. would certain play into this. :P

Poll: I'm pretty good ether way honestly.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

JoanieSappho

Name: Amari
Sex: Male/Fluid identification
Orientation: Pansexual
Description: Amari's appearance can, and often does, change drastically with only a few minutes work. Whe they're not rying to look like anything in particular, though, their appearance is that of an androgynous young man - or woman, no one seems quite able to tell for sure - with long red hair and ears that betray their inumimi heritage. Either a slightly tall young woman or a slightly slender man, their body is lithe and flexible, slender but with a subtle bulk to their limbs. Their tail is long and sleek, and sits directly above a stunningly full and enticing ass that, typically, Amari dresses to emphasize.

Story: Growing up in the Shining City, Amari never quite knew who their parents were, although at least one was, obviously, an inumimi. Living rough and lacking any support, they quickly learned to be ready to run at a moment's notice and how to avoid trouble. For a pretty thing like Amari, that tended to be by providing 'services' in exchange for protection. Fortunately, Amari quickly found that they rather liked these tasks, whether it was simple oral service for one, or being passed around a gang of a dozen or so men.
Amari soon found themselves making a surprising amount of money selling themselves, especially once they learned just how easy it was for them to change their appearance. Whether one wanted a rough, scruffy young man or a delicately beautiful young woman, Amari could be exactly that for the right price, looking and sounding as masculine or feminine as they wanted, able to be mistaken for female when wearing nothing more than a pair of panties.
This sort of skill soon drew less lewd attention. Someone as adept at disguise as Amari would be useful of course and, unknown to Amari, the Director found something of ... interest when they looked into the inumimi's parentage.

Strengths: Amari's capacity for altering their appearance and voice is simply uncanny. Their voice can range from a soft feminine girl's to a husky young man's, while simple changes to their posture and dress alone is enough to convince onlookers that they are entirely male. Or female. Oh human, or whatever else Amari chooses. When given access to a change of clothes and cosmetics, the results can be stunning. Amari is, however, somewhat less capable of disguising others. They can fix their hair and clothes just fine, but without any skill at mimicking posture of voices the effect is always incomplete and flawed.
Not at all a fighter, Amari has a good sense for when a situation is turning dangerous and, usually, knows when to run.
And, finally, Amari's last strength, at least if they have any say about it, is their butt. It's a firm, yet gently yielding bubble of seduction that Amari enjoys using to tease and tempt others.
Weaknesses: Amari is no fighter. While their strength is on the low end of acceptable, they simply lack the temperament and training to be at all effective with or without weapons, and Amari knows this. Placing more value on their own safety than the success of the mission, Amari would have little hesitation to simply flee and hide if that seemed like the safest course, and their actions are, sometimes, for their own benefit rather than to further the mission. Amari fully expects others to betray them and endeavors to be prepared to betray them first.

Likes: Receiving anal, large penises, large breasts, performing oral, group sex, double penetration, being watched, lots and lots of cum everywhere, being spanked
Dislikes: Scat, gore, vore, blood
Ideas for the character: Unknowingly the child of either someone important in Monstertown, the Shining City or possibly even the Director (or both/all three)themselves. Happy to go along for a stable, relatively low-risk income, the chance to meet and seduce interesting new people and various little ways to benefit themselves. May consider selling out or turning double/triple agent.

Sain

Amari Looks awesome Joanie ;D we can definitely find some interesting NPCes to be her relatives. Double/triple agenting is also very much possible a bit further into the game, and could tie in nicely to him being related to someone big in Monstertown.

Hmmm looking at the explanation that aspects might need, I'm starting to feel increasingly like it would be just better to have strength/ability descriptions.

Quick skim through people's O/o tells me nobody is dead set against freeform so we shall go with that. Apologies for the confusion and to Saric&Joanie and anyone who already filled the sheet and picked some wonderful stunts/aspects, but you should be able to fix them into more freeformy strengths with minor adjustment :-) I shall edit the character sheet at once.

