Oh joy, Futa-rape!

Started by DreadD, March 09, 2008, 11:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

As a continuing part of a personal project of mine to expand what things I'm comfortable and have experience writing with comes this scenario:

The princess of the kingdom of Rothe has been raised heavily protected from the outside world, for there is a prophecy spoken of her.  It is said that the first person to plant a child within the princess would have power over the fate of the kingdom in its entirity, and because of this, since even before she reached puberty, the princess has been forbidden from seeing or interacting with any men except the king.  Other women serve her, attend to her needs, all of them, historically, as the princess certainly has had them...  But now one of the rival kingdoms has sent a very special woman to sneak into the ranks of her handmaidens, and with her success, they may possibly get exactly what they want, for that woman has the tool she needs to get the princess pregnant, and a ritual to ensure its success.  Of course, to make it work she has to make the princess climax before she does, but she's pretty sure she can handle it.

Basic scenario from there: The dick-girl has managed to scedual a "time window" in which the two of them will be alone, and is going to take this chance to complete her goal.

Anny takers?

Zaer Darkwail

Which of the two girls you are playing? I could be intrested roleplay a futa-girl (most comfortable for me at least) :).

Lirliel

Be gone Zaer, Futa assassinations are my operation... *Glares and lights the flamethrower*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Lirliel on March 10, 2008, 01:20:56 PM
Be gone Zaer, Futa assassinations are my operation... *Glares and lights the flamethrower*

Alright.....I back off the subject peacefully :P. Besides Liriel haves most experience and is excelent local futa writer so I dont step on her territory without her permission XD.

DreadD

Haha...  Most aggressive there, eh Lirliel?

I believe with the Siren is trying to say is that we've started a version of the thread with me running the princess and Lirel behind the futa.  To be perferctly honest, I'd be curious about running it from the other end as well, but it sounds like you would not be interestead in that.

Zaer Darkwail

Meaning play the princess? Well, it felted last time bit awkward but I could post it well I think but I do so only while DM'ing. It is not my prime choice of characthers play full female who is submissive sorts and virgin.

DreadD

Well, if you feel free to check the current thread (Key to the Kingdom, NCEF), just because she was raised surrounded by women and without contact of the outside world doesn't mean she has to be exceedingly virginal or submissive.  She's been getting just about anything she wants for who-knows-how many years, and even if her only contact was with women doesn't mean she hasn't felt, er... Needs.  And you could very easily be the "GM" of this romp, you can control everything except the Futa-Girl if that's your preferance >_>

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I wait Liriel's reply before I answer that. Shemay want enjoy the role being the princess (knowing her love for futa ;)) or manage convince you try to be the princess :P.

DreadD

Er...  As I said before, I'm already DOING a run with her with me as the Princess and her as the Futa, that is why if I were to do another, I would want to play the Futa.

Zaer Darkwail

Ah, I see! Well please give link to the game if possible so I can check it on sometimes to read :). Anycase I am not intrested play the princess, I would not enjoy the story as much as if I would be playing futa but I understand your desire to play same scenario from different view :P.

DreadD

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13498.0

Hrm, well if you'd really enjoy playing a futa in this scenario, I suppose I could try a second, different princess if you really wanted.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I dont want force you play something what you dont like :P. So dont make game if you dont fully feel to play another princess assaulted by futa inflitrator (considering the stories are also simialr so there can be repeative patterns in it).

DreadD

Nah, I think I can handle it, just so long as the story follows a different track.  What sort of Futa do you plan to run?  A human one?  A succubus?  What's your plan?  (You can PM me if you'd rather not keep discussing it here.)

Zaer Darkwail

Well, a succubus one would be intresting. Because in true form succubus can have tail as 'second phallic' appendage to use assault princess :).

DreadD

Though, it needs to be able to impregnate the princess, but a succubus is a shapeshifter anyways so it could just... Grow the appropriate appendage as needed >_>

Want to try that one?

Zaer Darkwail

Yes, and by old lore if succubus made man climax inside her she can use man's seed mixed own demonic essence to impregnant women (and so create half-fiends) in 24 hours. So Succubus can imprengate the princess and can easily find man to 'fill her up' for the task.

DreadD

Hah, would you want to start with a scene of the succubus seducing one of the guards in an off corridor or something?

Zaer Darkwail

Nah, prefer keep it as background info and go straight to business but if later succubus 'runs out' juices she could seek companionship one the guards to get filled again ;).