Things you should be doing instead of Elliquiy right now...

Started by Doomsday, June 28, 2009, 04:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

gaggedLouise

Perhaps sleeping, but the work I'm gonna be doing tomorrow I can, to some extent, do in my sleep.  :D

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

AngelicFaith

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

DajaOfTheNight

Job hunting! Or driving home...if not both. Not at the same time of course.

Dahling

Vishannii

I need to clean this room so I can go to bed. I'll get to it... maybe?

Mordred

I think whenever I have free and available time, I should be sleeping. Yet when it comes down to it, I'm a stubborn bastard who refuses to do what should be done. Until morning. Then it's a different story.
*See Pillory*

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

SinsOfEden

I should be working on finishing up with what packing I can do. Only the things I need for the next couple of days will be left out and I'm dragging ass to finish. I'm so close to being done. Urgh.  ><
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

Observing Trifles

Sleeping...

Ohgod, I need help for this restlessness. It's getting horrible.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

EvolutionKid

Izzie Aditi

>.>

OT: sending out applications for a new job  :-\

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

coastalgirl79

I will catch you through the call of my waves, curving and rushing towards your shore.

Ons and Offs

Tumult

Totally should go to bed so I can get up and do another day of job applications. D:

Izzie Aditi

Occident

Getting things posted on another site. Learning another language. Haircut.

Zandra

Making a list of the things I need to be doing!  ::)

SaturnCeleste

write think write talk write think write talk think write read
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt
Saturn Reads Tarot (Free) & E*rotic Readings,
Lickable Limericks, Saturn's Celestial Void, Saturn's Celestial Sojourn

lenka

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.