(M characters only please) The dark side of Bonnie and Clyde

Started by Miss Missy, December 15, 2011, 12:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Missy

Hi! I am new here as of yesterday and am awaiting approval. This can work as an interest check too I guess, but I am really hoping for someone to fill the character spot. This is a plot I have wanted to do for years, as I used to have a major infatuation with Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow (if you don't know their story, you should totally research them <3). Now, first let me say I do not what to roleplay as THE Bonnie Parker, nor do I want you to roleplay as THE Clyde Barrow.
What I do want is to put together a plot and story that is based around the basic concept of the two of them; in love, criminals.  I would like for the male character to be a very dark and perhaps even a sadistic being. Someone who has major influence over the female, who I would be playing as, and brings out the absolute worst in her in every aspect.

Now, this could even be potentially a group roleplay, as more characters could be added and they could range anywhere from friends and foes of the two of them to upholders of the law (cops, etc). There are so many different ideas and sub plots that could be added to this, the possibilities are endless and it would be full of action, adventure, suspense and just pure smexiness.  This is all just a basic rough draft, everything could be fleshed and detailed when someone wants to indulge in this dramatic story telling with me. What is left to be decided is the setting (modern, historical, futuristic Im not too crazy about for this but let me know if that's what you dig), characters history and just small stuff.

As for me as a person and rolepayer, I am 24 years old, live in the CST time zone and I can post every day, several times a day. If I am going to be busy (and with Christmas coming up, I will be for that week) I will let you know ahead of time and will try to post as often as possible. I post anywhere from 300 - 800 words on average, I love to include not only my characters actions in my post but also their feelings, emotions, thoughts, maybe some backstory... I am most certainly a whore for intriguing detail.

If there is anything you want to know just ask!

Oh and btw, I do roleplay through email also.

Miss Missy

Oh, I was gonna list in the one x one roleplay request but wasn't sure if I could being that i'm not approved yet.

BigMike

Hello Miss Missy!  I love your idea and would love to see if we can work something out.  Sounds like this could go in many different directions. PM me if you wish and let's see what we can come up with.  Talk to you soon.

BigMike

Oniya

Miss Missy - just to clarify:

Unapproved members may only engage in non-adult roleplay.  Contact details (such as IM handles or email addresses) are not allowed in the public areas.  You also do not have access to the Private Message system.  If you and BigMike do work out a non-adult roleplay, feel free to start your thread in the Non-Adult Roleplays forum, just below this request area.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Jack2012

Jake had the look of someone serious and 'not to be messed with'.  At 6'1" and 195 pounds, he had thick brown hair and piercing blue eyes.  He was dressed as simply as he carried himself, with a plain black shirt, old worn jeans and rugged black boots.  He stood alone, and his eyes seemed to take in the entire bar.

As far as Jake was concerned, these current days were no different than the 1930s.  These were hard times.  Some people were doing well, but most were hurting and dealing with difficult problems.  Jake saw it all the time in the eyes of people on the street.  He had learned it first hand.  His construction worker father had already lost it all and surrendered to the bottle.  His mother had left for parts unknown.  His lesson came to be to take what you need.  Jake had concluded that nobody was going to look out for Jake but Jake.

He saw her across the bar, and he caught her staring at him.  She kept looking at him briefly, but quickly looked away upon his having caught her.