The queens of the Valkyries F/F, M/M, F/M and lots of other things

Started by DKDBSD, July 24, 2010, 03:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

pendarious

well since it's a hammer.....wouldn't it ya know......just become a normal workmans hammer?

and the valkyries weapons become coins? that's kinda neat actually
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 26, 2010, 08:42:44 PM
coins?

Yeah well more like medallions can't really explain now. I'm going to bed so what's your first plan with Thor anyways? I think I'm going to run the "The original red Valkyrie was one of Thor's Lovers" and see what happens. XD

Lol Thanks it's just how I intend to have Alex get the Valkyrie sword, it suddenly shrinks down and becomes a coin. XD

Kaiser Maverick

Well a normal teenage looking guy carring around a hammer..........

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 26, 2010, 08:46:40 PM
Well a normal teenage looking guy carring around a hammer..........

Yes that certainly wouldn't be discreet.

Kaiser Maverick

avorae

Quote from: DKDBSD on July 25, 2010, 07:06:34 PM
That would be her magic really. I think the unique power shouldn't be elemental this is the thing that needs to be determined. Honestly though I can't imagine many schools having a horse back archery clubs.

True most traditional schools would not have Yabusame as a club even in Japan but they do have        Kyūdō. I guess she can practice Yabusame as a separate study at a dojo that teaches it. Would explain why she has a real Arabian horse aside from the fact that she comes from a wealthy family.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

avorae

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 26, 2010, 04:35:50 PM
Ok. I was looking at Yuriko's profile and I liked it.Maybe add a love interest there?
Sure I see no reason why it couldn't happen eventually. Assuming you can get her out of her shell and away from her strike force long enough to have a normal date.  ;D >:)

DKDBSD

XD So are we almost ready? What does everyone think of the armour base?

pendarious

i'm workin on the armor for the character but the base is fine.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

DKDBSD

Ok I'll create the rp thread then maybe a character thread. However this might remain the OOC and character thread for now.

Edit

Actually I'm not sure where it should go any preferences? And I should probably create an OOC XD

Kaiser Maverick

Quote from: avorae on July 26, 2010, 10:35:06 PM
Sure I see no reason why it couldn't happen eventually. Assuming you can get her out of her shell and away from her strike force long enough to have a normal date.  ;D >:)
Thor wont have an issue:) and armor?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 27, 2010, 07:12:26 PM
Thor wont have an issue:) and armor?

I set up an armour base so we can have some uniformity for the armour.  Lol I wonder how Thor will react to flirting. 

Kaiser Maverick

avorae

Quote from: DKDBSD on July 26, 2010, 01:39:32 PM
I'll let you decide why her parents have a task force to protect her.

Well most Rich families would have bodyguards to protect their loved ones. After all you never know when someone might try to kidnap them for ransom. In Yuriko's case her father just went a bit overboard in protecting her after her mother was viciously kidnapped and assaulted. She survived the experience and made a full recovery but her father swore that something like that would never happened again and upgraded from just standard bodyguards to what could be considered a small military unit.

Quote from: DKDBSD on July 26, 2010, 01:39:32 PM
Also yes it does ok no more of this for a while. Ok I was thinking a Shunpo like ability for Trish with her magic being several fire spells. Any thoughts? Essentially the unique power should link in with there combat style.

I like the idea actually.

Quote from: DKDBSD on July 27, 2010, 04:18:26 PM
XD So are we almost ready? What does everyone think of the armour base?

I think I am finished.

DKDBSD

Kaiser Maverick

avorae

Quote from: DKDBSD on July 28, 2010, 07:34:09 PM
Where did you put it? I won't start it today though.

Sorry about that I tend to just update my original sheet but here is the updated copy for you.

Quote from: avorae on July 25, 2010, 08:11:05 PM
Name: Yuriko Watanabe
Nationality: Japanese
Sexuality:Bisexual- She has had crushes on both males and females but has been to shy to act upon them.
Role: Valkyrie Queen white/Rich girl
Powers:
Weapon: su'aco -  A traditional Japanese bow
Horse: Air'oth -  A pure white Arabian     
Magic: Wind
Unique Power: Second sight- she is able to see the probable future but no more than a minute forward at a time.

Appearance:  Yuriko stands a petite 5’3”. Her lustrous hair is a rich red and tumbles just past mid-back she wears a headband to restrain the loose curls. The headband accents her blue eyes, those eyes smoldering with repressed emotion which simply seems to add to the beauty of this young woman.

In casual mien, she tends to wear traditional Japanese Kimono's  preferring soft materials of various styles and colors and sometimes a few bits of jewelry complete the look.

Transformed appearance: The only difference from Yuriko's normal appearance and her Valkyrie form is that her hair turns stark white.
Costume: Her transformation costume consists of a form fitting breast plate, mini-skirt, stockings, and ankle boots. The entire outfit is white and trimmed in blue. Her headband also changes into a blue ribbon that is tied into a bow to keep her hair together so that it will be out of the way when she uses her bow.

Bio:

DKDBSD

Quote from: avorae on July 28, 2010, 10:48:57 PM
Sorry about that I tend to just update my original sheet but here is the updated copy for you.

XD I found it already right. I'll create the main thread then we can decide how we want to begin. The thing is  I don't want everything to happen at once. So I don't want every character to awaken immediately. It doesn't work to well if everyone is "boom my girls a magical girl right now" it gets very cluttered.

Sessha

I am still making my character for this game ok. Iti s taking me a bit of time but I will get to it ok. :)
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

DKDBSD

Quote from: Sessha on July 29, 2010, 04:07:30 AM
I am still making my character for this game ok. Iti s taking me a bit of time but I will get to it ok. :)

Can I see it so far? Also if you have questions don't hesitate to ask. I'll migrate it all tonight (Greenwich time lets say between 9pm and 10pm. No promises though.

Sessha

Well so far this is all I have for her. I included an image of what hse roughly looks like.

Name: Kira Kusanagi
Sexuality: bi-sexual
Role: Mystically Inclined
Weapon: Masamune. A lengedary sword made by the mastercrastmen himself.
Horse:
Magic: Fire
Unique Power:
Appearance:
Transformed appearance:
Bio:

Civillian bio
Name: Kira Kusanagi
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Role: Mystically Inclined girl/ Shinto Priestess
Powers/Special skills:
Appearance: http://img261.imageshack.us/i/8bb3a2d28576c3aa6a470f0.jpg/
Bio:

DKDBSD

Urk I lost most of my post so I'll keep this short. Damn bad gateway. >.< Ah well.

Ok I think I'll give Trish Excalibur or Caliborg or the sword Gram (or I might set up the idea that one became the other etc) now as everyone else is going with legendary weapons. We'd need to adjust their powers as some of them are quite godmoddy. I'll ditch it's scabbard as that stops wounds from bleeding, Masamune's power is difficult. If I've got my myths right it can cut only what the wielder desires. Finally Gungnir always hits it's mark addd to the fact that it's Odins spear, we need a plot reason for your girl to have it Pen.

Last i've already got fire Sessha so we could either make them different kinds of fire oor they could have a rivalry of sorts.

Sessha

Well from what I remember of the Masamune it would only cut what absoluely needed to cut.  "It does not needlessly cut that which is innocent and undeserving." was the quote.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Sessha on July 29, 2010, 05:17:51 AM
Well from what I remember of the Masamune it would only cut what absoluely needed to cut.  "It does not needlessly cut that which is innocent and undeserving." was the quote.

Ah erm that makes sense. Guess we'll figure it out. XD