Monster Hunters - Victorian era globetrotting adventures

Started by Anna Katrine, September 28, 2015, 04:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Katrine

After watching a whole lot of Supernatural and the Van Helsing movie, I conjured up the following idea:

A small group of people are tasked by the Vatican to travel the world and rid it of all things nasty, evil and unholy. Set in 1870, the group would encounter monsters more "appropiate" to that time periods, such as hunting werewolves in the english countryside or excorsim of american civil war ghosts.

The idea would be for the group to take on a lot of different monsters, making for more between assignment banter in the group and hopefully also making the RP more digestable by chopping it up into smaller adventures. The RP is meant to be a fun and adventure filled ride, with some funny interaction between the members of the group. This means that while it may be fun to play the mysterious and brooding vampire hunter with amnesia and no time for jokes, it would not fit with the theme that I am trying to achieve with this story.

So I'm looking for 2 or 3 people to join me in a quest around the world in an adventure filled with action, fun and sexy times :)

P.s: Any ideas for ideas for monsters and/or locations would be greatly appriciated.

Anna Katrine

Anna Katrine