Harry Potter Roleplay?

Started by xxneutralgreyxx, January 10, 2013, 12:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxneutralgreyxx

So recently I've gotten back into Harry Potter quite heavily. And my newest character obsession is Neville Longbottom, but there is a lack of people who want to play him. So if someone would be willing to partake in a Neville x my OC, I would be forever if your debt!

xxneutralgreyxx

And wxause I forgot to add this in there, it would consist oftimeskips. Starting with them first meeting in first year, then second, third, etc.. Possibly after a few timeskips, at the Yule ball, he starts to realize his feelings, but doesn't admit them, though she's liked him eve since she was little. And just wok with it from there.

Also, five other scenarios!

One:

My OC x Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo version)

My OC is a scientists who works as an assistant under Bruce. She has had her eyes on him but won't ask him out on account that he is her boss. They maybe go get some coffe on a lunch break, and we'll see what happens. Maybe some possible Hulk interactions with fluff.

Two:

My OC x Sherlock ((BBC, not movie))
With this plot... It can honestly be taken anywhere, though for sure I know my character will be a phycologist, who reads people quite easily. (Think 'Lie To Me')

Three:

My OC x Shane Walsh (The Walkjng Dead; TV)
A med student on her own comes across a camp. She's able to gain the trust of the man there, and possibly something more..

Four:

My OC xEzio Auditore (Assassins Creed: Brotherhood)

An orphan, living with the Auditores. Raised as an assassin, she works along side Ezio. Her feelings towards him grow, but so does her jealousy as his playboy antics, and fiasco with Cristina start to get to her...

Five:

My OC x Malik A-Sayf (Assassins Creed: 2 {I think})

An orphan, raised by the assassins in Jerusalem, trained in the arts of healing and care taking. She is assigned to take care of Malik, and slowly begins to care for him, though she assumes a man so wronged by the world would never lower himself to the standard of an orphaned care taker.