Homegrown fantasy world

Started by Kitikat, October 24, 2007, 03:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitikat

Hi all,

As my return to elliquiy, I would like to propose a one on one with an interested person in my home-grown fantasy world. Further details available on request, but in summary its magical, post-apocalyptic, complex, political and hopefully intense :)

Possible storylines...

In the equivalent of a religious order, a female paladin has been feeling strong, well, feelings for a fellow female knight of the light, despite strict opposition to lesbianism in the order.

The slave trade in the city is strong and flourishing. A mysterious wealthy stranger has come to the city from the hostile outlands, to set up a household. The first visit is of course the slave market.

The vast majority of the ancient city is a no-go area, filled with dangers from the magical apocalypse (as is most of the outside world). Dreadful monsters, from werebeasts to writhing with tentacles to horror cults and tribes of savages lurk in the streets and basements.

And so on. Any interested parties?
Bisexual, prefers to play female or T* characters
Ons and Offs and more!

Dingo

Post mago-apocalyptic setting.

Oooh. Definately interested. But while I can and will play females, I definately not play paladins, or paladin-esque.

I'm both interested in the role of the mysterious stranger, as perhaps a monster hunter ...

Kitikat

You don't like paladins? :P What about with paladins? :P

The mysterious stranger I'm picturing as male, although that's entirely flexible of course. The monster hunters... possibly closer to the classic DnD party in makup and activity, I suspect. Shall I create a thread for us?

The other scenarios are still open for anyone else, of course, and indeed the setting as a whole open for anyone who would like to try and plug in a different scenario...
Ons and Offs and more!

Kitikat

Oh, something I forgot to mention, but realised I probably should when seeing your other games on your posts listing... it's freeform, no system. I hope that's ok?
Ons and Offs and more!

Dingo

I have no problems with freeform at all.

I have no problems with paladins, I just can't play them. It just doesn't suit my mentality.

I would like to play the mysterious stranger. And a male is okay with me.

Do you wish to discuss the details in Private Messages or here in the thread ?

King_Furby

Quote from: Kitikat on October 24, 2007, 03:57:43 AM
The vast majority of the ancient city is a no-go area, filled with dangers from the magical apocalypse (as is most of the outside world). Dreadful monsters, from werebeasts to writhing with tentacles to horror cults and tribes of savages lurk in the streets and basements.

sounds like you just want to be raped by a monster =)

Kitikat

The option is certainly always there :P
Ons and Offs and more!

HybridHalf

Quote from: King_Furby on October 24, 2007, 03:36:48 PM
sounds like you just want to be raped by a monster =)

I got a bunch just waiting for their chance.

ChrissaM

Well I certainly wouldn't mind playing one of the female paladins that's falling for another female paladin.  We could even go so far as to say that the paladin my character is falling for doesn't return her affections, and wants nothing to do with the relationship.  My paladin, however, consumed with her lust and her needs, gets a little pushy... perhaps?

And I'm sure I could find a way to tie this into the larger plot/world, as well.
Ons and Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8762.new#new
I'm open to literally just about anything.  Ons and Offs is just general info.  Ask me if you've got an idea!  I don't bite people who ask!  Unless they want to be bitten...

Dingo

Alexander wouldn't mind helping the paladin get her girl.

*MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAARGH COUGH COUGH*

Still needs some practice in evil laughs.

Kitikat

Well, I was picturing the Paladins concept as being more hidden romance rather than lesbian rape...

And yes, I was trying to tie it in to Alexander's evil world domination plot :P

Anyway... if you guys are still keen, drop me a PM with a character concept and I'll offer some tweaks and create a thread :)
Ons and Offs and more!