Winter Wonderland II - The Ski Lodge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, January 20, 2013, 12:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

Well, yes.  <.<

But not here.  That's my point.  *nods*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Josietta

I had to try! :P     Someone had to be pointed at!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Tharic

Quote from: Josietta on March 21, 2013, 01:48:51 PM
I had to try! :P     Someone had to be pointed at!

If you're going to pick, at least you picked someone worth looking at.. ;)

Valerian

*ducks down further into the grass to hide her blush*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

persephone325

lol Val is guilty of being the birthday girl. Although her birthday is now over, it's still close. lol
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Sasha

Sorry about the delay in posting .... I made it under the wire it seems . 

Sarena

You're not the only one Sasha.  It's been insane around here lately. 
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Starlequin

You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Autumn Sativus

I figured I would leave it for a few more hours and let the stragglers roll in. :P
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Starlequin

You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

persephone325

Saffron, if we publicly announce our suspicion we have to get the identity of both Jack Frost and The Krampus correct, right? What about where the murder took place? And also the method?

It just seems like a lot to pin down in one accusation. I just want to get my facts straight.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Autumn Sativus

Well you can take a guess anytime you like, but you must have all 4 clues correct to win the game. If you get one or more wrong you will be poofed out of existence. >.>
Us against the world

persephone325

Ah. That's what I thought. All 4 guesses have to be correct. Another question. (Sorry to bombard you with my questions. lol I just want to make sure I understand.)

If I were to make an accusation this round, would the murder method have to be the one used this past round? Like not one that was used two rounds ago or something? (I hope that makes sense. I just want to have all my ducks in a row. lol)
I don't know.

Autumn Sativus

No the method of murder used to kill the first victim, Miss Scarlet, is what you are after. It doesn't change.

I'm not quite sure if that's what you meant.
Us against the world

persephone325

I don't know.

Sasha

Autumn Sativus

At the end of this round I'm going to try to start speeding things up a little by eliminating some of the cabins, providing hints and allowing the murderers to kill two people per round when applicable.

If anyone wants to whine about it feel free, but this game has just gone on far past the time expected and I don't want to see another month of it dragging out at this point. ><
Us against the world

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

DudelRok

Quote from: Saffron on April 01, 2013, 07:36:29 PM
At the end of this round I'm going to try to start speeding things up a little by eliminating some of the cabins, providing hints and allowing the murderers to kill two people per round when applicable.

If anyone wants to whine about it feel free, but this game has just gone on far past the time expected and I don't want to see another month of it dragging out at this point. ><

Yay! Kill us all! Er... no, that is exactly what I mean.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

persephone325

Though it'll still be based on correct guesses, right?
I don't know.

Autumn Sativus

The basic of the game is to find out all for unchanging clues about Miss Scarlet's death. That will not change, no.
Us against the world

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Sarena

I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Tharic

KK.. Causes I really feel rather clueless (hah.. get it?) at this point.. :)