[MUL] New roleplay ideas (Updated, Sept-09)

Started by Liam, September 04, 2009, 02:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam

Hey there, I'm back again after such a long time. Since I study and work, it's sometimes hard for me to have free time, but I now found myself in a free period, so I wanted to use it to enjoy some good roleplaying games while I can.

I have a few ideas that I consider interesting, and wanted to share it with all of you, hoping to get a partner to make them happen in roleplay, so here I'll post the basic idea of each of them.

Please keep in mind that english is not my first language, so I'll probably misspell something, please be patient on that with me. I'll try to write as good as I can, I promise. ^^

Real feelings: [Free]

A young man who just turned 18 is forced by his rich father to marry a girl from a wealthy family, just for business purposes. He doesn't even know the girl and doesn't want to marry someone he doesn't love, but he has no choice, his father had always controlled his life and planned to continue doing that, this time by forcing him to marry to make more money.

After a few days since his father's orders, he went to live to his residence, a big mansion next to the city, where he was received by a butler and two maids. Those people could notice the sad look on the boy's face, but they thought that there was nothing they could do about it, it was what the father wanted, and they could never even dare to say a word about it, because the man was very temperamental.

Once the boy found himself inside his new room, one of the maids came to visit him, to give him a welcome. She knew about his situation and that made her feel somewhat sorry for the boy. Still, she thought that he was interesting and began to feel attraction for him. He was a forbidden desire, the only man she was not allowed to touch or even want, and that made her want him even more. She was now going to try and befriend the boy, to slowly make him want her, hoping to help him gather strength to face his father and escape from the plans that the man had made for him.

Never trust a stranger:[Taken]

A girl, who was about to get raped and assaulted by a group of 3 men, was rescued by a misterious man of 25 years old whose martial training was more that enough to overcome the threat those individuals could present to him.

Once the two of them left the scene, leaving the criminals on the ground, she invited him to her house and decided to thank him for saving her taking such a big risk. What she didn't know, was that the man had been following her from a long time, and was waiting for an opportunity like that... he was going to abuse her when those three men jumped her, and now, since she was so kind to invite him over to her house, he had a second chance to do that.

Sharing the apartment:[Taken]

A young man who lived alone in his apartment, received a call from his sister, telling him that one of her friends was going to pass through that city and needed a place to stay for a day or two. His sister had always abused his hospitality like that, so he didn't even cared and accepted her request, telling her that it was okay, as long as her friend would only stay for a couple of days.

He had met that woman in the past, but only saw her 2 or 3 times before. Besides, that was when they were both teenagers. Now that he was 23 years old, things were going to be different, specially because the woman was a nymphomaniac, and he was not yet aware of it.

Once he went to pick her up, he was amazed to see that the young girl that he remembered was now a very attractive woman. As soon as they reached the man's apartment, she left her bags on his room and spoke to him with a confident tone on her voice. What she told him was that she was planning on staying in that place for more than a week, and that he was going to love it having her there. There was no way he could say no, so he nodded, letting her know that she was in charge.

School punishment:[Free]

A young 18 years old boy, was caught in school taking pictures of the girls on the locker rooms, and brought to the principal's office to get punished for such acts. What he didn't know was that the principal, a very strict woman who would never tolerate such kind of behaviours on her school, had a very special method of making the naughty boys understand that such acts were not going to be repeated again. She was going to teach the boy a lesson, abusing him in a way he would never forget.

The last defender: [Free]

A misterious gateway to hell had been open in the middle of the land, letting all the demons and horrors pass through their world to the earth, killing everyone in sight, letting nothing but devastation and slaughter on their way.

Being unable to fight back without being overrun, the survivors of each part of the land escaped to the north, to the last human city where the hordes from hell had not been yet.

The best fighters and heroes of every kingdom had been tortured and killed, leaving only some unexperienced fighters and civilians alive on the last city, who were the only ones who managed to escape. That was clearly not an army, and it was just a matter of time until the hordes from hell would find the last city and destroy it, clearing the land from every remaining human being alive.

While the demons continued their march covering the whole land, a young and brave paladin, who had recently been chosen by one of the great heroes that died on the battle, started to pray on the chapel of the city, asking for the strength to protect his people until his final breath.

At that time, he heard a voice, almost like a whisper... a beautiful angel had just appeared in front of him, to give him a blessing, granting him divine powers to stand alone in battle against an entire army from hell. She had told him that the next night he was going to fight, and fight brave, with her at his side the whole time.

From that moment on, with his divine companion, he would prepare for the battle of his life... and the life of everyone else.

The fallen one: [Taken]

Tempted by the powerful strength that the evil side promised to grant him, Brahms, a strong and powerful knight, decided to sell his soul in exchange of unmatched strength and power, that would grant him the posibility of crushing entire armies with his bare hands.

Consumed by greed and hate, Brahms soon began his quest to conquer the land, killing anyone who opposed him on his path to become the ruler of the world. With an army of hundreds of thousands, even thought he didn't needed it, he took over more than half of the land under his flag, and decided to keep on forward, until the whole world was his.

While marching to the next city, he was faced by a number of higly trained wizards, who tried to enchant him and make him regain his soul, to break the curse he was under. The man had never felt more furious before, considering that attempt as the most insulting attack on him so far. He immediately killed two of the wizards in the battlefield, and spared the life of the third one, who was a young and beautiful woman.

He captured her and had his men take her into one of his chambers, where he would give her enough reasons to regret ever trying such a thing on him, the most powerful man in the world, and probably the very worst too.

UPDATE: September 9th

My blowjobber: [Free] [NEW!]

