Miss Victoria's Academy for the Sexually Exceptional [Not seeking new chars atm]

Started by Datawych, February 05, 2013, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kckolbe

Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Kokaine

I dunno if our lovely GM plans to keep recruitment open or not but if so I wouldn't mind seeing at least one more older student/TA so Aeryn could have a friend or roommate or rival or something... just putting it out there.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

sansa

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

kckolbe

I would definitely be interested in seeing what kinda char you'd play. 

EDIT:  While I have 0 authority, I am under the impression that Datawych only wants higher year students (that can serve as TAs) or actual teachers.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Datawych

Quote from: kckolbe on February 12, 2013, 07:21:00 AM
While I have 0 authority, I am under the impression that Datawych only wants higher year students (that can serve as TAs) or actual teachers.

Yes. If anyone has their heart absolutely set on playing an underclassman, I suppose I can have my arm twisted into letting them do it, but as everything stands right now, I'd like another teacher/TA or two before I start thinking about any more students.

Datawych

UPDATE: OOC Thread opened. I added the link to the original post. The IC thread (barring someone volunteering to be the headmaster or headmistress) should be posted within the next day or two.

CurvyKitten

I can probably play an upper class men if that is what we need. Let me brain storm and I will get you a sheet up sometime today...or try to baring RL doesn't eat me. :P

BadForm

As in a posh bugger, or as in a member of the senior form at school?
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

kckolbe

Intro Thread

CurvyKitten

Quote from: kckolbe on February 12, 2013, 07:21:00 AM
I would definitely be interested in seeing what kinda char you'd play. 

EDIT:  While I have 0 authority, I am under the impression that Datawych only wants higher year students (that can serve as TAs) or actual teachers.

I'm toying with a mermaid siren idea, I loved the old stories of the mermaids singing and luring sailors to their waters. Can say when she is dry and on land she has legs. But say she gets in a pool or a tub she changes to having a fin? how does that sound?

kckolbe

That has definite potential, and makes me happy my char is part water elemental.

Intro Thread

sansa

Hm well i guess yall dont need another then! Have fun with the game (:
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

kckolbe

We still want you, Sansa.  I liked the personality you were talking about having for your char.

Intro Thread

Datawych

UPDATE: Added a link to character thread. All the characters in one place, for everyone's convenience.

CurvyKitten

What I have thus far, still figuring out her BG.

Name:Leiha Devora
Player: curvykitten
Species: Siren Mermaid
Eyes: Dark brown, but when in the water they change to a deep sea green
Hair: Black
Height:5'7'', when with her tail she is 6'8'' feet long
Position at MVASE: Student fifth year TA
Sexuality:Pansexual
More of Leiha

Likes/Turn ons
:water, sensual play, touching as her body is rather sensitive to touch, kissing, light bondage, passion, dirty talk, orgasm control, a little pain can be fun, dominating, being dominated if she has a strong enough partner, and so much more

Dislikes/Turn offs:
bathroom play, dirty water, mutilation, marking permanently without consent, to much pain,

Background:
WIP
Personality:
Leiha was the type of girl that lived life to the fullest. Not shy to tell someone what she thought, or to go for what she wanted. She had one hell of a quick wit, and a way of never letting the downs in life touch her. Life sucked sometimes yes, but if you let it stay with you it will eat you alive. So Leiha bounced back from things quick or at the very least appeared to. She was strong willed and never one to bow down easily. But she was also loyal and had her own code of conduct or honor.
Additional Character Info:
Abilities:
Ability to breath and speak underwater
When on land she has legs, but due to her being half mermaid when wet she has her tail.
Her voice has the ability to placate, control, induce an emotion, kill and alleviate pain with his or her voice
Longevity
Magical Prohibition: It takes a large amount of water to make her shift to her mermaid from. So a simple glass of water wont work. But once she has turned she needs to dry off completely to have her tail turn back to her legs.

BadForm

Quote from: CurvyKitten on February 12, 2013, 07:40:26 PM
due to her being half mermaid when wet she has her tail.

When she gets "wet"? Oh my... what an awkward way to respond to being turned on...

(sorry, love the character but couldn't resist)
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

CurvyKitten

Quote from: BadForm on February 12, 2013, 11:31:57 PM
When she gets "wet"? Oh my... what an awkward way to respond to being turned on...

