Winter's Bone. Country Living RP (Looking for F)

Started by Gosco, November 26, 2010, 11:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gosco

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there

I have an idea for a game that is based on good ol' country living. Living off the land and animals with some twists.

For anyone who has seen the movie, I'm drawing inspiration from the movie Winter's Bone. It is a great movie if anyone hasn't seen it and it really helps depict a different side of life that a lot of people don't know exist.

The story I have in mind revolves around a family fued that has been brewing since as long as either family can remember. Everyone in the area cooks crank and it ain't somethin' you talk about out loud, even to yourself. Things go on that only the people that do them know about.

The two families are the Hunts and the Zeizs'. They are separated by a giant forest that covers dozens of acres, enough that you can't see either farm from the front door. While the official property line cuts the forest in half, which is marked by a giant line made of fallen trees, both family thinks it ought to belong to them. They have been fighting each other for over a hundred years, and only the elders could tell you why it started.

The characters I'd like to introduce would be a young man and young woman. One of the characters would be a member of Hunts and the other character would be a childhood friend that grew up with the other character. They go threw their adventure together, staying close the entire time.

I hate to leave it short, but I have lots of ideas I don't want to spoil by outlining it here. However, I AM looking for a sexual RP, but not the focus. I come from this type of background and so this is a game that I would very much enjoy just to get in touch with my roots a little bit. I may not have my accent and don't eat animals I've killed anymore, but this was who I am and it gives me a little extra drive on it.

Please contact me by PM if you are interested. I would prefer to play this on a Messenger, but a forum or PM game is okay.

Hope to hear from ya,
I ain't going no-where any time soon.
What would the world be like without the creative? Always the same.

"History? I'll teach you history. You want to know the difference between you and the you 5 minutes ago? The you 5 minutes ago had 5 minutes to live." -Anachronox