Pathfinder, 2 Game Ideas.[Full,Game Discussion]

Started by Wintercat, July 14, 2012, 03:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

I can't seem to find a trait that will fit this character's need, so I'd like to propose the following: 
Ran Away and Joined the Circus:  Because of time in your youth spent as a circus acrobat, you gain +1 to acrobatics and climb, one of which is a always a class skill for you. 

That seems to fit with how skill traits worked in the APG, though you might prefer that the +1 also only go to one. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

schnookums

Okay, I'll whip up a character idea for this...I stopped thinking about it 'cause as I said I didn't want anyone booted on my account, but if there's a 5th slot then I can work with that. Should have it done today.

Callie Del Noire

What I got so far. I am sticking to basic handguns, since I don't know if you allow advanced or not. (Or if you will let me craft my own, so I'm paying full cost.)

Dahlia LeRue, Gunslinger.
Female Tiefling Alchemist (Grenadier) 2 Gunslinger 3
CG Medium Outsider (Native)
Init +6; Senses Darkvision; Perception +10
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 15. . (+5 armor, +4 Dex, +1 dodge)
hp 56 (3d10+2d8+10)
Fort +8, Ref +10, Will +3
Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 30 ft.
Melee +1 Silversheen Cutlass +7 (1d6+3/18-20/x2) and
. . Masterwork Cold Iron Axe, Boarding +7 (1d6+2/20/x3) and
. . Unarmed Strike +6 (1d3+2/20/x2)
Ranged Bomb +9 (1d6+3 Fire) and
. . Masterwork Pistol +9 (1d8/20/x4) and
. . Masterwork Pistol +9 (1d8/20/x4)
Special Attacks Bomb 1d6+3 (5/day) (DC 14)
Spell-Like Abilities Darkness (1/day)
Alchemist (Grenadier) Spells Prepared (CL 2, 6 melee touch, 8 ranged touch):
1 (3/day) Enlarge Person (DC 14), True Strike (DC 14), Cure Light Wounds (DC 14)
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 14, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 17, Wis 14, Cha 12
Base Atk +4; CMB +6; CMD 21
Feats Grasping Tail, Gunsmithing, Martial Weapon Proficiency: Battleaxe, Quick Draw, Rapid Reload: Pistol, Throw Anything
Skills Acrobatics +11, Bluff +8, Climb +6, Craft (Alchemy) +11, Craft (Firearms) +11, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +4, Knowledge (Engineering) +7, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Local) +7, Linguistics +4, Perception +10, Sense Motive +4, Sleight of Hand +9, Spellcraft +7, Stealth +9, Use Magic Device +5 Modifiers Alchemy +2
Languages Abyssal, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Orc
SQ Alchemical Weapon (Move Action) (Su), Darkness Bomb, Deed: Deadeye (Ex), Deed: Gunslinger Initiative (Ex), Deed: Gunslinger's Dodge (+2 AC) (Ex), Deed: Pistol-Whip (Ex), Deed: Quick Clear (Ex), Deed: Utility Shot, Grit (Ex), Mutagen (DC 14) (Su), Poisoning (Standard Action) (Ex), Precise Bombs (Ex), Prehensile Tail
Combat Gear +1 Mithral Chain Shirt, +1 Silversheen Cutlass, Masterwork Cold Iron Axe, Boarding, Masterwork Pistol, Masterwork Pistol;
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Alchemical Weapon (Move Action) (Su) Add the effects of an alchemical liquid or powder to weapon.
Alchemy +2 (Su) +2 to Craft (Alchemy) to create alchemical items, can Id potions by touch.
Bomb 1d6+3 (5/day) (DC 14) (Su) Thrown Splash Weapon deals 1d6+3 fire damage.
Damage Resistance, Cold (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Cold attacks.
Damage Resistance, Electricity (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Electricity attacks.
Damage Resistance, Fire (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Fire attacks.
Darkness Bomb Bomb suppresses light sources on target, as deeper darkness/
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).
Deed: Deadeye (Ex) Use 1 grit per extra range increment to make a touch attack beyond the first.
Deed: Gunslinger Initiative (Ex) While have Grit, can use a free hand to draw a non-hidden firearm as part of the initiative check.
Deed: Gunslinger's Dodge (+2 AC) (Ex) Use 1 grit, immediately move 5 ft/drop prone to gain 1x/2x bonus to AC vs ranged attack.
Deed: Pistol-Whip (Ex) Use 1 grit, melee attack with firearm gains enh. bonus and free CMB check to knock prone.
Deed: Quick Clear (Ex) While have grit, remove the effects of a misfire. Use 1 grit to do as move action.
Deed: Utility Shot While have grit, gain a variety of useful tricks with a firearm.
Grasping Tail Your tail can retrieve small objects on your person as a swift action.
Grit (Ex) Gain a pool of points that are spent to fuel deeds, regained on firearm crit/killing blow.
Gunsmithing You can use a gunsmithing kit to craft/repair firearms and ammo.
Mutagen (DC 14) (Su) Mutagen adds +4 to a Physical attribute, -2 to a mental attribute, and +2 natural armor for 10 minutes/level.
Poisoning (Standard Action) (Ex) Normal: Apply poison to a weapon as a standard action.
Precise Bombs (Ex) Select Int mod squares to not be affected by splash effects.
Prehensile Tail Your tail can retrieve small objects on your person as a swift action.
Quick Draw Draw a weapon as a free action. Throw at full rate of attacks.
Rapid Reload: Pistol You can reload fast with one type of Crossbow.
Throw Anything Proficient with improvised ranged weapons.  +1 to hit with thrown splash weapons.

