Female Teacher Blackmail, NonCon and Submission Ideas

Started by CriminalMindsFan, April 28, 2017, 07:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

My interest in female teachers never left me once I began taking an interest. Same could be said for females in general, I guess. Now I think they make fantastic characters for blackmail, noncon or submission ideas. This is my newest and latest home for all my ideas where a female teacher is the only constant character in a roleplay

I'll be updating this as necessary and warranted. I'm open to playing as the teacher or having someone else play as the teacher. Thanks for inspiration, if I happen to post a idea that is similar to one that you have posted elsewhere on the forum.

Draft Title: Blackmailed Teacher and her Mother *TAKEN*
The Idea: A man instructs his son to seduce his high school teacher and then backs the teacher into a corner by threatening to report the inappropriate relationship she has been having with his son. Not wanting to become the next headline making female teacher for having had sex with a student, she submits to the blackmail. The teacher's mother, a former teacher herself is then drawn into the matter because the man has finally found a way to get back at his own former teacher. The mother who has always done whatever it took to make sure her own daughter never got in trouble must now submit to one of her former students while her daughter and his son continue what they had going on. I have no plans to force incest between the two teacher's but if you would like that to be included, we can sure make that happen within the roleplay.

Draft Title: Teacher's Past Comes Back to Get Her
The Idea: Not very original one for sure. When this teacher was a college student with debt longer than her legs, she worked many jobs and at-least one was very shall we say not safe for the classroom. A student or parent could uncover her past not safe for classroom job and use their knowledge to force her to get back into her prior profession in a very one on one way. She could do this reluctantly and never come around to liking it or do it reluctantly and come around to liking it again before expanding upon who she does it for and before she knows it, teaching is no longer something she wishes to do.

CriminalMindsFan

Thanks, no longer accepting teacher ideas.