We switching to freeform

e. I'll put up a thread for character sheets when first one is approved. Amari and Kelmara are good to go after they turn into freeform (RIP yesterday's pointless work of writing down the system >_>).
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Revelation

Name: Leon Eckard
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Description: Not one for flashy clothes or dress, Leon rather stands out thanks to his almost turqoise eyes and silvery-white hair. Preferring clothes that let him hide at least a few tools, they also sometimes hide a fit, athletic body underneath – giving him a deceiving appearance. However, when the need is more formal or when he’s at ‘work’, he tends to prefer tighter fitting clothes, ones that make his more thievish nature all the more clear. His smiles and eyes are often confident, and the man has little fear... until things to wrong.
Strengths: While not supernatural, Leon is quick with his hands and feet, can move quickly while running or sneaking, and is quite good with a set of thieves tools. Additionally, he’s rather skilled with a knife... Not that he hopes to use one, much.
Weaknesses: When asked about planning, his reply is ‘Plan? I don’t need a plan’. He works without much in the way of hard thinking, and while not totally clueless tends to make things up as he goes. Something of a risk taker as well, he enjoys a challenge – even if this means putting himself at a disadvantage. And, he knows something about being in poverty and helpless, even he’d put a heist or a job at jeopardy if it meant helping someone who looked like they were in trouble.
Story: Having grown up on the streets of Shining City, Leon knows that the streets aren’t all that shiny. Having no one to rely on but himself, he started out stealing bread and quickly moved on to coins, jewelry, and other valuables – picking up self defense as a natural talent. Much preferring to steal rather than kill, his talents were often plied in the more noble districts – and if you believe him at the height of his career he once stole from the royal palace itself! Of course, the law eventually caught up with him, and it was not long before he was in prison.

However, such thieves do attract attention. The director heard of his exploits and made a simple offer. He could sit around in jail, or he could turn over a new leaf and work off his debt for the crown by working in his agency. Naturally Leon chose the latter, and a bit of training later... Well, Monstertown certainly seems like a fun place to work.
Likes: Curvacious women, Voyuerism, Exhibitionism, Romance, light knifeplay (IE: using a knife to disrobe someone. Not bloodplay), butt stuff, biting, some roughness, spanking, very skimpy outfits for ladies
Dislikes: Being bound or gagged (This is a character off, /not/ player off!), degredation and humiliation, heavy bleeding, specific player ons/offs.
Ideas for the character: Romance with a monster town resident! Pulling off heists and capers! Saving someone from a deadly assassin, working alongside or against the thieves guild of monstertown! Acting as a champion of the poor! Getting caught and bound at the mercy of someone else!

Whew. I hope he's okay! I certainly don't mind freeform, and I think I was able to translate his strengths and skills down well enough.

JoanieSappho

So, Leon shall first meet Amari in girl mode for maximum confusion and later amusement?  :P

Revelation

We have at least one master of disguise and shapeshifter. You two are gonna confuse the shit out of him!

mannik

I'm half tempted to rehash Renoa to fit into this game...and the other half is tempted to go with a manticore or something :P

Anyone else have a preference on what sort of monster girl I play?

Revelation

A mimic.  :P

On a more serious note, dunno. Maybe one considered a little more virtuous than normal, that way she can break the mold a bit?

Sain

Something new is always my preference. Renoa is already being awesome elsewhere :-)

Leon looks good to go pretty much. I like him. We should be able to bring those ideas into play.

mannik

Hmm...thinking about it, and a monkey girl might be a good fit for the role of spy. They are nimble and able to easily climb just about anything to reach inaccessible areas or avoid detection. In combat they are highly unpredictable and evasive, very hard to hit, which will help with running away if she does get detected.

Or, I could go with a male monster instead...some big burly thing that uses intimidation and brute force to overcome obstacles...hmm...decisions decisions...

That's the biggest problem I have when starting games like this...what monster do I choose!? :P

There are countless options, and each can be fun in its own way.

JoanieSappho

And changed.
Amari: "My ass is my greatest strength!"

Kimera

Oh wow, already such cool and interesting characters.

Sain

Either of those sounds really cool mannik. Can't wait to see what you come up with ;D If you really want to play many concepts I could also let players control some minor NPCes and such.

Joanie, Amari looks awesome. His butt is ready for the game.

