D&D 3.5, need players and sadistic DM; rape/humiliation/exotic stuff

Started by Koyume, November 14, 2010, 11:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koyume

Alrighty, seeing as how my other games have ended prematurely or never really taken off in the first place, here's my new attempt. First off, the rule for the game is: if you play a male, expect to be just as violated as the female characters, whether physically raped by a domineering woman (or female monster, or another male if that is your interest), magically dominated and forced to perform embarrassing sex acts, or something more interesting, like being captured and bound by a cult that uses a device to extract man-honey for their evil rituals.

I would expect everyone to state some of the things that they really want or don't want to happen to their character, but in general I want the game to include the following: primarily non-consensual situations, light bondage (heavy if desired by individual player), humiliating scenarios (like being ravished or forced to perform sex acts in front of many people), exotic creatures (tentacle monsters, demons, ogres, etc). I'm not looking for a particularly dark game; if anything I'd prefer that it actually remain more or less lighthearted, and I don't care for torture or dismemberment; pain is to be expected of course given that D&D characters are always brawling with something, but I don't want it to have an overwhelming part in the erotica.

So anyway, I would really prefer to play a young woman rather than DM, so I'm hoping someone experienced and comfortable with these things comes along. I'll leave details for character creation up to our DM of course, but just to throw in my two-cents, I would kind've like to start at first or a similarly low level, where the characters have an excuse to be bumbling incompetents, and I would like psionics to be included.

If anyone has any questions, please ask.

NicciKotor

I can throw in a PC character only, since I am already running a small group game, and having to run two sounds exactly like not fun. Come on now Koyume, you can DM still, I believe in you!
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Koyume

Quote from: NicciKotor on November 14, 2010, 12:14:12 PM
I can throw in a PC character only, since I am already running a small group game, and having to run two sounds exactly like not fun. Come on now Koyume, you can DM still, I believe in you!

Meh, I just don't know if I have it in me, and it can be pretty time consuming; I may DM if I absolutely have to...

So, any ideas on who you want to play?

NicciKotor

I would go back to my little arcane sun elf. Spellcasting only really gets fun at around level 5, when something called fireball is let loose.

That or go make a Lina Inverse sorceress. That would require at least level 6, since it is not Lina Inverse without fireballs.

Ironwolf85

hey there... I remember having a great time playing Jacques in your last game, even if it kinda peetered out.
I got a bunch of fantasy characters, even if some can't be statted out properly. some furry most human, I've also got an elf or two
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

TastyBacon

This sounds like a lot of fun.  I would love to play a male character that gets horrendously violated :P

Unfortunately, I cannot DM, but as for a character, I was thinking a fighter or barbarian or some other overly brash, overconfident character that needs to be put in his place.

Ironwolf85

I think I could play a spellcaster this time, ain't played a sorccerer before
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Muse

I'm already GMing too many games too do another, but I'd love too play in this if you can find someone to run. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

MikeH5

I'm not normally the sub type but hey, why not give it a shot. I do love D&D so I could play

Koyume

Well, I'm glad to see that there's plenty of interest, but I really hope someone willing to DM comes along soon... In the meantime, I wouldn't bother doing more than just thinking about the character you're interested in playing; without knowing anything at all about our setting or statistics it would be imprudent to actually post characters yet, I think.

Ironwolf85

tons of players, no DM... heck fantasy freeform could be interisting

NicciKotor

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 14, 2010, 10:59:14 PM
tons of players, no DM... heck fantasy freeform could be interisting

Not my fault, I have a excuse for not DMing. You could give it a try Ironwolf.

Kate

Im a domme (who adores the idea of being a herm / futa. If i could be a centauress with male rear - I would adore to be part of this)

I don't know the rules as well as others but I like the idea of changing othes bodies to give them roles if that makes sense.

Ironwolf85

feyblood sorceror over here lol might have some other bits if I come up with them

TastyBacon

Mmm, I would love to have my character get violently abused and raped by a Futa. -drools- haha

Koyume

Quote from: rabidmonkey on November 15, 2010, 02:46:13 PM
Mmm, I would love to have my character get violently abused and raped by a Futa. -drools- haha

Yes, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't mind that either, particularly one hung like a horse,  :P though I'm also quite interested in encountering stranger things, like tentacle beasts and multi-schlonged monsters  >:)

Anyway, really hope our white knight gets here soon to take up the role of DM...

