Do not use the letter E

Started by sexhaver, March 26, 2012, 12:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sexhaver

Try to put out as many words as you can without including a particularly common symbol. You might spot this symbol all about, such as atop this topic. You will soon find that it is not totally critical to our communication, if you stop and think about what words omit that symbol. Try it!

Kitsunetsuki

I think I follow, as I do catch on fairly quickly. This is plainly difficult, not a cinch. In fact, I think I am too drowsy to play along. Good luck!
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

So, if I got this right, it's kind of similar to making many right turns to avoid having to turn the round thing wrongly. Whoa.. I think I would truly absorb a drink in a most joyful way right now.
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

I am glad I am Mia or things would suck if nobody could call for Mia in this posting and only say, 'hi you'. (that wasn't as quick as I thought, lol)
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Anesa

I am fully and thoroughly aghast by this post!  For you to bring so much animosity against a profoundly vital and crucial part of our syllabary is absurd!  I now must drop a portion of my tag just to align my post to your canon.  It would totally suck to inhabit this world without this symbol. 

Thank you!
Cowgirl Cami

Kazuume

wow this is a not fun, it hurts my brain.  Or is this pain from having to start a day that has much going on in it.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Berek

Cami thinks Cami finds it difficult! I stand as B*r*k - how absurd is that? Kaz is okay, but it is difficult for a man with two *s in his nick! :)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

SinfulAngel

Hmm this could be most intriguing. But I however happen to like the banned symbol as I have 5 on my id card.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Anesa

*Laughs!*  Always fond of such insubordination!  Dogmatist rouser!  Yay!  ^^   ;P

Mordred

Walking into this doorway is akin to making your way down a path whilst (first for this guy plopping down that word.. and 'akin') ignoring painful sounds of torturing souls up yond'r.. holy shit.. it hurts! Ouch! Path is so bitching hot!
*See Pillory*

Beguile's Mistress

This was a folly I was prompt to try on an occasion involving a malfunction of a button on my laptop's board as that particular symbol would not print at all or would print again and again and again.

Mordred

This odd task puts my crazy mind back a ways to days that I was stubborn about using that silly thing that clicks on buttons within windows. Forcing distant quadrants of our brain to fill with flowing warmth is almost painfully soaring in it's taunting pull. *pants.. sinking to floor.. an indigo lump*
*See Pillory*

sexhaver

How simply and jovially to this task you all do hold. Though a handful of posts I know did wrong, most found ways to carry on. Cry, you might, to God or Khan, I think I'll gladly sing a song.

I'm a.. woodsman, and I'm okay,
I drink all night and I work all day,
Honk if you know a fan of Gr.. oops... Bay,
I ain't all that good at this anyway

Berek

I'm going to try a go again at this cos it's so intriguing such a good thought to think this up but it's so difficult.  I wish it wasn't so hard. My brain hurts a bit, but I think I will stop.
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Kazuume

Show offs!

This is not my thing, it isn't.

Just too frustrating. Totally frustrating.  :-\
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Berek

Oh, I don't think it's too difficult, Kaz! It's just not difficult, that's all. If it was difficult I wouldn't play it, would I? Would I?