Blue Solos (TBO's solo plot thread- MxF, FxM/F)

Started by That Blue One, January 14, 2012, 05:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Blue One

Plots, Male-Based

Pretty much you name a role, I'll play against it- demons/succubi, angels, elves, just pitch me an idea and I'll let you know.

I'm in the mood for:

Pathfinder!  I've been nosing around the solo adventures again, and I'm chomping at the bit to go ahead and join in.  If YOU happen to be a GM who's more than willing to take me on, please let me know. I've got a lot of great ideas and situations I'd love to get a chance to write with you!

Specific idea cravings I'm having right now...

Dragon Age

I'm in the middle of my ump-teenth playthough of DA, and I've seen a number of scene ideas that I would love to play with someone willing to run the other role.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

MCousland (human male) / Morrigan

From the first time he met her, Aedan Cousland had fallen and fallen hard for Flemeth's daughter.  Too bad she didn't really feel the same way.  I think this game would go from Morrigan giving Aedan the cold shoulder at first, but gradually warming up to him as the adventure progresses. Perhaps it begins after the rescue from the Tower of Ishbal, where only one Warden survived?  It would be interesting to see how they would influence each other- the teyrn's son and a Chasind witch- getting into fights, learning about each other, and lead up to that first kiss... I think this would be more of a romantic roleplay, with adventure and fighting in abundance.

M!Cousland / Leiliana (bard version)

Set after the death of Marjolaine, Leiliana has finally come to terms with herself and accepted her appetites and feelings as a bard.  Of course, this now involves driving Aedan Cousland completely wild.  I see her utilizing everything she was taught in Orlais to completely drive Aedan crazy until he's ready to just chase her down, throw her on the ground, and finally sate his lust after all the torment- only for it to begin all again or get worse.  This one could be somewhat light-hearted, I suppose.

M!Cousland/ Cauthrien

AU Alert!  The blight never happened- instead, Teryn Cousland's youngest son is inducted into Loghain's army, to serve with distinction and perhaps bring fame to his father's house.  There's only one problem- his attitude about his upbringing and skills seem to annoy and irritate the other soldiers in his squad.  The biggest mistake he makes, though, is claiming that he'd be Loghain's second-in-command instead of "that rusty-cunt bitch Cauthrien" within a year- within her earshot.  This inflames her rage and anger so much that she decides that the Cousland heir will be her special project to break down to the ground, and re-make as a warrior in her eyes.  She's left her mark on a number of the other captains in the brigade, and not only is it good training, well... it's good for a little stress relief, too!  This one would definately be NC, I think.

Dead or Alive:

Eliot / (Tina, Hitomi, Ayane, Helena, Christie)

Yes, he's old enough by game standards.  Pretty much, this one starts out as a fight that ends up going badly for him, and after that, it just depends on the character.  Tina might have had a few before the fight and decide that he looks cute and just "what the hell, why not?"  Hitomi might look at it as a way to make him feel better after she beats the holy hell out of him, especially if they get to talking afterwards.  Ayane might see it as a worthy goal after he beats her- some hidden ninja code that says she has to choose the man who will give her firstborn child the advantage of his genes, which must be superior in some way since he defeated her.  Helena might have the same idea, only for the Alpha project- and maybe he's watched her from afar, and is just completely smitten with her.  Of course, Christie's would happen right after the fight in DOA 4- where she decides to torture him more after completely dominating him in the fight.

Soul Calibur

OC/Ivy

Ivy Valentine.  Living alone, working on her experiments, and little to no human contact.  When one day some stranger suddenly appears in her living quarters, demanding every scrap of information she's got on Soul Edge.  When she refuses, he attacks her- and the fight ends with him defeated and Ivy in a very... playful mood.  She decides to teach him a little lesson by unleashing her passions on him for a length of time.  But after the time is up, will he want to leave?  (Obvious NC, bondage, whatever else you can think of)

OC/ Cassandra

A young woman journeying to find her sister, the OC gets his ass beaten by her when he accosts her in a tavern.  Hearing her story, he decides to follow her- wether or not she wants him to- and tags along on her journey.  During the multi-month journey, they grow closer, neither really wanting to admit the feelings they have for each other until it just bursts between them one day/night, resulting in just some wild, mind-blowing sex.  They both end up in love with each other, returning to Greece to settle down together after the destruction of the swords.

OC/ Seung Mi-na

One of the new students has the hots for the Master's daughter, who is just one of the world's biggest teases.  One of the wagers she makes the master's personal students is that if they can defeat her at a spar within a year, then she'll warm thier bed for an entire month.  The downside?  She's one of the world's best with a sword or a gliave.   The OC is the worst of the lot, who doesn't have any real skills at weapons, and was only taken on as a favor to some old friend/government official.  Mi-na seems to have it out for this guy, being absolutely cruel at times with her taunting and teasing- only prompting him to work harder to claim her reward.  What does he have in mind when he actually defeats her, one day...?

I can also run the stereotypical "big otaku" for a number of games/settings- generally a rather out-of-shape and ugly young or older man who is obsessed with beautiful women in video games, computer games, and anime.  You provide the character, I'll provide the otaku.

Another favorite scenario of mine is the "gamer gets pulled into video game and becomes the hero" bit.  The party consists of several beautiful women of different races (elf, barbarian, mermaid, human, etc.), and could work as a harem comedy as all the girls try to win him over.  I could see this one going as a small group if I get enough interest.

Battletech / Mechwarrior

Bondsman / Clan Warrior (female)

Sometimes it just doesn't pay to take a contract.  After a long, pitched battle with one of the Clans, a young mercenary finds his 'Mech shot out from under him, and ends up captured by a stunning low-level Clan warrior, essentially making him her bondservant.  However, she's got more ideas than usual as to what a bondsman has to be put through, and if he ever wants to get free- or be accepted as a member of the Clan she belongs to- he'll have to suffer through it. 

Secretly, they grow closer, trying to restrain thier emotions until after he either has a way out or is made a full member of her Clan.  If they get discovered, what will happen- does she choose him over Clan, or does she simply cast him aside and move on?

Original Plots:

Squire / Lady(Duchess, Princess, Queen, etc.)

Sir Alumar was one of the bravest knights in the land.  He was feared on the battlefield, and loved by the populace at large- he was the one person who the kingdom as a whole would turn to if trouble would rise, in order to lead the armies to victory.  His skills with the blade were unmatched, and when he finally chose a squire- a quiet, unassuming boy from the countryside, most of the kingdom breathed a sigh of relief.  Alumar's skills would be passed down to a new generation.

But as it is, some elements in the kingdom- from an invading nation, perhaps a thief looking to take the royal jewels, or just a woman out to prove that even the best men can be soiled- have different plans.   They know going head-to-head against Alumar would be suicide... but his squire, on the other hand...

*More should be coming when I can get them down on paper!*

That Blue One

Plots, Female-based

I run female characters from time to time, too.  Pretty much these are for more free-form RPs, like my character of Alison Raine in Yu-Gi-Oh! Virtual Duels (in NC Exotic - Small Groups if you want to read and join!)

Check the f-list for the female version to go ahead and get an idea for what I like with my female characters, and pitch me an idea if you want.

I'm really looking for stuff like erotic RPGs and games for my female characters, so I might look at those more.  I know, I'm picky.

I tend to choose my games where I play females, but I will gladly hear you out if you have any great ideas!

That Blue One

Bump!  Added the Squire plot to male-based plots.

That Blue One

That Blue One

Bumping again.  Drop me a PM if you're interested!

Added Craving: Pathfinder.