Ironwolf85

applesauce

*hand up*
I could try dming for once...

Just give me somewhere to start and I'll work from there?

Koyume

Quote from: applesauce on November 16, 2010, 10:19:33 PM
*hand up*
I could try dming for once...

Just give me somewhere to start and I'll work from there?

Thank the gods for you! Let's talk about this privately a bit, make sure you're the right lady for the job.

Also, I would be willing to assist the DM from behind the scenes both creatively and statistically if needed, but I want the world, the story, and its inhabitants to largely come from your mind.

Tabtab

Not sure how many players you had in mind, but I'd like to throw my hat into the ring. I'm pretty versatile in the characters I can play, and will probably create a PC based on what the overall group makeup looks like.
O&O

Kate

can we please not start at first level - (and lets do point buy and please state starting cash also)
also if any like makeing characters can they put their hand up
i adore doing bio / choosing appearance and playing in a structured game but creating charactrs can be a little daunting for me

Koyume

Quote from: Kate on November 17, 2010, 04:49:15 AM
can we please not start at first level - (and lets do point buy and please state starting cash also)
also if any like makeing characters can they put their hand up
i adore doing bio / choosing appearance and playing in a structured game but creating charactrs can be a little daunting for me

I actually kind of enjoy making characters, so I guess I could help you statistically if you like; though rolling stats is part of the fun I think  ;)

Why not first level though? It's simple and takes the least amount of time to create, and gives the DM the opportunity to use weak enemies that we might otherwise just bypass. Well, ultimately it's up to our DM anyway I suppose.

Ironwolf85

probably level three or four so we can play with racial stuff, and still have a class level.
oops I'm looking at pathfinder....
kate a centuar is a CL2 race in 3.5 I think...

Koyume

Well, the other option is just to use monster classes, where you get all of the races abilities over several levels instead of having a level adjustment. In this case, the Centaur one is six levels; Centaurs get fairly enormous ability score bonuses and other benefits.

NicciKotor

Crazy LA adjustments do not work for arcane casters, so I will still be sticking with my lovely elf sorceress.

Muse

To accommodate a centaur you need 6 levels.  4 for hit dice (monster 'levels') and 2 for level adjustment. 

Centaurs As Characters

A centaur druid is usually a tribe’s designated leader and speaker. Centaur characters possess the following racial traits.

* +8 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom.
    * Large size. -1 penalty to Armor Class, -1 penalty on attack rolls, -4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
    * Space/Reach: 10 feet/5 feet.
    * A centaur’s base land speed is 50 feet.
    * Darkvision out to 60 feet.
    * Racial Hit Dice: A centaur begins with four levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 4d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +4, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +4, and Will +4.
    * Racial Skills: A centaur’s monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 7 × (2 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Listen, Move Silently, Spot, and Survival.
    * Racial Feats: A centaur’s monstrous humanoid levels give it two feats.
    * +3 natural armor bonus.
    * Automatic Languages: Sylvan, Elven. Bonus Languages: Common, Gnome, Halfling.
    * Favored Class: Ranger.
    * Level adjustment +2.
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

NicciKotor

Or you can use savage species for character generation. Much more streamlined then just taking it all at once:

http://anime-adventurers.net/books/Savage%20Species%20(OEF,%20BM,%20WEB).pdf

Page 161 for centaurs.

Koyume

Quote from: NicciKotor on November 17, 2010, 01:36:38 PM
Or you can use savage species for character generation. Much more streamlined then just taking it all at once:

http://anime-adventurers.net/books/Savage%20Species%20(OEF,%20BM,%20WEB).pdf

Page 161 for centaurs.

Precisely, thank you for finding that for me.

Ironwolf85

hmmmm I might wind up with a partly furry character... maybe it's the bloodline manifesting

Koyume

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 17, 2010, 11:21:23 PM
hmmmm I might wind up with a partly furry character... maybe it's the bloodline manifesting

Coolio, are you still going with a feyblooded character, or are you thinking of being like a catfolk or something?

