[UN] [F/F] Of Angels

Started by zebratomahawk, September 01, 2008, 11:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zebratomahawk

In the time before Time existed, angel fought angel in the War in Heaven and two lovers parted. One decided to rebel against the Creator, the other to obey divine law.

Some angels turned into devils, corrupted and corrupted. Some decided to stay apart and neutral, indifferent to the War. One of the lovers, the disobedient one, took this path.

The two sides made an uneasy truce. Except for rare circumstances, the angels would not reveal themselves to each other. But the truce has started to unravel. Mortals have begun to see signs and wonders as angels has begun to take arms against one another.

One lover has come to Earth, illegally, having committed an act of treason herself to have done so, to warn her lover and try to give her one last chance.

The premise comes borrowed from, with her permission, an idea from May Be Apples of Eris. Action would shift between the near present day and the rebellion. I would play the rebel angel, perhaps one who has lived for a long time as a human, having forgotten her origins, though we don't have to that if you don't like, likewise with other plot elements I have detailed. Probably would want to get more into epic non-consensual romance, with non-consensual elements if you would like to go in that direction.

Alexander

If you wouldn't mind a male playing a Female role, i think this looks like a grand idea. (I have an insatiable soft spot for angels. ;) )

zebratomahawk

Quote from: Alexander on September 02, 2008, 03:07:25 PM
If you wouldn't mind a male playing a Female role

I would mind, sorry. and, yes, I had cottoned on to your liking angels! [grin]

Alexander

Oh well, swing and a miss as they say. ;D Well good luck to you then, hope you find yourself a good partner!

Bayushi

I'd be interested in playing this.

Message me with information, maybe? Thanks!

I've not been too active lately, but I moved in with friends in the US(one of whom plays here too), where there are multiple functioning PC's. So my past PC issues won't be a problem now.