What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lioness

Grey slacks, black camisole, emerald green cardigan, black flats
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Macht

Red button-up shirt, red cargo shorts, black sneakers.

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless black shift with a round neckline, a short white jacket with 3/4-lenth sleeves, sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

MechaStarfish91

CrimDragon

Black slim fit pants. A red shirt with the first three buttons open.

Remy

In my favorite navy pj's.  Soft, perfect fit and extra comfy.

Beguile's Mistress

Dusty rose faux silk dress with round neck, short sleeves, and a diagonal row of soft ruffles running from shoulder to waist, sheer smokey gray stockings and black heels.

Remy

Burgendy long sleeved t, jeans, burgendy flip flops and a good hair day!

CrystalFeathers

Mmm...... Striped bra, panties, and stockings~

OrihsVastusIra

Bareback, with plaid shorts and boxers.

CrystalFeathers

nothing~ I'm fully on display <3

Seress

Bathrobe. *cheers for lazy Sunday mornings*

Beguile's Mistress

Jade green wrap dress with 3/4-length sleeves, sheer taupe stockings and black heels.

I was looking at images of the royals landing in Wellington with Prince George and I want that outfit Princess Katherine is wearing.  I love it! ;D

Gadifriald

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 07, 2014, 04:00:48 PM
I was looking at images of the royals landing in Wellington with Prince George and I want that outfit Princess Katherine is wearing.  I love it! ;D
BeMi in a long red coat with lots of buttons...I love that thought! ;)
I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

Beguile's Mistress

Navy business suit with a frilly blouse, beige stockings and black heels.

The Lioness

Light purple bathrobe...that's it.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Belle33

pink yoga pants with a white stripe down the side and a white racerback tank top

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Peccavi

A red button-up cap-sleeve blouse, a black A-line skirt, sheer stockings, and a pair of black heels.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt, cream silk blouse trimmed with maroon piping and a maroon tie, sheer black stockings, black suede heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray straight skirt, teal silk long-sleeved blouse, sheer smokey gray stockings and gray pumps.

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks and a light pink long-sleeved blouse and black flats with a matching wide black belt.

WyldRanger

(Posts just so BeMi doesn't feel all lonely, yet stunningly dressed as usual ;) )

Black sweatpants, socks and a faded old high school t-shirt... that still fits!  :o

Peccavi

A thin blue tanktop and a pair of black boycut shorts because it is so hot tonight.

>_>
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Zaphod

Button down shirt with white and gray checks, white undershirt, blue jeans. And oh yeah, navy boxers too. :P

elwood

Just woke up, boxer briefs and t-shirt.  Ugh, time to get in the shower and start another Monday  :-(