Muse

Do gunslingers not have MArtial Weapon Proficiency, Callie-kun? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Muse on July 24, 2012, 01:33:50 PM
Do gunslingers not have MArtial Weapon Proficiency, Callie-kun?

They do.. but Grenadier gets on free martial prof..and to shut up Herolab I chose one.

schnookums

Hey Callie, assuming you took Dex as your attribute gain for level 4, you're only at 34 points. (4 14's and 2 15's comes out to 34)

Callie Del Noire

schnookums

OKay, so if you went one 16 and 5 14's that's still 35 points, leaving you a point short (not that you could spend it I suppose). It is your character of course and I mean no disrespect, but if you Went 2 15's and 4 14's, with taking Dex as your level 4 bump, you could bump up another 14 to a 15. But of course it's your character, I'm just being a busybody.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: schnookums on July 24, 2012, 02:03:59 PM
OKay, so if you went one 16 and 5 14's that's still 35 points, leaving you a point short (not that you could spend it I suppose). It is your character of course and I mean no disrespect, but if you Went 2 15's and 4 14's, with taking Dex as your level 4 bump, you could bump up another 14 to a 15. But of course it's your character, I'm just being a busybody.

Herolab said it was 35 points.

Wintercat

I was asked, by private message, about religions. I'd rather these chats were kept in the open, so I'll answer here. Please, any questions are best handled out in the open, I believe that it was just faster to reach me by messaging like that but I still prefer to try and gather the information in one place rather than have it get lost in messages.

So. On religion, I was inquired about some additional information.

The kingdoms have little remnants of the lore -before- the tyrant, and no religious lore survives from the 1st age. The oldest documents are from the early years of the tyrant's rule.

These documents in turn speak of 12 'divine' and 9 'profane' beings. From these beings, it appears that the 12 divine were the Gods of this world, while the 9 profane are assumed to mean fiendish or infernal beings, but no solid information on them seems to exist to this day, at least where the ruined empire's might reached. If some lore exists, its securely hidden.

The 12 divines are respected in the temples, but only 4 are largely known about in the present day and age.
--- --- ---
The Scribe, God of Lore, Law, Wisdom.
Symbol: White scroll with a golden eye at the middle of it.
The Scribe is believed to be a deity that lost much power when the Tyrant rose to power. The following burning of great archives and sacking of academies dedicated to pursuit of knowledge weakened the scribe's presence, but the Scribe is still venerated as a mystical giver of knowledge and wisdom. Both arcane and divine casters are known to revere the Scribe, though not as much as the gender of the scribe is agreed upon fact anymore. The common people believe the Scribe rules over the season of Winter, the time of book-keeping and records.

