Not Guilty.

Next person is feeling lonely.

Gekido

Guilty

Next person it's feeling sad?

SaturnCeleste

Not Guilty

The next person likes mythology.
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt
Saturn Reads Tarot (Free) & E*rotic Readings,
Lickable Limericks, Saturn's Celestial Void, Saturn's Celestial Sojourn

Siouxsie Asylum

Guilty.

The next person needs a nap.

diamonedsky

Very guilty

The next person likes museums.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Phoenixrisen

Kinda guilty.

The next person likes aquariums.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

diamonedsky

Guilty

Next person likes action movies
Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

Guilty.

The next person is feeling lonely.

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

Spero

Not Guilty

The next person is dreading the start of school.
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

diamonedsky

Not guilty; kind of excited

The next person doesn't go to school
Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

Not guilty. I go back in about a week! :)

The next person is very flexible.

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

diamonedsky

Guilty

The next person wishes they were flexible
Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

Guilty.

The next person is terrible at sports.

Spero

Not Guilty

The next person is watching football right now
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful

chivalrousdeviant

Not guilty.

The next person has never done yoga before.

Spero

Not Guilty

Next person plans on going to the gym tomorrow.

chivalrousdeviant

Not guilty.

The next person has gotten in a fist fight.

Spero

Guilty

Next person is in a Pathfinder/DnD group.

chivalrousdeviant

Guilty. Pathfinder, all the way! It fixed so many of the problems from 3.5 and remains adaptable. :D

Next person has never played a tabletop system game.

Spero

Not Guilty....I have a game every Friday.

Next person is also playing on facebook.

chivalrousdeviant

Not guilty. I really never use my facebook. :P

The next person has told a lie today.

NightRabbit

Not Guilty, I'm a very honest person.

The next person has burst randomly into song at one point?

chivalrousdeviant

Guilty. Very, very guilty. :P Hahaha.

The next person enjoys musicals.