D&D 3.5, need players and sadistic DM; rape/humiliation/exotic stuff

Started by Koyume, November 14, 2010, 11:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulthakptah

Quote from: ulthakptah on November 20, 2010, 02:16:08 AM
If you have five open spots I might as well throw in a character sheet. Oathborn Shurkroat

So... is my character sheet, okay? Can I join in on the story?

Silk

Is anyone available to give me a hand with making a character, its been a while :/

NicciKotor

Quote from: Silk on November 20, 2010, 05:07:09 PM
Is anyone available to give me a hand with making a character, its been a while :/

I would if you had yahoo messenger. Having message box chatting is far more faster then forum posting when it comes to teaching.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Koyume

Quote from: ulthakptah on November 20, 2010, 04:45:31 PM
So... is my character sheet, okay? Can I join in on the story?

Looks good except for a couple little things: 1. A large sized bastard sword typically deals 2d8 base damage, not 3d8. 2. Starting gold for third level is 2,700 gp; a +1 keen weapon costs roughly 8,300 gold. So basically, scrap the keen enhancement on his sword and change the base damage, and you're in. Also I'm not too familiar with Illumians, so if they get some special quality that allows them to add enhancement to weapons or something then forgive me.

Better join in fast, 'cause things seem to be heating up  ;)

Edit: whoops! didn't notice that it was huge, nm  :-[ Also in case you didn't know, a weapon has to have at least a +1 enhancement bonus on it before it can have any additional enhancements, like Keen.

ulthakptah

I was unaware that you need a +1 for other enhancements, and the reason for Illumain is for the Illumain word Aeshkrau so my bonus spells come from strength instead of Int. Anyway Illumains are a fascinating race if you have some free time you should read about them in the races of destiny. Oh and it is two sizes larger which makes it a Huge Bastard Sword. Get it?, Get it? ;D Oh, I slay me.

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

schnookums

Koyume

Quote from: schnookums on November 22, 2010, 11:22:52 PM
Are things already too late for latecomers?

I believe we've reached capacity, but if you're really interested why don't you send a message to our DM (applesauce), and ask her.

Ironwolf85

debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Koyume

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 23, 2010, 03:02:31 PM
so is there still room for me? or no?

Well yeah, I was including you in the head count, even though you haven't made your character yet...

Ironwolf85

oh thank you I can gat on with the sheet now...
also... holy moly.... THAT'S A LOT OF SPELLS!
playing a sorcerer I gotta select which I know... small list, BIG store

Ironwolf85

um I need a last feat...
anyone got any suggestions? I took improved counterspell already since I know a sorcerer has more spells than a wizard.
I was thinking from the book of erotic fantasy, any suggestions for this game?

ulthakptah

Maximize spell, you'll have to cast with a full round action, but a maximized spell can really fuck shit up.

Koyume

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 24, 2010, 02:12:00 PM
um I need a last feat...
anyone got any suggestions? I took improved counterspell already since I know a sorcerer has more spells than a wizard.
I was thinking from the book of erotic fantasy, any suggestions for this game?

Depends on what kind of sorcerer you're going for, if you're a blaster then you might consider some good old metamagic like Empower or Maximize spell, although I guess it wouldn't be that useful at our current level...  Sudden maximize could be a good choice though.

Improved Initiative is an excellent feat for any character, but even more so for a fragile spellcaster who's life (or 'pride' :P) might depend on going before his/her enemies.

tuckers02

If your more of a buff or protect caster, you might want to get the metamagic feat 'Extend Spell' to double the length of time spells last.  It also only costs 1 spell level so it's relatively cheap.

Ironwolf85

well that takes care of that, sorry for the wait but the holidays got in the way.
I found a image that fit but it's a bit lewd.
I only have 100 Gp left but I thought it'd be fun.
meet Vincent, I orignally thought to name him Victor... but Vincent is a batter name
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=255971

tuckers02

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 27, 2010, 03:18:50 PM
well that takes care of that, sorry for the wait but the holidays got in the way.
meet Vincent, I orignally thought to name him Victor... but Vincent is a batter name

You can post the sheet and the pic in the OOC thread here.  It's private and non-viewable by those unaccepted.

Koyume

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 27, 2010, 03:18:50 PM

Nice  ;D, I look forward to meeting him in-game.

Ironwolf85