The Knight, God of Protection, Dawn, Hope.
Symbol: Golden Shield with Sun emblazoned upon it.
The Knight is the symbol of hope and believed to be the protector of all good races. The Knight's teachings of strength, vigil and standing for what is right are known through the lands, though again scholars have little available. The old drawings suggest the knight is a male deity, but some claim that the armor's images could just as well belong to a female knight, given the thickness of full plate mail that appears to be made of some kind of celestial gold.  The certain fact is that those fighting for righteous causes tend to use warcries associated with the Knight, and Dawn. The common people consider Summer to be the season of the Knight.

The Minstrel
Symbol: Lute, Rose and a Dagger on a wooden circle.
The Minstrel appears to be a God of joy, celebrations, and in some circles, the thieves and beggars. Minstrel's teachings include the wealthy giving from their hand to aid the less fortunate. The Minstrel's a deity that is sometimes considered to be at odds with the Scribe, given the fictional tales and creativity that the Minstrel pushes, but also the leanings towards chaos instead of law. To common folk, the Minstrel's season is in the fall, when harvest comes in and work can have a pause.

The Lady
Symbol: Feminine hand holding a rose
The lady is the only clearly gendered deity in general knowledge, though some argue even the Lady is just a misinterpretation of a feminine male form instead. Nonetheless, the Lady is considered the deity of renewal, life, and the companion of the Knight. The Lady's faithful tend to the sick and ill, watch the spring carefully when the force of winter has been shaken and the spring has truly arrived. The Lady is the coming of change for the better, and is believed to be the first deity worshipped after the fall of the tyrant. Most races credit lady as the creator of their species, though some argue the records of Gods suggest that Gods arrived only after humanity and demihumans had began to roam the lands already. The Lady rules over Spring, the triumph of life over the silent cold of Winter.

----

There may be more information available later on, but beyond that is not something that is shared at least in general knowledge, someone who has good friends with the clergy might find out more in a town or city with a cathedral, and scrolls as old as those written in the early years of the Tyrant. (Older scrolls having been lost to the purging flames the fanatical soldiers of the tyrant lit in their wake.)
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

Muse

So there are still clerics, right?  It's just that religion isn't as popular as it is in some settings? 

Wintercat

Quote from: Muse on July 24, 2012, 03:06:35 PM
  So there are still clerics, right?  It's just that religion isn't as popular as it is in some settings?

There are still priests, and clerics with actual divine power. The clerics have a more innate connection to the divine, but even their experience seems colored by their expectations, so there is no certain answers. Attempts to speak to the divine through high magic can be infuriating, as the Divine can appear quite cryptic.

Religion still plays a part, but it was outlawed for about seven centuries...
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

NinjaWeazel

Deacon Rey, Guardsman
Male Human Monk (Martial Artist)
NG Medium Human
Init +4; Senses Perception +10
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 21 (Touch 20, flat-footed 16) (+1 armor, +4 Dex, +1 deflect, +1 dodge, +4 misc)
HP 45 (5d8+5)
Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +8
+4 Fortitude to avoid the effects of alcohol, +2 on saving throws vs. poison.
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 40 ft.
Melee +1 Unarmed Strike +7 (1d8+4/20/x2)
..or..  Improvised Weapon +6
Ranged Shuriken +8 1d2+3 (20/x2)
Special Attacks Stunning Fist 1d8+4 (20/x2) Fort DC16 or stunned.
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 16, Dex 19, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 12
Base Atk +3; CMB +8; CMD 28
Skills Acrobatics +12 (Jump (always running start) +21), Appraise +1, Bluff +6, Climb +3, Craft (alchemy/armor/bows/trapmaking/weapons) +1, Diplomacy +8, Disguise +1, Escape Artist +4, Heal +3, Intimidate +11, Perception +11, Perform (act) +1, Ride +4, Sense Motive +12, Stealth +9, Survival +6, Swim +3
Languages Common, Giant
Combat Gear +1 Mighty Fists amulet, +1 Ring of Protection, +1 Cloak of Resistance, +1 Bracers of Armor
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
-- ARCHETYPE --
• Martial Artist (Monk)
CLASS ABILITIES

• EVASION: Take no damage on a successful Reflex saving throw against attacks, and only half damage on a failed save. Must be in light armor or no armor and not helpless. (PFCR 68).

