Hell! (Extreme, BDSM, NH, tons of kinks, freeform, looking for more to join!)

Started by Panthean, July 11, 2010, 11:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

Quote from: iroleplayyaoi on July 13, 2010, 09:33:31 PM
I'm a female in real life. I don't really enjoy roleplaying them as main characters.

okay then... best of luck to ya

elfguy

There's plenty of female demons that could use you as a male, otherwise I don't think any of the current male demons would.
----

Vostroya

I would be interested if there is any space for a Bisexual high demon.

Panthean

Quote from: Vostroya on July 13, 2010, 09:42:25 PM
I would be interested if there is any space for a Bisexual high demon.

always space... getting a partner is the hard part

make a character sheet please

Panthean

Quote from: Vostroya on July 13, 2010, 10:02:49 PM
Name: Lord Sanopael Vaye
Type: Devil
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance:
Lord Vaye
Bio: As a demon Vaye has been the whispering ear to the some of the Earth's most dangerous warlords. Causing them to tip the balance of the world in the glory of Satan, plunging countries into anarchy and war. Blood flows and Satan's glory is pronounced. Through thousands of years he has done this cycle over and over again, eventually earning a seat at the side of Satan himself. Now he spends his time maintaining hell and continuing the cycle that has existed for thousands of years.

Limits: check on's/off's

okay... now like I said there's a greater number of demon masters than slaves, so it may take a day or so to get some-one to be able to partner you.

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly

Name: Tera Rein

Type: Damned Soul

Orientation: bisexual

Appearance:

Bio:
Tara lived her life fractured. meaning she was a bit crazy, and no one doubted that her path would eventually lead her down to hell. She reveled in pleasures of the flesh, drugs, sex with either male or female, and even murder. Though it was never prove a lot of her lovers did disappear when she grew bored with them. They were investigating this further when she died of  a simple drug overdose.

Limits: none

elfguy

Uhm.. I think I might make another character then, a soldier of hell.. A girl who could be enslaved by a Greater Demon, but who would also rule over mindless souls, and hope that her master would allow her to keep such a soul with her, to torment whenever her master wasn't using her.
----

Panthean

Quote from: abandoneddolly on July 13, 2010, 10:20:40 PM
Name: Tera Rein

Type: Damned Soul

Orientation: bisexual

Appearance:

Bio:
Tara lived her life fractured. meaning she was a bit crazy, and no one doubted that her path would eventually lead her down to hell. She reveled in pleasures of the flesh, drugs, sex with either male or female, and even murder. Though it was never prove a lot of her lovers did disappear when she grew bored with them. They were investigating this further when she died of  a simple drug overdose.

Limits: none

pair with Adia?

abandoneddolly

elfguy

Name: Val'Farala

Type: Fallen Angel (now Soldier of Hell)

Orientation: Bi

Appearance:

Bio: Farala was a soldier of Heaven, an Angel in the service of the Arch Angel in the role of a Valkyrie. Her task was to go over the dieing people, and determine who is worthy of going up to heaven. She was a rather young Angel, and enjoyed her job. Unfortunately, she made a terrible mistake. She met a strong warrior who died in battle, and managed to trick her into getting him into heaven, even though he was very evil. He seduced her, and convinced her that being ruthless, going for your goals at the expense of others, was a worthy thing to do.

After her mistake, and because she had been corrupted into thinking some very evil things weren't that bad, she was banished and sent to Hell. There, she was made into a Soldier of Hell by Satan. Ever since, she has roamed the Forge and preyed on fresh souls, torturing them right on the spot as they got in, but never being able to actually claim any of them as her own, since as a soldier she was still quite a low level demon, and higher demons always claimed the souls she wanted.

She hasn't had a master or mistress so far, but knows its something that could happen at any time, and has resigned herself to it. Her only hope is that if she is taken, she will be allowed to keep at least one fresh soul to torment, just for herself.

Limits: Death, loss of limbs.
----

Panthean

Quote from: abandoneddolly on July 13, 2010, 10:24:48 PM
sure

awesome. Adia already has an introductory post in the Forges, so whenever you're ready to come in, go ahead and post her intro.

elfguy

Hope that works. Add that to my profile please if you would Panthean. She is open to a master/mistress, and a slave male or female, pretty much any pairing works.
----

Vostroya

Quote from: elfguy on July 13, 2010, 10:30:26 PM
Hope that works. Add that to my profile please if you would Panthean. She is open to a master/mistress, and a slave male or female, pretty much any pairing works.

How about pairing with my character?

elfguy

Fine with me altho I'm about to go to bed but I'll be on all day tomorrow.
----

Panthean

dang this is going fast paced... thanks all for participating and making this rp so popular... only 3 days in, this is awesome

NosCorventius

Going to add myself in as well if that's okay....If the history is too contraversal I can change it...if I have too.

