FxF. Looking for a gentle mistress. ^-^ Light / Love Bondage (Circus?)

Started by Mewchonne, June 21, 2010, 12:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mewchonne

I like light bondage. That means no serious beating or whipping or slapping. Just tying her up and she trusts the domme enough not to hurt her. I've heard it called 'love bondage' before. I think it's sweet while still being really kinky and yummy. I have a few ideas, please do message me. I would like to be the one being dommed.

Please, at the very least, take a look at my "never" list on here. The main things I want to point out are NO scat/watersports, NO abuse, and NO rape.

Female characters only. I am also female.

Brief ideas...

Roommates My character would likely be an immigrant from Africa, the Dem. Rep. of Congo to be specific. She might need a place to stay and perhaps your character would be putting up ads.
Captive x friend of captor This would take place in Victorian times, when experimentation and study of other races as 'missing links' would be common. Seeing as my character is a pygmy, she would be captured from the forest for studying, as the smaller and darker the race, the closer they were believed to be to apes. One woman does not believe that the pygmies are anything less than human, but she doesn't really have a mind to stop the scientists from trying to learn. She does, however, want to keep the woman company and make sure she is safe and healthy.
Dealer x Pot head My character rather innocently grows weed in her garden and sells it for a living. She knows it is illegal but feels she has a right to for various reasons. She isn't a dirty or violent sort of dealer, though. Her clients are all close friends.
Circus! I love the idea of a circus-themed roleplay, I have all kinds of ideas for this one. I'd be a sort of musician/performer/'freak!' in this situation, x)

Any situation where your character sort of surprises mine with the whole idea of binding and mine winds up very happy with the results. I like the idea of bondage being a new thing in the character's life but not a scary thing.

Please, if it's an option for you, don't hesitate to contact me on messenger. I prefer it, at least for discussing the roleplay.

AIM: Bambutiheart
MSN: pymee@live.com

Thank you!
We are freaks: We fuck who we please, and do what we choose.

Sapphic Addict

:-)  While not 100% up on the exact meaning of 'love bondage', if it includes a little more intimacy, I think I would like to give this one a try, if you're willing to let a newbie-femme take on the reigns?

Lindra

I would be interested in this scene! Particularly am getting some ideas already for the Roommates Scenario. :D I can definitely do the love bondage. It's quite fun. <3
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

Mewchonne

Mewchonne

I fixed this up a bit. :) Thanks again to everyone who has contacted me. I'm still interested in more.

HybridHalf

Maybe a Mature figure with a younger PC? A Teacher teaching a Student perhaps?

Mewchonne