• FLURRY OF BLOWS: A monk may make a flurry of blows with special monk weapons and unarmed strikes interchangeably. 
Unarmed Strike: +7/+7, 1d8+4 (20/x2)
Shuriken +8/+8, 1d2+3 (20/x2)

• HIGH JUMP: Add monk level to acrobatics checks made to jump.  Always counts as having a running start.  Can spend a Ki point (swift action) to add +20 to an acrobatics check made to jump for 1 round. (PFCR 59).

• EXPLOIT WEAKNESS: As a swift action, you can observe a creature or object to find its weak point by making a Wisdom Check (d20 + 8) vs. DC 10 + the object’s hardness or the target’s CR.  Success, you gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls until the end of your turn, and any attacks you make until the end of your turn ignore the creature or object’s DR or hardness. You may instead use this ability as a swift action to analyze the movements and expressions of one creature within 30 ft, granting a +2 bonus on Sense Motive, Reflex saves and a dodge bonus to AC against that opponent until the start of your next turn.   (PFUC 59).

• MARTIAL ARTS MASTER: A martial artist may use his monk level to qualify for feats with a fighter level prerequisite when those feats are applied to unarmed strikes or weapons with the monk special quality. (PFUC 59).

• AC BONUS: Add +4 to AC and CMD when unarmored and unencumbered. Apply vs. touch attacks and when flat-footed. (PFCR 57).

• EXTREME ENDURANCE: You gain immunity to fatigue.   (PFUC 59).

• FAST MOVEMENT: The monk has a bonus to base speed of +10 ft when unarmored and unencumbered. (PFCR 58, 59).

• MONK BONUS FEATS: You have chosen the following monk bonus feats: Scorpion Style, Throw Anything. (PFCR 58-59).

• MONK STUNNING FIST: Stunning Fist as a free feat at 1st level, with extra benefits at higher levels. (PFCR 59).

• PAIN POINTS: A martial artist’s advanced knowledge of humanoid anatomy grants a +1 bonus on critical hit confirmation rolls and increases the DC of his Stunning Fist and Quivering Palm by 1. (PFUC 59).

• UNARMED STRIKE: You gain Improved Unarmed Strike at 1st level as a bonus feat.  You can attack with any appendage, no negatives for offhand attacking.  You deal more damage with an offhand attack.   (PFCR 59).
FEATS

–– GENERAL FEATS ––

• CATCH OFF-GUARD: You do not suffer any penalties for using an improvised melee weapon. Unarmed opponents are flat-footed to any attacks you make with an improvised melee weapon. (PFCR 119)

• DEFENSIVE COMBAT TRAINING: Substitue Hit Dice for BAB in Combat Maneuver Defense. (PFCR 121)

• DODGE: +1 dodge bonus to AC. If you lose your Dex bonus, you lose this bonus too. (PFCR 122)

• PERSUASIVE: You get +2 to Diplomacy checks and +2 to Intimidate checks. (PFCR 131)

• SCORPION STYLE: Make a single unarmed attack as a full-round action. If the attack hits, you deal damage normally and the target must make a Fort save DC 15 or base land speed is reduced to 5 ft for 3 rounds. (PFCR 132)

• THROW ANYTHING: You do not suffer any penalties for using an improvised ranged weapon. You receive a +1 circumstance bonus on attack rolls made with thrown splash weapons. (PFCR 135)

–– COMBAT FEATS ––

• IMPROVED UNARMED STRIKE: You are considered to be armed even when unarmed —that is, you do not provoke attacks or opportunity from armed opponents when you attack them while unarmed. However, you still get an attack of opportunity against any opponent who makes an unarmed attack on you. In addition, your unarmed strikes can deal lethal or nonlethal damage, at your option. (PFCR 128)

• STUNNING FIST: Declare that you are using this feat before you make your attack roll. A foe damaged by your unarmed attack are stunned until just before your next action (Fort DC 16). A stunned creature drops everything held, can’t take actions, takes a -2 penalty to AC, and loses his Dexterity bonus to AC. Can be used only once per round. Can be used 5 times per day. Creatures immune to critical hits cannot be stunned. The monk can substitute the following for the round of stunning effect:
- fatigued (can't run or charge, -2 Str and Dex) 1 round (PFCR 135)
TRAITS

