precious' plansssss

Started by precious, May 05, 2009, 08:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

precious

I only have a few off-the-cuff ideas for scenes, but here they are! 

1:  I'm looking for a Scifi/Western blend with some magic, some machines, and some delicious plot.  Let's hash out the details together. :D

2:  Bat For Lashes - 01 - Glass (Two Suns) With Lyrics ...let's make a game based off of this.  I love this song. 

3:  Annabel Lee, the real story.  Eternal love or the obsessive attention of a stalker, who eventually takes it too far?  You tell me!

4:  An unsuspecting young lady is stalked by a serial killer who is learning her habits merely to snuff out her life.  What happens instead is that he falls, if not in love, at least into lust...and out of bloodlust.  I'm up for discussing the tone/fleshing out more details.  It could be fun and dangerous and good. 

5:  Second gun for hire.  I desire to play the right hand to a diabolical or slick or otherwise titillatingly powerful person.  I'm thinking my character should be ultra-slick and sickeningly efficient.  I like the dynamics between leader and first follower.  She doesn't have to be a gun, either, per se...maybe a secretary?  VP?  I'm open!

Thanks for reading, and PM me if you're interested.  <33333

Saku

Quote1:  An unsuspecting young lady is stalked by a serial killer who is learning her habits merely to snuff out her life.  What happens instead is that he falls, if not in love, at least into lust...and out of bloodlust.  I'm up for discussing the tone/fleshing out more details.  It could be fun and dangerous and good.

I may find this interesting. I PMed you ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

CaptainErotica

I am highly interested in #2 and see some possibilities for #3. Are you still looking for partners for either?

Grim

Your 3rd rp idea tickles me in all the right ways.  If you'd be open to do a rp over msn or google docs I think we may be a good match. 
You will try.  You will fail.  You'll do so often. But that's half the fun.

O/O

Mr Self Destruct

Your fourth idea sounds like it has potential...Pming you...