The Gameing system thread and game talk!

Started by Kittenchan, April 04, 2009, 01:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittenchan

Post your systems and favorite games! Talk about all the games you hated and loved, systems you want, had, or wish you had! Everything on game systems and games!

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Top Hat And Tails

I WANT A BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE PS3 DAMN IT XD
What I Find Tantalizing

Kittenchan

I am still working on getting through all the Final Fantasy games...

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Top Hat And Tails

Mind you, I figure that they removed the BC because they were losing money on their slims. they picked a bad time to release the ps3 - I think it was too soon.
What I Find Tantalizing

Top Hat And Tails

Quote from: Kittenchan on April 04, 2009, 01:02:06 PM
I am still working on getting through all the Final Fantasy games...
Oh really? You said you had a PSP right? You should totally play FF: Crisis Core. It's like a prequel to the movie Advent Children.
What I Find Tantalizing

Kittenchan

There is a new PSP coming out some time soon... as well as DSI

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Kittenchan

no PSP here... will get the new one when it comes out though

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Top Hat And Tails

Quote from: Kittenchan on April 04, 2009, 01:04:26 PM
no PSP here... will get the new one when it comes out though
Sexy. I demand you get Crisis Core. You get to play as Zack, and characters such as young yuffie, mentions of Cid, and when Cloud first started out in SOLDIER and how he got the buster sword come along through the game too. Oh, and Aeirith :3
What I Find Tantalizing

Kittenchan

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Will

Argh, Final Fantasy.  Don't even get me started.  I actually got bored enough to play 12 the other day and remembered why I put it down. >.>
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Top Hat And Tails

Quote from: Will1984 on April 04, 2009, 01:07:56 PM
Argh, Final Fantasy.  Don't even get me started.  I actually got bored enough to play 12 the other day and remembered why I put it down. >.>
Never much liked the older games...only the more recent ones...
What I Find Tantalizing

Kittenchan

I noticed how they are putting all the older games for GB re-done onto DS. They are going to get rid the advanced slot on the DSI

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Will

Quote from: Top Hat And Tails on April 04, 2009, 01:10:03 PM
Never much liked the older games...only the more recent ones...

Well, 12 really should have been put on the ps3, or they should have made it less pretty... As it is, spells get made to wait on each other because their animations are too pretty for the machine to run concurrently.  Meanwhile, the physical attacks are still going on and you can't heal yourself. >.<
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Kittenchan

I have to agree with you on that one....

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Top Hat And Tails

What I Find Tantalizing

Top Hat And Tails

Anyone here played Little Big Planet yet?
What I Find Tantalizing

Kittenchan

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Oniya

Sony won't get me to buy a non-BC PS3 until I finish my PS2 games.  That being said, I'm taking a break in the FF series after finishing FF6 (in tribute to the FF7 that I will never be able to afford) and playing Dark Cloud 2.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Corinthi

I'm a proud DS owner because I love old school JRPGs, and there's so much to love on the DS.

Right now I'm playing Luminous Arc 2, which is a Tactical RPG. The main character is a Squire named Roland, who quickly becomes the first Rune Knight in 4000 years. He gets his magic powers by joining with Witchs. At first, the joining is just an exchange of a ring and magical energy. Later in the game, a deeper form of engagement is introduced that involves a kiss and a vow to serve and obey.

Basically, the plotline of the game is a guy and his harem of beautiful witches set out to save the world. It's actually a lot of fun.

Tatterdemalion

Oh, you meant gaming of the digital variety. At first the title of the thread made me think of pen-and-paper systems like BRP and Storytelling.

(I still have a NES stashed away in the closet, if that counts. Every now and then I even play Zelda II on it.)

Corinthi

Quote from: Tatterdemalion on April 04, 2009, 03:38:04 PM
Oh, you meant gaming of the digital variety. At first the title of the thread made me think of pen-and-paper systems like BRP and Storytelling.

I had that same impression when I clicked on the thread. I'm a bigger Pen and Paper player than video gamer, I'm afraid.

HairyHeretic

Feel free to kick off an equivalent pen and paper thread.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

saturnschild

Ah my old pass time playing video games. I regretfully only own my PS2, 360, Wii, and old Ds. I do miss my 64 playing Golden Eye and Zelda games. I do like that I can play PS1 game like FF7 on my PS2 I can at least be happy about that. Left 4 Dead game Rules.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn