Take the last two video games you played and make them into one game

Started by Sabby, January 19, 2015, 11:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Blythe

...oh man. Makes me wish I hadn't played Goat Sim before answering this. >_>

Sunless Sea (a Victorian gothic roguelike that relies a lot on weird dark stories) and....uh, well, Goat Simulator (which is barely a game, mostly a sandbox physics thing that lets players run around as a crazy goat).

I guess I'd fuse them into a game called Captain Goat, a roguelike involving a seafaring goat out to explore a dark and mysterious world full of twisted internet memes and tragedy.

Sabby

And most of your abilities revolve around ridiculous ragdoll physics? xD

Gat out of Hell and Zelda: Minish Cap. The Picori Blade has been broken into 4 pieces by 4 armies who have weaponized the 4 elements and destroyed Hyrule in a magical war. The Picori have woven you wings of cloth to traverse the broken land of Hyrule and reassemble the Picori Blade. Take the item juggling puzzle solving of Zelda and put it in THREE DIMENSIONS.

Inkidu

Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Minecraft.

You play as a Creeper, a special brand of assassin and your job is to go around a really blocky free-running world taking out evil Templars? and saving  the day. :3
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Beguile's Mistress

This should be fun to watch, especially since I don't play video games. ;D

BlackBox

An alien fighting game where you use world war 2 era airplanes to intercept UFOs and then use same era tanks supported by infantry with power armor and laser weaponry to mop up any alien survivors of the crash or hostile nation's competing alien ganking squads.

Sabby

Galleon and EDF 2025.

You play as a pirate captain who was taught Qigong by an alien stranded on Earth. You can run faster then any human, leap giant chasms, punch enemies flying and run up walls. Your Masters old enemies have arrived and dropped mutagen laced meteorites into the Caribbean, transforming the local wildlife into massive hordes of monsters. Leap from ship to ship, tossing giant crabs into each other, ripping the eyes out of angler fish, punching humpback whales into UFOs and running up the chests of gigantic Octomen to backflip kick them in the chin.

Deamonbane

Mount and Blade - Warband: Viking Conquest and Assassin's Creed Unity.

A game where you have to travel from city to city in the viking age, performing assassinations and heists, all towards the aim of hindering the Templars?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Sabby

Dying Light and Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy.

So, I'm sprinting from roof top to roof top, land rolling on a suspension bridge, see a wall of 50 zombies seething around the cars towards me, I wave my hand and part the down the middle.

Sabby

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron and Tomb Raider: Underworld.

So, Lara goes back in time and takes part in the civil war that sunk Atlantis.

CaptainNexus616

Assassin's Creed Unity and Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Ummmm seeking answers to ancient mysteries Arno heads for the West Indies and finds the wreck of the Jackdaw. Rebuilding the ship he sets out to kill Shay Patrick Cormac the man who murdered his father in an epic sea battle that becomes one for the ages.

Arno: I spent a whole game avenging my foster Templar father. Now to go avenge my real father!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

fojangles

Assassin's Creed: Unity and Skyrim. I'm thinking this rogue Dark Brotherhood member has grown tired of the cold and detached methods of the Dark Brotherhood. He/she isn't in it simply for the kills anymore. They want to defend people now. He/she decides to create his/her own order in Skyrim, one devoted to the people and to combating a new uprising order that is reaching across Tamriel (Templars, obviously.)

Wolven Soul

Ohh boy, Dying Light and Hearthstone.

Ahhh a zombie game with free running, where instead of attacking with weapons, you pull out a card and summon that creature to fight for you, or blast with a spell if applicable.  Though, it could be kinda hilarious.

"Oh no, a pack of volatiles!" 

"Quick, summon the murlocs!" 

Arrgggglllllllllmmmmmm-eep! 

Yeah, murlocs are toast in that scenario. 
Est Sularis Oth Mithas

My O/O's

SpiralSpider

Umm...Plants Vs Zombies combined with Final Fantasy Tactics Advance? Hoo boy...

A boy is sucked into a fantasy world where everyone but him is a plant-person. They fight against undead monsters who seek to kill all living things...

I'd probably be able to give more of a description, but I haven't made it very far in this version of Tactis. :/
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."