Ironwolf85

I was... but somthing came to me...
I had the image of the great and powerful sorcer trying to cast a spell above his level, and manifesting his ancestor's traits.
he turns to his fimilar "why do I suddenly have a horn growing?" the feline fimilar looks back "I'm sorry o great one... I felt it would not need mentioning when I was summoned, and it has since slipped my mind" "mention what?" "your fey ancestor was a mystical pink unicorn M'lord..." "WHAT?"

Kate

Hmm I wasn't exactly thinking of one like that I was more thinking one like this

Which would give me more disadvantages than advantages. I just saw that girl in pink and well wanted to be her - im perverted i know - there is another htread where i am trying to role play that character but it may be restrained to staying in one room - adventuring with her is something i would adore to do (in a thread like this)

Koyume

Alrighty; our DM has stated that we should start around level 3, so everyone still interested should get cracking on their character. She didn't specify about ability scores or HP, so I'm assuming the default (roll 4d6, take away lowest die; max hp at first level, roll for each level after). Standard gold to buy equipment with for third level is 2,700.

Koyume

Character Dossier
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Biography: Brie was born into a powerful and respected noble family from a distant land, and lived a life of privilege until she was about eleven years old; as she entered puberty, the people around her began to notice strange occurrences, such as queer flashes of colorful light, and ripples in the air. Brie's personal maid told her parents of these occurrences, and that the girl had even been making accurate predictions about events shortly before they happened. The country they lived in frowned gravely on sorcery; in order to avoid the persecution of their daughter, and to maintain their own reputation, the parents decided to send her away with a band of gypsies known to possess strange powers, and to train them in others.

Here, the young girl's life changed completely; the 'gypsies' were in fact Elans, psionically gifted and modified humans, and they took special interest in her, both because of her noble heritage and her budding psionic powers. She was subject to a daily regimen designed to condition her both physically and mentally, and trained in the use of a wide range of weaponry. By her seventeenth birthday she undertook the enigmatic ritual to become an Elan herself, and has since parted with the people she came to see as her new family, traveling alone for the most part and offering her services as a sword for hire.

Attributes/Appearance: Brie is very tall, particularly for a girl, with a swarthy complexion and a lean, muscular physique. Her form is curvaceous and lithe, despite her toned musculature, and she sports a very full and round bosom. Her young, girlish face sports a pair of large, teal eyes, which glow when she is emotional, concentrating deeply, or using psionics. Her wavy, blue-violet hair is very long, a little past her buttocks, and she often restrains it by tying it with a ribbon. Despite being well trained in its use, Brie chooses not to wear armor, instead relying on her psionic powers for protection. Her manner of dress is eccentric, to say the least; something she picked up from her time among the reclusive Elans, and she wears very little when she can afford to, seemingly oblivious to the lustful gazes that follow her ever more because of it. Her current outfit includes a skintight black leotard, a large, rose-pink ribbon tied into a bow around her torso, just beneath her bosom, and thigh length white leggings. She also typically wears a leather sword belt with her sabre and a long parrying blade at her waist, knee length traveling boots, a long, pale mauve scarf, and soft leather gloves. In her backpack she keeps a long cloak for cool weather or rain.

Personality traits: Brie is generally stoic, and can seem coldly logical and unemotional to those who know her well; it's possible that she lost some of her humanity upon becoming an Elan. Despite this though, many people find her quite charming, largely due to her exotic beauty and eccentric mannerisms. She is coy, altruistic, prudent, and sexually innocent, aside from a few playful encounters with some other girls during her early puberty. She is also markedly unobservant, with a strong tendency to daydream.