• IRON LIVER (Equipment): Due to a lucky constitution or frequent exposure, your body is resistant to poison, including alcohol and drugs.   You gain a +2 trait bonus on Fortitude saves against poison and drugs, and a +4 trait bonus on Fortitude saves to avoid the effects of alcohol. (PFCo: AdvAr 30)

• WORLD TRAVELER (Race: Human): Your family has taken the love of travel to an extreme, roaming the world extensively. You've seen dozens of cultures and have learned to appreciate the diversity of what the world has to offer. You gain a +1 trait bonus on Sense Motive, and it is always a class skill for you. (PFAPG 331)

Muse

Name:      Collette Walker
Age, Apparent:   19
Alignment:      Chaotic Good
Class:         Nomad 5
Experience:      10,000?
Race:         Elan

Height:      5’7”
Weight:      140
Bust:         C
Skin:         Lightly tanned with freckles. 
Hair:         Red
Eyes:         Green

Initiative:      d20+3
Speed:      40

Strength      14   +2
Dexterity      16   +3
Constitution      14   +2
Intelligence      19   +4   21   +5
Wisdom      13   +1
Charisma      13   +1

Hit Points      55

Armor Class      16+   (Inertial Armor +6?, Dexterity +3, Dodge +1, Shield +2)

Saving Throws:
Fortitude   1   +2   =d20+3
Reflex   1   +3   =d20+4
Will      4   +1   =d20+5

Base Attack:      +2
--Melee      +4
--Missile      +5
--CMB         +4
--CMD      17

Deep Crystal Short Spear
--TAB      +5 (+6 Thrown)
--Damage   d6+2
--Critical   20X3
--Range   30’

Dagger
--TAB      +4/+5
--Damage   d4+2
--Critical   19X2
--Range   10’

Armor: 
Shadowflash Targe: +1 Small Darkwood Quickdraw Shield of Heartening

Class Abilities:
--Detect Psionics
--Discipline Talent: Catfall:  Treat all falls as 20’ shorter, always land on your feet. 
--Discipline Talent: Burst (Expend a swift action to gain +10 enhancement bonus to speed for 1 round.)
--Nomad’s Step:  30’ Teleport as a Standard Action, at will when psionicly focused. 
PSPs: 37

Feats: 
Attain Psicrystal
Dodge
Expanded Knowledge: Energy Missiles
Psionic Body
*Psionic Talent
Speed of Thought

Racial Abilities: 
--Aberrant Blood: Elans are of the humanoid (aberrant) subtype.
--Medium: Elan are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
--Normal Speed: Elans have a base speed of 30 feet.
--Aberrant Nature: Although human in appearance, elans suffer from a nature slightly off from the rest of the non-elan society. They suffer a -1 penalty to Charisma-based skill checks when dealing with non-elans.
--Naturally Psionic: Elans gain the Wild Talent feat as a bonus feat at 1st level. If an elan takes levels in a psionic class, she instead gains the Psionic Talent feat.
--Resistance (Su): Elans can use psionic energy to increase their resistance to various forms of attack. As an immediate action, an elan can spend 1 power point to gain a +4 racial bonus on saving throws until the beginning of her next action.
--Resilience (Su): When an elan takes damage, he can spend power points to reduce its severity. As an immediate action, he can reduce the damage he is about to take by 2 hit points for every 1 power point he spends.
--Repletion (Su): An elan can sustain his body without need of food or water. If he spends 1 power point, an elan does not need to eat or drink for 24 hours.
--Psionic Aptitude: When an elan takes a level in a favored class, he can choose to gain an additional power point instead of a hit point or skill point.

