News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Intimacy of the Broken Scarred [Seeking Female]

Started by lonlyazn, December 10, 2015, 08:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonlyazn

Call me M. I'm looking to get back into writing to vent out and figure out some frustrations.

I am looking to start writing again with one partner. Most likely would enjoy email as it is easier to keep track. I do forum, PMs, and also skype is available for chatting, writing, and staying in touch. I look for story driven and also one shot stories to play with. I have a list of many fetishes or ideas I want to explore and play out. I have very little that I won't try, but you never know. I play the Dominant role, occasionally/rarely allow someone else take the reigns depending on how it is played out and the mood of the scene.

The Person Behind The Keyboard

I enjoy going by my first name initial M. It wouldn't be hard to guess what it stands for, but I love the terse and sharp point having the nickname, M. I do a lot of work from home ranging from consultations and tech support. I am getting close to my mid twenties and enjoy pretty much everything in life. I can get passionate real quickly about something and also smolder out trying to figure out what I'm doing with life. I find a lot of comfort in conversing with people often and with that I have trouble juggling conversations and people and social life. I'm only very good with chatting intimately with a few people at a time. Video games is always the cliche as well as anime, but I do enjoy watching so many during my work hours. I'm always looking for great stories.

Interested Stories:

One Sided Prism
The college student who sits quietly in a lecture hall, surrounded by many students, but feeling left alone and disconnected from the world. His back story, unknown, but someone takes notice of him, wants to somehow to step into that world, see a different perspective of him besides his stale face. Will she be able to step in and change his colorless world?

In Arm's Length
1. He witnesses an attack on her. An attack that would change her being and her life. He decides to see what happens to her, seeing what will become of her and will he need to take action when that time comes when she changes (Hunter/Normal x Monster)

2. He sees her being attacked. He steps in to help her, but she is unconscious. He finds a way to take her home, tend to her wounds and leave quietly without her knowing who helped her. He couldn't stay away and instead watches her from a distance. Quietly helping her in life without realizing. Always a familiar face in the shadows.

Lonely Wealth
He is quiet, stern, but always found himself wanting to stay in control. Every aspect of his life is regulated and structured to a degree. His wealth cannot be fathomed, yet he stays out of the public eye. He has his own private service where he seeks out candidates for him to explore his fantasies and desires.

Behind The Monitor
We have been in contact for a while. Exchanging words, but only at a distance. Soon you find him there at your doorsteps.

On:
Romance
Story
BDSM
Master/slave
Affairs
Hypnosis/ Mind Control
Sleeping
Drug/Drunk
Realism

Reply Time:
Hourly to One Week

Post Length:
Minimum of one Paragraph

Opening:
1 Partner

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

lonlyazn

New Plot:

Shatter Me
He is a cursed man. Bound by a contract that keeps him living throughout the centuries. His origin so old he himself forgot where he came from. He has assisted with helping powerful people rise to power, started wars, and even help save the world. He has been through out different points of history having an influence. he had grown tired and being immortal, did not make him immune from the pain and suffering he felt through time. His contract suddenly falls into your lap. You're different, you don't seek ambition or greatness, but you get to know him. You learn his greatest wish though, his wish for his contract to end permanently and wish to cease existing.

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

lonlyazn

New Plot:

Perfect Profile
The photographer, he works with your company to do shoots for everyone, but always saw you through his lens. He admired you from a distance. One day he forgot a folder, a private profile of his work. It contained pictures of you through out the company, normal actions, but always seem to capture who you really are outside the life of fashion. The thing is, there is no mark, name, or anything to identify who the pictures belong it.

Disappearing Smile
Shy girl and outgoing guy. He sees you, wants to get close, doesn't seem to feel like he fit with all the social people he pretends to act around, but he can be real with you, maybe even knew you for a while. Then suddenly, he was plucked from school and had to leave. Possibly near end of high school or college. Life goes by, she tries to find him...

lonlyazn

New Plot:

Breaking a Habit
He arrive there every week on a Tuesday. He sits there at the table with a table for two, two set of plates, two cups of wine, but always alone. He sits there quietly, sometimes smiling enjoying himself. Why is he there? He does it out of habit, but what is his story? Do you dare to interrupt, step in, or quietly observe from the distance and learn more about the mysterious man and his habits.
(Come Discuss and swap ideas of where this can go.)

lonlyazn