Name: Brie
Race: Elan
Class and levels: Psychic Warrior 3
Alignment: Neutral Good
Languages: Common, Orc

Max HP: 27 Current HP:

AC: 13 (17 with Inertial Armor) Touch: 13 Flat-footed: 10 (14 with Inertial Armor)

STR: 14/+2
DEX: 16/+3
CON: 14/+2
INT: 12/+1
WIS: 17/+3
CHA: 12/+1

Fortitude: +5
Reflex: +4
Will: +4

BAB: +2
Grapple: +4

Attacks
''''''''''''''''
(Duel-wielding)
+1 sabre, +3 melee (1d6+3/18-20) and Masterwork shortsword, +3 melee (1d6+1/19-20)

(Without duel-wielding)
+1 sabre, +5 melee (1d6+4/18-20)

Feats: Improved Initiative, Two-weapon fighting(B), Speed of Thought (Flaw), Psionic Weapon(B), Two-weapon Defense

Flaw: Inattentive (-4 to spot and listen checks)

Skills: Autohypnosis +11, Concentration +8, Jump +5, Listen -1, Spot -1, Tumble +6
(Swapped Ride for Tumble via Skilled City Dweller)

Max Power Points: 9 Current Power Points:

Powers Known
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
1st: Inertial Armor, Offensive Prescience, Defensive Precognition

Racial Abilities: Aberration type, Resistance (can spend 1 pp to gain +4 on all saves until beginning of next action as immediate action), Resilience (can use as immediate action to reduce damage about to be taken by 2 for every 1 pp I spend), Repletion (1 pp, can go without food or water for 24 hours)

Equipment: Backpack, heavy blanket (no bedroll), +1 sabre, masterwork shortsword, waterskin, 5 days trail rations, dagger, 2 torches, 1 potion of cure light wounds, flint and steel, clothing, hourglass, 10 sp, 2 gp

NicciKotor

Level 3? Then I can still use my sorceress from our last game. I would like to see a definitive list from the DM as to who is in and is not. Would be super helpful.

applesauce

I assume that there's been a previous game going on?

If you want to continue the story with your previous level's thats fine too, because I can up the difficulty of the dungeons...

I've decided on the way you all meet up but that may change if you guys port over your characters.

NicciKotor

Feyhunwurijn Skyflyer, Sun Elf Wizardess Level 3

Ability scores:
13-16-14-19-12-16
AC:13
HP: 17
touch ac: 13
Flat AC: 10
Saves: 3/4/6
Initiative - +3
BAB: +1
Grapple: +2
Speed: 30 feet
Feats: Eschew materials, iron will, scribe scroll
Skills:
Concentration: +8
Know Arcane: +10
Know engineering, geology, religion, planes: +4
Listen: +6
Spell craft: +13
Spot: +6
Search: +7

Items:
2700gp

quaterstaff
+1 composite MW shortbow - 480 gp - 5lb
40 arrows - 2gp
Backpack - 2gp - 2 lb
bedroll - 1sp - 5
blanket - 5sp - 3
candle - 1 cp
ten flask - 10 sp
manacles,master work - 50 gp - 2
mirror - 10 gp - .5lb
ink - 8 gp
paper - 12 sp 4 sheets
rope, silk - 10 gp- 5
soap - 5 gp - 1 lb
waster skin - 1 gp - 1 lb
spellbook - 15 gp - 3 lb
tent - 5 gp - 10 lb
443 gp - 28 sp - 1 cp
anklet of translocation - 1400 gp
2/day teleport ten feet.

607 gp left

43 lb total
Languages: Common, Elven, draconic, dwarfish, goblin
Special abilities: Immunity to sleep and detect secret doors.
Spells:
Spell list:
0: ray of frost, mage hand, light, detect
magic, detect magic
1: magic missile, mage
armor, unseen servant, magic missile
2: scorching ray, invisibility, melf's acid
arrow.

Who knew that getting together and dating with a human boy would make her parents so annoyed? Well that is just something that was highly unacceptable to her loving and demanding parents. Wanting her to get well under way with her wizardry studies and to do some off shore training with some human colleges.

After much yelling and screaming, with the occasional threats, the idea of breaking free from her parents became such a good idea. Maybe after seeing the world for a few decades, maybe a century, would help lessen the leash they had put on their poor misguided daughter. Breaking off with her boy friend since apparently he is a coward, not wanting to step out of the safety of the wizards school.

Life is too short to just sit around reading books. Plenty of interesting places to go and get pampered at. The life of a leisurely tour of the realms is in order!