Skills: 
--Acrobatics            5 +3 +3 +4+0   =d20+15
--Autohypnosis         5 +3 +1 +0 +0   =d20+9
--Climb            1 +3 +2 +1 +0   =d20+7
--Fly               2 +3 +3 +0 +0   =d20+8
--Knowledge: Geography      5 +3 +5 +0 +0   =d20+13
--*Knowledge: History      5 +3 +5      =d20+13
--Knowledge: Psioinics      5 +3 +5 +0 +0   =d20+13
--Perception            0 +0 +1 +2 +0   =d20+3
--Sense Motive         0 +0 +1 +2 +0   =d20+3
--Spellcraft            5 +3 +5 +0 +0   =d20+13
--Survival            1 +3 +1 +0 +0   =d20+5
--Swim            1 +3 +2 +0 +0   =d20+6
--Use Magic Device      5 +3 +1 +1 +0   =d20+10

Powers: 
--Breach (3)
--Dispel Psionics (5, A)
--Elfsight (3)
--Energy Missiles (3, A)
--Inertial Armor (1, A)
--Mater Agitation (1)
--My Light (1, A)
--Skate (1)
--Solicit Psycristal (5, A)

Platinum   3
Gold      3
Silver      2
Copper   1

Campfire Bead
Handy Haversack
Headband of Great Intellect +2
Wand of Cure Light Wounds L 1: 50

Bedroll
Candle, Insect Bane, X27
Chalk X3
Compass
Cooking Kit
Crowbar
Ear PlugsHammock
Flint and Steel
Grappling Hook
Hammer
Heat Stone
Mirror, Small Steel
Night Tea X60
Outfit: Entertainers
Outfit: Explorers
Outfit: Monks
Perfume, Common X10
Piton X20
Sash: Adventurer’s
Sewing Needle X5
Shovel
Silk Rope, 50’, X2
Smelling Salts
Stretcher
Sun Rod X4
Tinder Twig X4
Twine, 50’ Ball
Waterskin
Whistle, Signal

Elven Sex Goddess

I've updated the character to 5th level added magic items within constraints   

Wintercat

Looking good, and looking ready for most part. I'm chatting abit with Snookums about an idea, generally prefer all that to be done in the open but given that the game is hopefully started soon I'm going to accelerate that last part abit, though I do hope he'll be polite and share his character information soon.

Nonetheless, looking to launch either during the weekend or on monday. Any requests and questions, just speak up.
A&A

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wintercat on July 26, 2012, 02:41:29 PM
Looking good, and looking ready for most part. I'm chatting abit with Snookums about an idea, generally prefer all that to be done in the open but given that the game is hopefully started soon I'm going to accelerate that last part abit, though I do hope he'll be polite and share his character information soon.

Nonetheless, looking to launch either during the weekend or on monday. Any requests and questions, just speak up.

Not sure what to do for crossroads. Like to do something off my demongirl icon. ;)

schnookums

I apologize for the delay folks, I've got a character in the works, but I've been really busy with RL. Lost my job on monday so dealing with that has eaten up both a lot of my free time and my energy. I should be able to finish her by friday evening though. Thanks for being patient with me.

schnookums

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=427245

Gabrielle frowned at the horse that had fallen. He had served her well in battle, but the fiends had pulled it down...it was only through luck and grace that she had landed on her feet. Another battle against evil and another steed that had given his life without knowing why. She hated it now, having to put herself and her companions through battle. All the time in the church she had learned she would be a leader of men, to be a beacon against the darkness. Somedways it just made her tired to know this. "It never ends, does it?" she said aloud, with only the dead to hear her. After all her fighting and struggles she now felt a greater connection with the beasts she rode then the men she had led. "I cannot allow myself to become seperate from them." she recalls what the old priest had told her, a man she had watched go from young to old in what felt like a sliver of time to her. At least the steeds she had rode into battle knew not of their brief lives, unlike the people who had fallen in and out of her life.

But this moment of weariness would not last. Duty was stronger then despair, and while she had lived while steeds and companions had fallen, it just maeant her sword would still be aimed at the heart of wickedness. She would begin anew, petition the gods for a new companion to accompany her into battle...

Wintercat

It looks like people are about ready then. It is storming where I am at, so only checking in from my phone, but I will get game and ooc threads up this Sunday then.
A&A

Wintercat

The game has Launched, I have put up the In-Game thread. It can be found here.

OOC page will come soon.
A&A

Muse