Plots here, need peoples. (Males and females welcome~)

Started by verdandi, May 14, 2008, 02:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verdandi

I am a female looking for hetero or lesbian RP.
I mostly stick to that, but you can convince me otherwise for male homosexual RP.
I prefer a 2-5 paragraphs per post range... with plenty of detail and dialog. Without that, I just get bored and end up bailing. Sorry.

What I'll RP is NOT limited to my plots. Please feel free to offer any ideas you have or alter my plots in any way that would suit you. I'm pretty sure that I won't mind... in most cases.

Check my ONs and OFFs thread for a general idea of what I like and dislike.

FemalexFemale **taken**
Type: mostly yuri (some hetero), modern, high school, love triangle, light bondage
Description: The RP involves two female childhood friends who have maintained their friendship all the way into high school. The character I will be playing has gradually developed obsessively romantic feelings toward yours, but is too afraid to come out and admit it out of fear of being rejected. My character becomes distraught after finding out that your character has a new boyfriend and begins to go through any means to have your character all to herself. (In this RP, I can also play the role of the boyfriend for a few hetero scenes).

Type: PrincessxPrincess, fantasy, yuri, light bondage/abuse, blackmail
Description:We both play rival princesses of distant kingdoms. My character has already been announced in an arranged marriage to the prince who is soon to inherit the throne as king of the highest ordered kingdom (which would make my character the prospective queen). But after it is revealed that my character is an illegitimate child, the present the opportunity to your character, sending mine into social outcast. My character is regretful of losing her chance to marry the prince and the respect of her kingdom, and takes out her frustrations on the one who "stole" her title: your character.

Type: DemonxMortal, yuri, fantasy, war, violence/gore scenes (not particularly done onto our characters.)
Picture ref: Pic1
Description:You play a character that desires power over the land that she lives in/revenge/etc. and thus, manages to summon a demon to do her bidding. I play the demon who willingly plays along but has a hidden agenda to take her own revenge on the mortal world as well. Through their adventures, your character gradually realizes that it is not she who is in control, but rather, under the manipulation and seduction of the demoness that she summoned.

MalexFemale
Type: hetero, fantasy, demoness, adventure
Description: Your character has left his home village in search for his childhood friend who was sent off to work by her family when they were younger. I play a succubus who disguises herself as the long-lost friend in order to seduce your character but after a while of traveling, the succubus' disguise falters. The succubus is curious of human emotions and agrees to help your character find his missing friend and in turn, he will show her affection when ever she desires. But after a while of spending so much time together, the succubus gains feelings for him and becomes less and less willing to give him up at the end to the girl that he is searching for. (When the time arises, I play the role of the childhood friend, as well.

Type: DemonxDemon, fantasy,  impregnation
Description: One of the main goals of the kind of demoness that I will play is to become pregnant by a powerful demon and in turn, produce strong offspring. She ignores the willing and capable male demons in her reach and instead chases after one of the sons of Satan himself. He, of course, is our of her league and is reluctant about helping her meet her desires, but ultimately decides to give her a chance. But, such an honor isn't so easily obtainable and she must prove herself in anyway he wishes before getting what she wants. (My character will be very determined, a succubus (so very lusty and seductive)... basically, a nymphomaniac.)

Hades69

I'm all for the boy and succubus idea, that sounds fun.  Let me know if its still up for grabs.
I stole your heart, love.

verdandi

Okay, I finally figured out how to log back in. o.o;; And still looking for people to RP the plots above.

GinnyJ

I'm interested in the High School femalexfemale RP if it's still available.

verdandi

Quote from: GinnyJ on June 20, 2008, 09:56:19 AM
I'm interested in the High School femalexfemale RP if it's still available.
Sorry, I'm already planning on doing it with someone who has already messaged me. ): But if you'd like, we can do something else.
I'll be back on later tonight. I have an exam to take in a few.

GinnyJ

That's a shame... something else would be cool though.  Let me know what you have in mind.

verdandi

HalfCircleMoon

I am interested in the boy/succubus thread.   I really enjoy stories about succubi, and the twist you put on it makes it feel very intriguing.   

Let me know! :-)

JadeCore

Oh boy! Most any of the plots you've listed I'm interested in! Lots of meat for story and general fun and stuff above and beyond happy naked fun time. Except for the last one as I don't do intentionally bad folk very well being too empathetic in real life to write it out well. But any of the rest, sound very nice indeed and something I could do.

Darthvegeta800

I am interested in the last 2. Especially the first but i can pull of the 2nd too.
Let me know if you're still interested in doing either.

Mathim

I'm really interested in the last one, the demon/demon impregnation one. Are you still open for that one?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

PulpyGoblin

If you don't have any takers for the Princess x Princess or Demon x Mortal, I'll gladly play with if they're still available.
Gone with the wind.