Evil warlord and hapless mute servant (NC-H)

Started by delle, September 19, 2008, 04:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delle

Just what it says. I hesitate to use the word "slave" because it's so bondage-y.

A powerful, evil warlord has been brought down from his tyrranical rule. He makes his escape, significantly injured, into the mountains. There, he collapses.

A young mute girl lives in the mountains, in a small shack, and has done so ever since her parents died. She lives well by herself, but one day she picks up this strange armoured man and nurses him back to health.

This isn't a story about love, redemption and romance. The warlord is still horrendously evil, and while he acknowledges that he would not be alive without the aid of the girl, he does not hesitate to use her for his own pleasure and his own ends. Morever, he needs a servant until he can plot his way back to his throne. Plus, she can't talk so she can't irritate him, can't interrupt him and can't refuse him.

Who wants to play a badass warlord? :D

Tom

I'm definently interested, but I'll let others chime in their interest as well, so that you can pick whomever you'd prefer playing with.

Darthvegeta800

Aah i do love a good Dark Overlordish plot.
^____^
I'd be definitely interested. I take it this would be in a Dungeons and Dragons-like setting or more 'realistic'?

delle

I was thinking no magic. Magic, especially if freeform, tends to unravel plots like these. Maybe some mind-reading powers on the warlord's part, but no more. The things he should have going for him are brute strength, ungodly constitution and a vicious streak.

Sevenpercentsolution

This is exactly the kind of character I love to play.  If you still need a cruel, brutish warlord, just let me know.

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: delle on September 19, 2008, 11:59:15 AM
I was thinking no magic. Magic, especially if freeform, tends to unravel plots like these. Maybe some mind-reading powers on the warlord's part, but no more. The things he should have going for him are brute strength, ungodly constitution and a vicious streak.

*nods* I think i see what you want. Cruel Warlord but more like 'Conan' in style. (only eviller) The kind of guy who leads a horde or host of bloodthirsty warriors through brute strength and primal cunning.

Zaer Darkwail

Sounds good char concept for me also. I voice my interest to be vicious warlord, PM me if you choose me for the role.