Muse

Taeya

Neutral Good Human Female Druid of Lurue Level 3
Age 16
Height   5'4"
Weight   98
Bust   D
Hair   Silver
Eyes   Lavender
Skin   All Over Tan

Str   12
Dex   14
Con   12
Int   16
Wis   18
Chrs   16

HP   24

AC   19   (Skyclad +4   +1 Darkwood Heavy Shield +3   Dexterity +2)

Fort   3   +1   =d20+4
Refl   1   +2   =d20+3
Will   3   +4   =d20+7

Base Attack   +2   (Melee +3, Missile +4)

Masterwork Silver Scimitar
--TAB      +4
--Damage   d6
--Critical   18X2

Masterwork Sling
--TAB      +5
--Damage   d4+1
--Critical   20X2
--Range      50
--Amo      10

Feats:
Nymph Kissed
Skyclad
Spontanious Healer

Skills
Handle Animal   6   +3      =d20+9
Heal      6   +4   +2   =d20+12
K. Nature   6   +3   +2   =d20+9
Listen      6   +4   +1   =d20+11
Perform: Dance   3   +3      =d20+6
P. Herbalist   6   +4   +2   =d20+12
Spot      6   +4   +1   =d20+11
Survival   6   +4   +2   =d20+12

Outfit: 
--Cloak, Sandals, Pouched Belt. 
--Silver Holy Medalion of Lurue. 
--Hip PAck
--Healer's Kit (10)
--Masterwork Tools: Herbalist
--Flint and Steel
Magic Bedroll

Platinum   25
Gold:      3
Silver      9
Copper      10

Langueges: 
Avian
Common
Sylvan
Unicorn

A horde of orcs smashed a human village.  In the process, a baby girl was lost by the refugees and found by a nymph, who raised the girl as her own. 
   Sporting with the fey and dancing with unicorns, the girl, named Taeya, learned natural magic from an early age, but feels that clothing interferes with the flow of her power. 

applesauce

Wonderful. Whenever you're ready GM, start up a group topic unless you want to wait some more...

tuckers02

Do ya'll need a healer?  I can definitely come up with a cleric. if your interested.  Or a tank if ya'll need that.

Koyume

Quote from: applesauce on November 19, 2010, 08:25:19 AM
Wonderful. Whenever you're ready GM, start up a group topic unless you want to wait some more...

Er, I assume that by GM you mean me? Alrighty, should it be in exotic non-con or extreme?

Also, for everyone else: our DM has said that she would be willing to deal with as many as eight players, so I suppose it's first come first serve; post a character to prove you're in. Also I suppose I'll make a new OOC/character thread soon, so expect to transfer your character sheet there later for convenience.

applesauce

Koyume

Well, here's the new OOC/character thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89448.0

We've got room for up to five more characters, so again: the next five people to create their character are in; the game will be starting soon, so try not to dally.

@Muse and NicciKotor: please post your characters in the new thread for convenience' sake. Also I love Miss Taeya  O8)

Muse

ulthakptah

If you have five open spots I might as well throw in a character sheet. Oathborn Shurkroat

Silk

I'm interested, but my character will be made in roughly 4 hours after I get back from work.

Hellion000

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 17, 2010, 11:21:23 PM

I'm not actively a part of this thread, but I noted it as I was skimming. You might want to check the 3.5 book 'Races of the Wild'.

Also, for character generation, check this out:

http://www.pathguy.com/cg35.htm

There is also a 4.0 generator that is as well put together.

Lastly, if the DM is willing to put in the work, there are two 4E races that might appeal to you: the Razorclaw and Longtooth shifters, both of which can manifest limited aspects of their lycanthropic ancestors. Conversion into 3.5 wouldn't be too hard to manage.

tuckers02

Eberron actually has shifter base races that don't need conversion.  http://www.crystalkeep.com/ also has some pdfs for classes, races, prestige classes and the like that is very good at helping someone decide on min/maxing a character concept.

Hellion000

Quote from: tuckers02 on November 20, 2010, 11:47:23 AM
Eberron actually has shifter base races that don't need conversion.  http://www.crystalkeep.com/ also has some pdfs for classes, races, prestige classes and the like that is very good at helping someone decide on min/maxing a character concept.

I don't do Eberron, which is likely why I had no idea about that. *laughs*

tuckers02

I really don't do Eberron either, but if there's something I can use like magic items or character races/classes that I can port to another setting easily, then I'll ask permission from the DM to do that.

ulthakptah

Quote from: ulthakptah on November 20, 2010, 02:16:08 AM
If you have five open spots I might as well throw in a character sheet. Oathborn Shurkroat

So... is my character sheet, okay? Can I join in on the story?

