Reimagining the Trojan War as High School Life

Started by Syene, October 22, 2011, 12:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yesiroleplay

I was wondering the same thing about schools.

Cleo and Serena, as sisters living in the same house, would obviously be in the same school district.
So if Serena moved in with her boyfriend and thus changed addresses, she would still have gone to West for the first years of high school

Caela

lol...How likely is it that she, as a high school student, would be allowed to move in with her boyfriend?

That's why I wondered about the switching schools. Perhaps the bs at school is just too much and she asks the folks to let her transfer so she doesn't have to deal with it?

Dark Deception

I'm going to move my comments to the OOC so we're not spamming the Group Roleplays Wanted. I would have done it sooner but forgot lol.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

davidncsu

So has the role for Achilles been taken or not? If not, I will try to get a character sheet up by tomorrow since I am working on a couple of papers right now.

pendarious

we had an achillies but then his sheet was deleted so we don't know if we have one or not...though i'd say not
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

davidncsu

Ok I will assume you do not so I will start writing up a sheet as soon as I can.

Syene

Quote from: Caela on October 30, 2011, 09:17:50 PM
They are dating across schools but as Helen reincarnate she'd start as a Spartan. I think she got put on the troy list cause Helen ended up with Paris.

That was what I was thinking, yeah. I don't care which school she goes to in the game.
[tr][td]
[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

yesiroleplay

Quote from: Aiden on November 03, 2011, 02:31:58 PM
This game still recruiting?

Love the setting.
We lost our Achilles, and at least two others have expressed interest in that character.  We also have on Paris.
My bet is that if you write up a solid character, Syene will take you.

PS:  awesome signature

Aiden

Name: Logan "Cheeky" Castle

Appearance: Logan is not the tallest nor heaviest member of the Trojan football team. Coming in at a normal 175 lbs and a few inches shy of 6 ft, (5'10) he is the youngest member of the team. His Auburn hair is the second most noticeable features after he lost the pudgy cheeks (Puberty) he gained his nick name from, his grey eyes being his first. The young man is fit and lean, devoid of the typical body of a Varsity member, but he is young and will have plenty of time to bulk up and lead the team after the Junior's and Senior's move on.

Personality: Logan was raised by a kind foster family, from them he learned how to speak and treat people as he would like to be treated. He is eloquent and courteous not only to the faculty but his fellow student body as well. When it comes to the Spartans he prefers not to say anything, he does not respond to taunts but if he is met with violence he is not afraid to stick up for himself. He has proven himself charming and prudent, the type of guy anyone could approach. From a young age his mother, a woman he had never met face to face, told him that he would make a difference one day and Logan  believes it.

Background: Logan is the product of a foster home. His mother did not die nor leave them, she just left her family to pursue a life in the cinemas. His father rarely spoke of her and left him with no information on her after he died when he was only ten years old. He frequently receives card and gifts by an anonymous person who he speculates is his mother, but he has never seen the woman who birthed him and doesn't bother to think about it. Because of this, he yearns acceptance and later in life a family of his own. His foster parents are kind and raised him but they have been recently blessed with a child of their own so he dreads the day he will not longer have a home to return too.

Past Life: Aeneas, born of noble blood and destined to be a King in his life has the favor of the gods. Born from a goddess and raised by nymphs, his father was killed when he gloated he was a lover to the goddess of Love and was struck down by Zues himself. It was his destiny to become a Trojan king but instead becomes a progenitor to the romans.

Like Aeneas before him, Logan is the future of the team and destined to lead them to Victory but before that he must endure painful loss at the hands of the Spartans...

First draft, submitting for approval

Syene

[tr][td]
[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr]
[/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Dark Deception

Be sure to keep the front page updated so people will know what's taken and open.

Achilles is clearly open because people keep going for the position and nobody has filled out a profile.

We could use more Spartans since it seems like its just me and Pendarious representing the Spartan side.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

yesiroleplay

Sivan hasn't posted for Vera/Penelope
And Despite Jack's opinions, Cleo is a Spartan