In a city where there is no middle class, the people with the higher social status usually abuses their power and takes advantage of the poor, making them work for them on any kind of humiliating tasks, mostly just for fun and to exploit them. There are all kinds of abuse going on every day on that city, and no one seems to care about doing anything to change the situation.

One night, a young and wealthy man found himself lost in the middle of the city and ended up in an alley, where two men were forcing a woman to give them oral sex, pulling her hair and hitting her in the face violently. When he saw that, he immediately went there to separate them from her, and, after forcing them to leave the scene, he took the woman with him and rented a hotel room for her to spend the night without being exposed to the dangers of the streets.

Once he payed for her room and treated her wounds, he noticed the way she was looking at him... she was clearly showing desire in her eyes. What he didn't know, was that she was not a regular woman, instead she had an incredibly strong sexual appetite and had the characteristic of feeling real pleasure while performing a fellatio.

Now, looking at the man as her savior, even though she had been enjoying the scene in the street before he came to her rescue, she decided to become his loyal servant, even though he was not aware of her intentions at first.

(This plot will be of a submissive girl falling in love with a man, trying to make him become her master by pleasing him sexually. He would slowly start to like having her pleasing him and always wanting to be at his side, and will later give her good rewards for her services.)

Enslaved to the mind: [Taken] [NEW!]

A famous illusionist and magician gives a show almost every weekend, leaving the audience completely shocked with his performances. He travels from city to city and always fills the theaters, making a real fortune on each of his shows.

Some people think he actually has mind powers, and others say that, like every other artist, there is a clear trick and explanation behind each of the acts he performs live on each show. What they don't really know is that the Illusionist has actually an ability that grants him the chance to play with the minds of the other people, making them see what he wants them to see, and think what he wants them to think.

One night after one of his shows, the magician is invited by one of the most powerful men on the city to join for dinner and have a conversation. The Ilussionist accepts the invitation, but not because he is interested on talking with another boring rich man, in fact, what makes him accept the invitation is the man's daughter, something that really got him interested. She was incredibly beautiful... and he already had a few tricks in mind, to make her become his new toy thanks to his ability.

(This plot will be of a man who has the ability of mind control, and will use it on a beautiful woman to satisfy his every desire, making her unable to disobey his every order and also fill her mind with desires she never really had. He will turn a shy and innocent young lady into a sexual slave, hungry of pleasure and filled with lust.)

Pairings (for Roleplays or OneShots)

Boss/Secretary
Nerd/Cheerleader (or just a popular girl)
Athlete/Reporter
Detective/Suspect
God or Goddess/worshiper
Patient/Nurse
Patient/Doctor
Master or Mistress/Slave
Rockstar/Groupie
Succubus or Incubus/Human
King or Queen/Peasant
Father/Daughter
Son/Step mother
Stewardess/passenger

I'll post more ideas if something else comes to mind... for now I'll leave those four ready for anyone who would be willing to give them a try with me.

That's all I have to say for now, thanks a lot for reading. Have a nice day.

Liam.

Liam

Kissin Kate

Hi Liam. I'm quite new here but have been role playing on and off for two years. And I would really like to try out the fallen one idea that you have  :-* I've just added a little on my on and off page yet, but I'm game for pretty much anything. Currently I'm much for being in the submissive position, I hope you don't mind that. ^^ Pm me if you want to, or I'll pm you, depends on who ever gets first.

My off's are pretty much the same as yours.

Kisses
Kissin Kate
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

Kissin Kate's Hot's & Not's

Idea N' Character Page *Updated Today :D (19/7)*

A&A's
All Caught Up :D

Autumn52

Liam I am interested in doing the "Sharing the Apartment" RP.

I have my ons and offs page listed in my profile along with my bunny hole you are welcome to visit these to see if you would be interested in doing an RP with me.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Please PM me at your convenience.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Liam

Updated Sept 9th, added two more ideas for roleplay. ;)

Saerrael

'Enslaved to the mind.' sounds like my cup of tea.
Would you be so kind as to look up my preferences and see if you think we have a match here?

Liam

Quote from: Saerra on September 09, 2009, 02:33:55 AM
'Enslaved to the mind.' sounds like my cup of tea.
Would you be so kind as to look up my preferences and see if you think we have a match here?

I think we do... I like your preferences and I think we can do that idea together just fine. The only thing that caught my attention is that you want good grammar... It's not like I make a lot of mistakes, but since english is not my first language, I might sometimes mispell some things. But... I usually look at the English dictionary, so I'll try to be as good as possible for you.

If that's okay with you, I'll put that idea as [Taken] and it will be all yours.

Saerrael

English is not my native tongue either, dear. I do try hard, but slips of the keyboard will now and then happen.

I would love your little red tag of taken-ness.

*Winks.*

Liam

Quote from: Saerra on September 09, 2009, 02:55:31 AM
English is not my native tongue either, dear. I do try hard, but slips of the keyboard will now and then happen.

I would love your little red tag of taken-ness.

*Winks.*

I am proud to say that the roleplay idea is now all yours. ;)

I have to go now (because it's 5 am here :P) but later I will create the topic for us to begin and will PM you to let you know as soon as it's ready.

Thanks a lot for deciding to become my partner on that story, I'll do my best to keep you entertained. :-)

YoungOne

I am interested in The Last Defender, I'm fairly new to the site, and unfamiliar with one/one posting rp, i have only done it on messengers. I would love to try though.
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0

Liam

You don't need to be familiar to the site or the roleplaying style, I'm not really a demanding person. As long as you want to share a roleplay and have a good and sexy time, it's cool with me.

So, if you are fine with that, I will make 'The last defender' idea all for you and place [Taken] on it.