Silk

Is anyone available to give me a hand with making a character, its been a while :/

NicciKotor

Quote from: Silk on November 20, 2010, 05:07:09 PM
Is anyone available to give me a hand with making a character, its been a while :/

I would if you had yahoo messenger. Having message box chatting is far more faster then forum posting when it comes to teaching.

Koyume

Quote from: ulthakptah on November 20, 2010, 04:45:31 PM
So... is my character sheet, okay? Can I join in on the story?

Looks good except for a couple little things: 1. A large sized bastard sword typically deals 2d8 base damage, not 3d8. 2. Starting gold for third level is 2,700 gp; a +1 keen weapon costs roughly 8,300 gold. So basically, scrap the keen enhancement on his sword and change the base damage, and you're in. Also I'm not too familiar with Illumians, so if they get some special quality that allows them to add enhancement to weapons or something then forgive me.

Better join in fast, 'cause things seem to be heating up  ;)

Edit: whoops! didn't notice that it was huge, nm  :-[ Also in case you didn't know, a weapon has to have at least a +1 enhancement bonus on it before it can have any additional enhancements, like Keen.

ulthakptah

I was unaware that you need a +1 for other enhancements, and the reason for Illumain is for the Illumain word Aeshkrau so my bonus spells come from strength instead of Int. Anyway Illumains are a fascinating race if you have some free time you should read about them in the races of destiny. Oh and it is two sizes larger which makes it a Huge Bastard Sword. Get it?, Get it? ;D Oh, I slay me.

NicciKotor

Ironwolf85

schnookums

Koyume

Quote from: schnookums on November 22, 2010, 11:22:52 PM
Are things already too late for latecomers?

I believe we've reached capacity, but if you're really interested why don't you send a message to our DM (applesauce), and ask her.

Ironwolf85

Koyume

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 23, 2010, 03:02:31 PM
so is there still room for me? or no?

Well yeah, I was including you in the head count, even though you haven't made your character yet...

Ironwolf85

oh thank you I can gat on with the sheet now...
also... holy moly.... THAT'S A LOT OF SPELLS!
playing a sorcerer I gotta select which I know... small list, BIG store

Ironwolf85

um I need a last feat...
anyone got any suggestions? I took improved counterspell already since I know a sorcerer has more spells than a wizard.
I was thinking from the book of erotic fantasy, any suggestions for this game?

ulthakptah

Maximize spell, you'll have to cast with a full round action, but a maximized spell can really fuck shit up.

Koyume

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 24, 2010, 02:12:00 PM
um I need a last feat...
anyone got any suggestions? I took improved counterspell already since I know a sorcerer has more spells than a wizard.
I was thinking from the book of erotic fantasy, any suggestions for this game?

Depends on what kind of sorcerer you're going for, if you're a blaster then you might consider some good old metamagic like Empower or Maximize spell, although I guess it wouldn't be that useful at our current level...  Sudden maximize could be a good choice though.

Improved Initiative is an excellent feat for any character, but even more so for a fragile spellcaster who's life (or 'pride' :P) might depend on going before his/her enemies.

tuckers02

If your more of a buff or protect caster, you might want to get the metamagic feat 'Extend Spell' to double the length of time spells last.  It also only costs 1 spell level so it's relatively cheap.

Ironwolf85

well that takes care of that, sorry for the wait but the holidays got in the way.
I found a image that fit but it's a bit lewd.
I only have 100 Gp left but I thought it'd be fun.
meet Vincent, I orignally thought to name him Victor... but Vincent is a batter name
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=255971

tuckers02

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 27, 2010, 03:18:50 PM
well that takes care of that, sorry for the wait but the holidays got in the way.
meet Vincent, I orignally thought to name him Victor... but Vincent is a batter name

You can post the sheet and the pic in the OOC thread here.  It's private and non-viewable by those unaccepted.

Koyume

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 27, 2010, 03:18:50 PM

Nice  ;D, I look forward to meeting him in-game.

Ironwolf85