Joanie and Changingsaint, you may put your characters in the character sheet thread.

Quote from: Kimera on April 28, 2016, 02:08:46 PM
Oh wow, already such cool and interesting characters.

^^

Revelation

And done!

Glad he's in. I was I admit a little worried, since I thought he might not be as unique as Amari or Kelmara.

Sain

I've linked the OOC thread and character sheet threads in the first post. Those with approved characters may still help others make characters, but can also move to spam in the OOC thread.

I think Leon is plenty cool. You don't need to be flashy to be a good spy :P

JoanieSappho

But is the game ready for Amari's ass?  :P
And unique stands out. Bad for spying. I imagine Leon will be the one actually getting shit done while Amari and Kelmara are distracted with sexing everything.

Revelation

He'll be wanting to get his sexy on too. :P Just he tend to enjoy the work, as well!

Sain

The Director is done, and certainly ready for Amari's ass. Much of her abilities you don't know. The idea is to keep her as ambiguous to you as Director Fury is to Avengers :-)

Mingnon

Name: Corey Shrieder
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Description: Around 4'9", her small frame has made her hard to notice by others; she doesn't like to be noticed very much by people. She tends to dress in baggy clothes which she finds comfortable. Doesn't carry weapons, only whatever she thinks she needs in her jacket's pockets - inside the jacket as well as out. Has small breasts for her age (she's 18). She's also a softy despite her quiet, almost stoic demeanor... though she has a tendency get snippy sometimes.
Strengths: Stealth and agility, plenty of pocket space, her stoicism making her difficult to break.
Weaknesses: Doesn't use weapons, has had no combat training
Story: Corey had been living in one of the 'poorer' districs of the Shining City, but she and her family had been well enough off. She had been a lone wolf since childhood, believing that it wasn't all that worth it to try and make friends; the few attempts she did make got her bullied instead. She had also been mostly unsuccessful at finding a job that she would care for and would pay her well. That was until a letter arrived to the house drafting Corey herself. It turned out that years back a caravan for her father's job was attacked, and the family would have been in jeopardy had it not been for a fighter who today could only be identified as the 'Director'. The debt would be called in to recruit Corey, for whatever reason was unknown until her training began.
Likes: Handsome-looking men, being left alone mostly. Secretly she likes being restrained and being at someone's whims
Dislikes: Getting yelled at, cruelty, arrogant types (or those she perceives as such (Looking at you, Director!))
Ideas for the character: Could become a temporary captive of one or a few nobles, form relationships with some denizens and end up with a harem, mainly just explore the city and winding up getting into monster clutches.

“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

mannik

Alrighty...after looking at some images via google, I think I've decided on monkey girl....probably going to name her Wuka or something. (Variation of 'Wukong', who the artwork is based on :P )

Once again, I find myself torn between two options though. I found two images, both of which I think are really cool. Question is, should she be
more monkey
or
less monkey
....either way, she's going to have foot thumbs, so...she'll be VERY good at playing footsie :P

Sain

There was some super good monkey picture in the monster girl picture thread some time ago. Of those two less monkey is my favorite. She'll be an entertaining character I'm sure ;D

Mingnon, could you define her background a little bit more and make it so that she is dedicated to the agency. The Director would have certainly weeded out nilly willy applicants early on. The likes and dislikes were also meant to be character specific as I'm assuming everyone will make sure to read each other's O/o ^^

Kimera

I like the second one.

Still figuring out what I want to make. I was thinking either something like a shadow or some sort of slime/mimic

Mingnon

Er, right. I'll get to work then. I was intending her to not really care about being a patriot, so I'm not sure how to incorporate that.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake

mannik

Quote from: Sain on April 28, 2016, 03:29:17 PM
There was some super good monkey picture in the monster girl picture thread some time ago. Of those two less monkey is my favorite. She'll be an entertaining character I'm sure ;D

you mean this one?

I was actually the one who posted that there :P

It came from the monster girl encyclopedia. And I did consider it, but...well, it clearly shows her to have normal human feets, which wasn't what I was going for. (this is the most I've cared about a character's feet ever :P )

Mingnon

-Victor Frankl
Oath of the Drake