Blood Ring arena (3.5 DnD planar arena game in Sigil)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, September 25, 2008, 06:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepingferret

Do we have full character creation rules yet or this still a work in progress?

Zaer Darkwail

Rules I spotted awhile ago. 7th level, 32 point buy and HP 1/2 of the HD +1. Do not spend any gold on gear as you do not get any (besides masterwork quality).

sleepingferret

Stats start at 8 and cost a point each to increase?  So for an insanely vanilla character one could have a pair of 18s and the rest 11s (not counting racial adjustments).

*grumbles to self... sadly that's almost what I need to just 'nuke' everything to hell with a Ultimate Magus though*

Zaer Darkwail

No, not point of each. It costs 1 point until after 14 it costs 2pts increase a stat, but after 16 it increases by 3pts each and max increased stat is 18 (which costs 16pts). So you can HAVE two 18 but rest stats are 8 then. Far more recommended is to go to have two 17 (save 6pts to other stats) or one 16 and 17 (9pts for other stats).

Zaer Darkwail

I bumb this thread and ask now that all who are interested to this game post NOW in next following 48 hours, it determines do I post the actual game thread or not. Need at least 2-3 gladiators to participate besides me and co-DM.

sleepingferret

Won't necessarily have time today, as my table top group meets on Sundays.  But I can have a character worked up in short order by the end of Monday.

Idej

Interested.  Sorry for inactivity, just a bit busy.  Will get going some time tonight.