Name: Lord Nos Corventius,* Formerly Archangel Nostri*
Orientation: Bisexual Dominant
Type: Lord of the Plains of Wrath (Devil)
Appearance:
Pictured flying in the background.
Bio: An Archangel in the service of the One, Nostri, fought monsters, giants, titans, and more in the name of his creator, assuring his ascension to Supreme Deity over the Ancients with his bloody black blade. When his place was secure with the fall of the last pagan god though instead of thanking those loyal to him he commanded them instead to be loyal to the humans and protect them. No thanks were given, they instead were to be servants to these weak apes who had barely learned to speak and walk. Nostri was furious. So when he heard Lucifer was planning a revolt he joined without a second thought. His black blade now turned on his foolish brothers who stood beside their Father despite their Creators mistreatment. Even though they were not successful and Nostri, fell alongside Lucifer/Satan and the Third who joined in the uprising, he still believes it is better to rule here in Hell beside them than to have served in Heaven to a ungrateful Lord. Despite his new monstrous form, and the physical bloodlust it has brought with it, he is happy. Now he is Lord of the realms of Wrath, a demon with a new name, Nos Corventius and a new purpose, to teach the humans that Gods love is a myth.   
Limits: Serving as a Bottom.

Nos Corventius* = our bloody wings, Nostri* = our hearts beat as one.

Black Orchid

Name: Nilgün (neel GUUHN) Nisrine (niss REEN) Riba (RulEE-bAH)
Type: Slave Soul
Orientation: Male
Appearance: Religious piercings, a loop with a ruby marble on her right eyebrow and three black barbells on the left, a chain connecting to her noes from her right ear, and her lip from her left, and a silver dew drop with a centering diamond, to keep the bad spirits away; though according to the students of SMC boarding school, they really didn't work much. Long brown hair that usually curls, freckles over her russet skin, and honey brown eyes, ruby red lips that she bites repeatedly to keep red.

Second shot

Bio: Developed childhood conduct disorder at a young age, compulsive lying as soon as she could move, Nilgün had a little two years old brother, who she smothered to death; oddly enough, she had no reason for it, not even acknowledging his absents, even after being told of what she'd done at his funeral. Her parents sent Nilgün to Saint Mary's Catholic school for girls, a religious boarding school where she developed the thought of communicating with God. She would skip many of her lessons and prayers to preach her beliefs that 'God' had told her. This brought many students to crowd around her, to listen either out of curiosity, or amusement; it also brought many nuns to come and beat her. Her rants ranged from sacrifices to massive suicides, her most customary rant was being the reincarnation of the virgin Mary, something that brought burning hate to the nuns and priests.

After the drowning of a thirteen year old girl at the age of nineteen, Nilgün was 'placed' in 'solitary confinement', where she was starved to death.

Limits: Scat, never, I can never do any of that. Check my O&Os, some of my offs could be turned for torture, but Pms would be nice for discussion; I'm more lenient on certain tortures since she's dead and all.
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

elfguy

I posted Farala's first post so Vostroya when you're on feel free to go claim her.
----

Panthean

Quote from: Black Orchid on July 14, 2010, 12:06:49 AM
Name: Nilgün (neel GUUHN) Nisrine (niss REEN) Riba (RulEE-bAH)
Type: Slave Soul
Orientation: Male
Appearance: Religious piercings, a loop with a ruby marble on her right eyebrow and three black barbells on the left, a chain connecting to her noes from her right ear, and her lip from her left, and a silver dew drop with a centering diamond, to keep the bad spirits away; though according to the students of SMC boarding school, they really didn't work much. Long brown hair that usually curls, freckles over her russet skin, and honey brown eyes, ruby red lips that she bites repeatedly to keep red.

Second shot

Bio: Developed childhood conduct disorder at a young age, compulsive lying as soon as she could move, Nilgün had a little two years old brother, who she smothered to death; oddly enough, she had no reason for it, not even acknowledging his absents, even after being told of what she'd done at his funeral. Her parents sent Nilgün to Saint Mary's Catholic school for girls, a religious boarding school where she developed the thought of communicating with God. She would skip many of her lessons and prayers to preach her beliefs that 'God' had told her. This brought many students to crowd around her, to listen either out of curiosity, or amusement; it also brought many nuns to come and beat her. Her rants ranged from sacrifices to massive suicides, her most customary rant was being the reincarnation of the virgin Mary, something that brought burning hate to the nuns and priests.

After the drowning of a thirteen year old girl at the age of nineteen, Nilgün was 'placed' in 'solitary confinement', where she was starved to death.

Limits: Scat, never, I can never do any of that. Check my O&Os, some of my offs could be turned for torture, but Pms would be nice for discussion; I'm more lenient on certain tortures since she's dead and all.

your O&Os link is broken

I think Kaiser would take you up as he still doesn't have a partner, discuss with him

Vostroya

Quote from: elfguy on July 14, 2010, 07:07:21 AM
I posted Farala's first post so Vostroya when you're on feel free to go claim her.

posted my intro

Panthean

Quote from: Vostroya on July 14, 2010, 11:31:44 AM
posted my intro

let's keep posts like this in the OOC thread from now on... work on pairings and stuff in the OOC thread.. keep this thread restricted to recruitment and character discussion