&
My roleplaying ideas

himawari

let's get outta here!!!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

WashAutumstar

where are you going!?

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

himawari

we are sneaking out!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Deborah Jetson

Yes, that's the way!

WashAutumstar

GamerGirl

RUN TO THE HILLLLLLLS! *drums play*

GamerGirl

RUN FOR YOUR LIIIiiiiIIIFFEE!!

WashAutumstar

Anything but the drums!!!

GamerGirl

What? these drums? *drum solo* mwahahahaHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA >:)

Daoine Sidhe

Bang my drums, baby.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

GamerGirl

Anything for you darling

WashAutumstar

Daoine Sidhe

Yes, bang them hard...
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

WashAutumstar

GamerGirl

Should I use paddles?

GamerGirl

Or are drumsticks preferred?

WashAutumstar

I have a... stick ;)

Daoine Sidhe

Those will all suffice.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

GamerGirl

This might sting slightly

Daoine Sidhe

Do you promise that?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

GamerGirl

Promises are for fools

WashAutumstar

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]