Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undeniable Sin

(There's no wish to be granted, so I guess I get a free one!)

I wish I could find just one decent friend.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Lyron

(Damn, I replied too quickly for my own good. XD )

Granted. You now have a friend who is decent at best, decent at worst. You are unable to find another decent friend for as long as you live.

I wish I wasn't bored.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Undeniable Sin

Granted, the most annoying person you know shows up and refuses to leave.

I wish my dog could talk to me.

boegiboe

Granted, unfortunately all he talks about is having sex with you.

I wish to be immortal (does not age and recovers quickly from injuries)

Undeniable Sin

Granted, but  you fall into the hands of a sadist, who spends his days finding new ways to make you wish you could die.

I wish I could find the perfect rp partner.

boegiboe

Granted, You have received a PM from boegiboe. Unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances he is banned from E and you never start a story with him.

I wish for creative inspiration

Undeniable Sin

(Poor Boe  :'( )

Granted, you now have inspiration, but it floods you, making it impossible for you to sleep , your mind running too fast, your body physically hurting if you aren't putting the inspiration to use.

I wish I had the money to buy all the books I want to read.

boegiboe

Granted, but you are only allowed to store them in the fireplace. They don't last long and you can't read fast enough.

I wish I could single handedly take care of the UK rioting and looting problem

Undeniable Sin

If I could grant this wish, I gladly would. Sadly it is more than my skill can handle.

I wish I could be the best at something

boegiboe

Granted, Unfortunately (And i mean REALLY unfortunately) it is unblocking toilets. The job prospects take you to the constipation relief center. Put your skills to use!

I wish my plans always went to plan

Belle33

Granted.  But your plans are always stolen, so you never benefit.

I wish I could invent something that everyone needs, but don't know they need until after I've invented it.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Granted, now everyone wants a piece of your invention and you are hit by a million patent lawsuits forcing you to go underground.

I wish I could snooze with my girlfriend. ;)

Belle33

Granted, but she snores so loudly that you don't get any rest.  *laughs*

I wish I could control the weather.

LateNightKiss

Granted, but since you want the weather to be to your liking all the time, the people of the planet begin to riot and dislike you because of your power.

I wish Monday would hurry up.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Undeniable Sin

Granted you go to sleep only to wake up on Mon. Sadly Monday starts horrible, and your entire week just keeps getting worse and worse, until it is just too much to deal with.

I wish I had a new computer that runs right.

Cortland

Granted! ... But, unfortunately, it is unable to access the internet. Forever.

I wish I could draw really well!

Envious Dreamer

Granted~ !
Yet with the abundance of artistic talent your brain must delete your memories, Causing you too forget your friends, family and even who you are yourself.

- I wish it would stop raining :'l

Shall we make a wonderful dream together? ~  ღ

boegiboe

Granted, it starts hailing instead. Heavily.

I wish I had a secret friend who I could tell everything to.

LateNightKiss

Granted. Unfortunately, your secret friend has a big mouth and told everyone every bit of information you ever told them. Ouch.

I wish I had a cupcake.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Undeniable Sin

Granted, but it is the most decadent cupcake ever made. You are instantly hooked. Sadly, one cupcake is a 1,000 calories.

I wish my phone would just shut up!

DiverseDesires

of course, your wish is granted - it shuts up

for for a whole week

no button works

it sends a message to all your callers telling them you hate them and you never want to speak to them again

~

I wish I was stronger
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Belle33

Granted, you now have all the strength you could ever need.  Unfortunately, it's only physical strength, which doesn't help as much as you might like.  Still - yay for being totally muscular (wait - you did want bulging muscles, right?) 

I wish I were a better listener.

boegiboe

Granted, your voice disappears so there's nothing you can do but listen. You also meet a blabbermouth who doesn't shut up, and you can't tell him to do so.

I wish to meet someone special this weekend

Belle33

Granted... hang on!!!  I thought I was special?  *pouts in the corner, but grants your wish anyway* ... you meet someone incredible, gorgeous, sexy, cute, cuddly, and who thinks you're amazing.  Sadly, she's taken.  Don't you just hate that!

I wish I could reach through my laptop to give someone a real kiss. 

Zaphod

Granted if that someone is me. Else you will find that the other person is already kissing someone else. ;)

I wish my life were less complicated.