(sorry, love the character but couldn't resist)

Thank you! I'm still trying to work out her BG still. I can't wait to play her though.

sansa

Gonna step down after giving it some thought. (: You guys have fun.
O/O

Datawych

UPDATE: In character thread added. At this point, please only use this thread if you don't already have a character and wish to submit one (we're still looking for more teachers). Otherwise please keep OOC discussion to the OOC thread. Thanks.

CurvyKitten

OK there we go and made her into a teacher as requested. Hope you like and approve, also again if anyone wants to work out some links just ask. :)

Name:Leiha Devora
Player: curvykitten
Species: Siren Mermaid
Eyes: Dark brown, but when in the water they change to a deep sea green
Hair: Black
Height:5'7'', when with her tail she is 6'8'' feet long
Position at MVASE: Teacher
Sexuality:Pansexual
More of Leiha

Likes/Turn ons
:water, sensual play, touching as her body is rather sensitive to touch, kissing, light bondage, passion, dirty talk, orgasm control, a little pain can be fun, dominating, being dominated if she has a strong enough partner, music, singing, and so much more

Dislikes/Turn offs:
bathroom play, dirty water, mutilation, marking permanently without consent, to much pain,

Background:
Leiha is the product of her mother Natasha Hemingway a Siren and her father Maxwell Devora  a merman. The odd pairing was destined to fail or so one thought. Lieha has no idea what became of them, or who they even are for that matter. But she was the product of the young lovers none the less. Leiha doesn't really know much about her younger years. Something happened something that she still doesn't understand. Something that caused her parents to give her up, letting her...forcing her to be raised by another woman.

The elderly lady was really a safe haven for Leiha, the only constant person in her life. But when she was 14 the older woman died. Leaving Leiha alone in the all to exciting world. Not wanting to be put into a foster system that would never understand her special nature. Leiha ran as fast as her legs could carry her.

But as puberty hit, and her body began to change in oh so many ways no normal person could ever suspect. She was all but lost to what to do, her needs, her passions, her gifts, and her curse as she used to see it. A hunger she could never satisfy, and abilities that could harm, calm, tempt, tease, or down right drive one insane were almost to much for the girl. The passion from her parents shared clearly flowing through her veins. All this drew the eye of the academy. And that is when she was brought there, and given a choice. to stay and learn about who and what she was, and to learn of a world of passion she could embrace and enjoy. Or to go back out into the cold world. Of course she chose to stay.

Spending her years there learning from her teachers and fellow students. Finding her own and growing into an amazing young woman. She ended up growing quite fond of the school and what they did here. So Leiha decided to stay, to remain as a teacher so she to could have the chance to help change someones future for the better. And certainly something worth living for, just as the school had done for her.

Personality:
Leiha was the type of girl that lived life to the fullest. Not shy to tell someone what she thought, or to go for what she wanted. She had one hell of a quick wit, and a way of never letting the downs in life touch her. Life sucked sometimes yes, but if you let it stay with you it will eat you alive. So Leiha bounced back from things quick or at the very least appeared to. She was strong willed and never one to bow down easily. But she was also loyal and had her own code of conduct or honor.

Additional Character Info:
Abilities:
Ability to breath and speak underwater
When on land she has legs, but due to her being half mermaid when wet she has her tail.
Her voice has the ability to placate, control, induce an emotion, kill and alleviate pain with his or her voice
Longevity
Magical Prohibition: It takes a large amount of water to make her shift to her mermaid from. So a simple glass of water wont work. But once she has turned she needs to dry off completely to have her tail turn back to her legs.

tehcraz

apygoos

I'm interested in playing a teacher, any kind of creature or anything that were in need of [that i possibly would be intersted in playing]? or should i just go straight human?

Siereis

Well I can't speak for everyone but I think we definitely need more 'dominant' type characters and teachers are sorta lacking (at least I think so).  Oh, and fantastical characters tend to be better I think than normal humans, but of course feel free to do whatever.  Of course, probably should wait for Datawych to confirm we need more characters first though.

apygoos

definitely looking to play a  more dominant character in this game, thanks for the player input ^_^