Cannot Find World Building and Finders and Seekers

Started by Esoterica, September 27, 2019, 06:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoterica

So I am on the lonely and frustrating quest of trying to remember where the World Building and Finders and Seekers is. Can someone help by linking them?
"The image ALT here""The image ALT here"

Blythe

Quote from: Esoterica on September 27, 2019, 06:03:02 AM
So I am on the lonely and frustrating quest of trying to remember where the World Building and Finders and Seekers is. Can someone help by linking them?

Here is Worldbuilding!

Here is Finders & Seekers!

Hope this helps. :)

Esoterica

Vekseid

Are they not showing up for you, or lost in the mess?

Esoterica

Esoterica

Ok I figured out what was wrong. I had that section of E clicked on and away from view for some reason. It is still visible. Lol. I just messed it up myself.

Oniya

It's easy to do accidentally - there's a [-] on each major division that will collapse the whole section.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17