Purging the demons

Started by Insatiable Sadie, July 15, 2014, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insatiable Sadie

Flipping through the channels last night and caught the end of the movie The Purge again so I was thinking perhaps it was time to explore the idea in a little rp or two.

The premise is pretty much the same as the movie. For one day a year the streets become a hunting ground and people let their inner demons loose. 24 hours to act upon every sick and twisted urge that you feel inside you without fear of arrest and prosecution. We would begin near the very start of the practice. For the first couple of years very few people actually engaged in the practice of purging because it seemed like some sort of trick. Now that people see that there are no repercussions for their actions that day more and more people join in. With that said, I had the idea for a few pairings.

A single parent household with two children (boy and girl, the youngest of the two being age of consent the other being a year older). If it is a single mother, she and the daughter could be raped by the son and forced to engage in sex with each other. If it is a single father, then it can be either the father or son or even the daughter who forces the situation.

Neighbor/neighbor's entire family (family being mother/father/son/daughter) The family next door are pretty much the neighbors from hell and constantly harass the neighbor, which could be male or female. At gunpoint she forces them into sexual situations that will ultimately destroy them. This could get very graphically violent.

Act of revenge on an ex-girlfriend When the no good bitch broke his heart she has to face the consequences. Thinking she is a bit of a prude and wouldn't give blow jobs or have anal sex but now that he doesn't give a shit about her he can do whatever he wants to her.

Girl on girl - This could be simple jealousy over the way she gets all the guys attention, or it could be straight up hatred and revenge on the woman who ruined her life by fucking her boyfriend etc. It could even be an incestuous rape between mother/daughter or sisters. Whatever the reason behind it, it needs to be a brutally twisted on since we all know what they say about a woman scorned.

Generic male vs female

Please be advised that I want to play this out on the board and that all scenarios will be discussed before we start so that we are on the same page. I am open to starting one or more of these as either long term or one shot stories. For the long term we could always include the aftermath of what happens to the people or even have the victim retaliate the next annual purge.

I will say that I have no limit on the horrors that the victims will face so it will be an anything goes as long as it is ok to play out on the boards. This sort of roleplay needs a certain level of depravity to it so if you can not handle the gory twisted stuff please do not ask to play this out.
O/o

Insatiable Sadie

Due to the rapid response from several people I am going to put this on hold for now before accepting any more pairings. Once I get through the replies I will come back and modify the list for those pairings that are still of interest and available. Thanks everyone.
O/o