Seeking roleplayers for some fresh rp ideas

Started by playfullchick76, December 24, 2011, 08:59:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

Some are ones that I never got partners for, some are ones that I did, but, they vanished, and some, some I just want to play out in here, so here goes.

1. After buying the game Homefront, I get something from the store that promises to..make it more real. it does so by transporting me via magic into the game itself. For this one, i would need someone who knows the game well enough.

2. Based on the Amtrak wars book series. I would play  someone from Canada, who is sent via a long range jet to investigate radio signals in the midwest, and have to bail out when something overloads on my jet. I could be taken by either a Trailblazer wagon train, or a mute clan, Im ok with either.

3. Set in the fringe  mirror universe. I would be the pilot of a marine corps V-22 tilt rotor  that flies through a crack between unverses, going from the primary one that we know to the parallel one that we know.

4. I would be transported via time travel technology with a team comprising ex Delta force or Seals to a pivotal point during WW2. It could be during Operation Market garden, or the battle of the bulge.

5. Another time travel one, only one where Im the pilot of an F22 Raptor that is somehow transported from the skies over the US to France 1941 or 42. I would be hunted by the occupying force, to find out how the Axis powers lost.

6. Again, Im the pilot of an F22 Raptor, only Im transported to the future, the future seen in Terminator salvation.

If any of these appeal to you, or you want to know more about one of them, feel free to ask.

Khanken

I'm considered actually buying Homefront after reading the story summary on Wikipedia. We'll see after Christmas, but I might be on board for the roleplay idea. The story is actually luring me in, but what I'm considering is that the very presence of your character could change events and just who the heroes are and how they become these said heroes. Part of the game becoming more real would be that it isn't the same game. You've changed it just by entering it, and now you don't know how its story is going to end.

playfullchick76

Thats right, exactly right. My entering the game, intervening, would change it. I havnt got the game, but I bought the book, Voice of the Resistance, and I've watched long segments of the game being played in youtube. My flatmate has a ps3, and I got a gift card for Jb hi fi, so, I'll be looking to buy the game.

My own imagination fills in any blanks, and I just like the story, the action and adventure of it all. As for how it plays out, thats up to us.