News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cody

What if we dont get it even after that?
Cody has requested an indefinite account restriction.

Beguile's Mistress

What would you do with it if you did get it?

Rora

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Rora

maybe, maybe not...who wants to know?

Scribbles

Statement, one love!  :P

Who's to serve?
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Mistress Maro

Isn't the servant to serve? -lookies around for da servant.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Lucinda

On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Mistress Maro

Should the Maro offer her throat to a wolfie like the Leo?

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Such a lovely wolfie scares the Maro?

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Vampire Mistress Isis

What question would you like to ask me?

Zelric Miras

Vampire Mistress Isis

What kind of questions do you have in mind?

Zelric Miras

Random and interesting questions would be appropiate?

Vampire Mistress Isis

How will I know they'll be appropriate unless you ask?

Zelric Miras

Vampire Mistress Isis

What makes you think you're that good?