Far Far Away - A Fairy Tale Boarding School [Bon-Exotic]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, August 10, 2010, 04:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

coolness now i just need to rewatch the movie, thats what I call fun reseach >_<

Phobetor

I'd like to be the daughter of Cinderella and the Prince Charming. Apparently because Cinderella suffered so much under the hand of her Step Mother and step sisters, she's spoiled her daughter a tad bit too much. :P Making her into...well a bitch. So, I'd like to be the student Annabella, daughter of Cinderella.
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 19, 2010, 01:32:54 AM
coolness now i just need to rewatch the movie, thats what I call fun reseach >_<

That just reminded me that I had like every Disney fairy tale movie ever, and lost them in a big move -pouts-

Quote from: GrapeTootsiePop on August 19, 2010, 01:35:18 AM
I'd like to be the daughter of Cinderella and the Prince Charming. Apparently because Cinderella suffered so much under the hand of her Step Mother and step sisters, she's spoiled her daughter a tad bit too much. :P Making her into...well a bitch. So, I'd like to be the student Annabella, daughter of Cinderella.

I love that idea a whole of a hell lot lol.Okay I'll throw out a character thread either tonight or tomorrow night.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 19, 2010, 01:39:11 AM
That just reminded me that I had like every Disney fairy tale movie ever, and lost them in a big move -pouts-

I'd cry if I lost my disneys.

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LimitlessNikkie

undisclosedtoyou

I'm having such a dumb moment right now I swear.  I had it right the first time around lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Shihong on August 18, 2010, 11:22:18 PM
Undisclosed, "The Black Knight" isn't necessarily from any particular tale.  He's become a sort of archetype, the "faceless antagonist" that stands opposite the Knight in Shining Armor.

However, most people simply remember the one from Monty Python's The Holy Grail, who gets all his limbs cut off.

~And, before I got sidetracked, I think I might be interested in joining this game as well!
I am aware of this, however The Black Knight is a fairytale character even if he isn't from one particular story. So it might make sense that he could be in this story as well, but this time be an actual character instead of just the faceless bad guy. And seeing as how really none of the characters who are in this game are actually from a fairytale it doesn't seem that far-fetched.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on August 19, 2010, 02:20:41 AM
I am aware of this, however The Black Knight is a fairytale character even if he isn't from one particular story. So it might make sense that he could be in this story as well, but this time be an actual character instead of just the faceless bad guy. And seeing as how really none of the characters who are in this game are actually from a fairytale it doesn't seem that far-fetched.

Lol, Shihong was only pointing out where the character came from.  I wasn't sure, but was curious about it.  I'm actually really slack with the characters I'll allow in this game lol, especially when it comes to professors. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Senti

London

I 'm going to be playing a student. I was thinking his name would be Victor... He is the eldest of the children so will inherit the kingdom when his father dies.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Senti on August 19, 2010, 04:59:01 AM
Well hopefully I will be joining :)

There is no hopefully, you are soooo joining :D

Quote from: London on August 19, 2010, 05:13:22 AM
I 'm going to be playing a student. I was thinking his name would be Victor... He is the eldest of the children so will inherit the kingdom when his father dies.

Awesome, I'll have two character templates, one for instructors and one for students.

I'll be playing the Headmistress.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Crovonovin

I think I may have an idea for a student, though it will take some finagling on my part...

How does a son or daughter of the Pied Piper sound?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Shihong on August 20, 2010, 12:11:15 AM
I think I may have an idea for a student, though it will take some finagling on my part...

How does a son or daughter of the Pied Piper sound?

Mmmmm Shihong as a student *ponders* lol.

It would work if the Pied Piper was a king to a kingdom somewhere.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Crovonovin

I think I might have a creative way to go about swerving cleanly around that policy...I'll cook something up tomorrow!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Shihong on August 20, 2010, 12:31:49 AM
I think I might have a creative way to go about swerving cleanly around that policy...I'll cook something up tomorrow!

Mmmmhhhmmmm you can try to swerve around my policy mister.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ironwolf85

I was thinking third generation construct...
there were actually two fairy tales about them, both italian
Pinnochio which everyone knows from northern Italy, and Pintoemaltio from the story "The Handmade King" in southern italy.
my idea was that the fairytales are all related. Pinnichio being the first of his kind, he created Pintoemalito when his own creator Geppeto passed away, his son married a princess in a romantic story, and hense the title "The Handmade King"
I might play the third generation of these guys, his father ruling over a small mechanical kingdom, and sending his teenage son to finishing school to "Interact with somthing besides clockworks..."
The idea was he's got great physical and mental skills, but he's completely socally awakward, the image I had was of him tied to the flagpole by the guys from the jousting team after he beat their captian.
I might do somthing with some of the lore from both stories...
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LimitlessNikkie

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 20, 2010, 01:50:08 AM
sounds cool, is a character sheet going up soon?

*Points up to my post that's a way up there.*

It'll be up soon.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ironwolf85

I had an idea... one line sticks out as a moral to one of pinnochio's adventures, the one with Pleasure Island in it. "Boys that play all day and do not work turn into asses..." that's why they turned into donkies...
I had the image of the Clockwork Prince still bearing a mark or somthing because he was spoiled. in my mind it makes him look kinda like a White Knight chess peice though.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on August 20, 2010, 01:51:49 AM
I had an idea... one line sticks out as a moral to one of pinnochio's adventures, the one with Pleasure Island in it. "Boys that play all day and do not work turn into asses..." that's why they turned into donkies...
I had the image of the Clockwork Prince still bearing a mark or somthing because he was spoiled. in my mind it makes him look kinda like a White Knight chess peice though.

Wouldn't he turn into an ass though? lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Senti

Well I shall be having the daughter of Little Red and the rather charming Mister Wolf.

We can assume she is a little wild and feral.

FallenFeather

This sounds really interesting! But I don't know what kind of fairytale to be. This is hard D: