Wolfy has a pokegirl..idea. o3o (M/F or F/F)(And now with more plots!...Kinda!)

Started by Wolfy, June 30, 2010, 12:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

If you know about Pokegirls, you know that certain regular girls can threshold into pokegirls.

My idea involves a Tamer and his/her pokegirl..who is also his/her best friend, having thresholded into a pokegirl, and the drama and comedy that comes from it...neither of them liked each other romantically, but now he/she is her tamer, and of course, that means lots of taming. o3o

It's still rough, but I was hoping to do this....^-^

As for the other plots, as just recently advertised:

Two best friends are caught in a savage storm together in a small shack/house in the woods? o-o

Two people stranded together on a desert Island?

A young man (16 or older) comes to work for an older, lonely woman, and when a storm starts to brew (Storm, Blizzard, Avalance, whatever.) he has to spend the night with her, and she takes advantage of the situation?

Please note that all of the Above can be changed to Any Pairing of F/F, M/F, Futa/F, Furry/Furry, Furry/Human, Human/Furry, Etc, etc.

In fact, I would encourage it!

Wolfy

Keelan

If you're still interested in this idea, then I might be as well, for a F/F version, and I'd like to play the pokegirl since she'd probably be the more submissive one given the premise.  Still, before I guarantee my interest, how far with this 'taming' go?

Wolfy

Quote from: Keelan on July 02, 2010, 07:43:27 PM
If you're still interested in this idea, then I might be as well, for a F/F version, and I'd like to play the pokegirl since she'd probably be the more submissive one given the premise.  Still, before I guarantee my interest, how far with this 'taming' go?

Well, Taming is a Pokegirl Universe term for sex, basically. So whatever you're open to. :P

Keelan

Quote from: Wolfy on July 03, 2010, 12:22:59 AM
Well, Taming is a Pokegirl Universe term for sex, basically. So whatever you're open to. :P
Oh, well I'm not been exactly familiar with the Pokegirl Universe, obviously.  Looking stuff up about it right now.

Anyway, so long as there is nothing too extreme involved, then I'd be up for the RP

Wolfy

Well, pick out your pokegirl..someone else showed interest, but they've never gotten back to me..D:

Keelan

Looking through a website, I'd have to say I like the Titacruel.  Pale blue skin, 6'1", the tentacles... sound good to you?  I can also link you to the page if you'd like, unless you know what I'm talking about already

EDIT: Unless you can name a better one, I just realized one of these would be a tad too dominant

Wolfy

Well, I don't mind you being dominant if you don't mind. :P

Wolfy

Kaiser Maverick

Wolfy

Wolfy