News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rape Fantasy (F lf M)

Started by Usani, December 16, 2013, 08:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

Kinda wanna give this plot one more shot since last time I really wasn't feeling it as much.

Rape Fantasy: My character Tina (who's 23) has been married to her husband (who's in his 30's) for 3 years and well lately he's been working out of town.  They video chat all the time while he's away and well one night she talks about one of her darkest fantasies.  And that fantasy is to be raped by someone who is breaking in or someone that's stalking her.  He decides to put that plan into action and takes the first red eye back home 2 days early without telling her.  And he finds the perfect opportunity to put his plan into action.

I want this guy to portray the husband:   If you know who he is you get a cookie.  ;)  *One of my obsession celebs*

I would still love if someone portrayed the person in the above photo as the husband!  And with my past experiences I would prefer to rp with someone who can posts a few times a day.  I'm not in school right now so I'm home a lot which leaves a lot of free time on my hands.

Usani

Bumping this since my last one fell through.

Usani

Edited the title and added 'Nagging Wife'!

Usani

Seriously craving rape fantasy with above photo.

Usani

Usani

Removed Nagging Wife, no longer interested!