Superheroines, Captured - recruitment open

Started by Lady Quixote, June 08, 2013, 06:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Quixote

We are currently looking for more heroines and villains who are looking to capture and abuse (and of course be captured and abused). 

Feel free to look over what's been happening so far as well as the current characters.
Character thread
IC thread

Have a great day.
Matt

Batman4560

Lady Quixote

Yup definitely, let me know what your character is and we can get it rolling.

Thank you.
Matt

rancorius

Lady Quixote

Sure, throw a character up (or pm me with one) and we can go from there.

We might be able to open it up for heroines again too...

Matt

Flying Tengu

Since it's not easy to see from reading the various threads, IC and OOC, I'll go ahead and give the count for the current players.

With people who have left, people who are planning to leave, and people who are looking to be inactive, we've got two villains and three heroines.  That is the number of players looking ahead; until one player leaves we've got one more villain, and if our inactive comes back, we'll have one more heroine.

So, with that in mind, I think we could certainly take at least one more of each.  Just so long as we don't get flooded with one type!

Lady Quixote

yup I just opened it up to villains and heroines once again...

Matt

scribus1000

I'm interested in this thread...If my time allows, I could go for making a heroine--if that's alright/if it's what you are looking for.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Lady Quixote

Sure, create a heroine...we've had two people interested in creating villains and I want to make sure we can accommodate all the villains

Matt

scribus1000

Okay. Other idea that hit me is about whether there are female villains involved. That's not what I'm currently thinking up, but just something I'd ask purely out of curiosity.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Lady Quixote

we don't currently have any, but I know I wouldn't mind some female villains as well.

Matt

scribus1000

Okay, that's another angle for me to consider then.

8-)

scribus1000

Update: I posted a new char for you to have a look at.

Lady Quixote

excellent...anyone else want to play a heroine or villain?

matt