Teacher-Teacher, Time out ( Male Needed )

Started by KikuLei, October 24, 2010, 10:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

Basically, my character is a female teacher whom is quite attractive. She seems to flirt a bit with a few students, but not many. In her class there is one boy whom she takes a bigger interest in and may do a bit more than just flirt and she can't lose her job since the head of the schools has a thing for her. She isn't even in her 30's , yet she seems to have made a big impression on everyone. Will this engaged Biology teacher have fun?

I might do more than one of these rp's , just meh.. I don't want to always have her flirt with the nerd of the class , or the skater or the pot-head , ect.

The musts are:
- Literate english skills.
- Atleast a paragraph, with SOMTHING to work with.
- A Character profile ( of course )
- Must reply in this century.

Character profile musts!
( May add more. )
Name:
School Popularity: ( Nerd , Jock , Skater , Goth )

Orpheus

I'd be interested in this, and willing to play just about any of the different student archetypes if there was one you would be particularly interested in starting out with. PM me if you are interested and we can work out details.
Forgive my absences. The real world is not being easy on me of late.

kingOFcalifornication

If there's more than one spot available, I'm in!

KikuLei

Of course there is more than one spot available.

kingOFcalifornication

Excellentttt. Here's a brief bio. I'll add more if need be.

Name: Jack Reber.
Body Type: Thin/toned.
School Popularity: Average/Musician.

KikuLei

Alright. Everythign looks good. Would you like to make the topic? ( I've never actually rp'd on this specific site. I want to make sure I put it in the right spot for next time. )

kingOFcalifornication

Sure thing. I'll send the link in a second.

KikuLei