Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella

Seress

CupidCatt

KaraKres

Stella

CupidCatt

Falstaff

Heading to a company meeting...will get back on later.

In the meantime...have some cake ladies.

Trouble1

O/O

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Falstaff

*Offers her another piece...*

You can have all that you want Harley...*smiles*

Trouble1

O/O

Harley Quinn

Allllllll that I want? -takes the whole thing-  O:)

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Falstaff

*covers himself and blushes slightly, then hides behind Harley*

Trouble1

O/O

Harley Quinn

-whistles innocently, but she's satisfied with herself for exposing him, even more so once he chose to hide behind her-

Ons/Offs - Absences

Falstaff

*pulls himself against Harley so he can follow here whenever she moves...whispers in her ear*

Just move slowly

Trouble1

O/O

Formless

* smacks his stick around as he walks in with a blindfold *

Harley Quinn

-she smirks, as if on cue, Falstaff did exactly what she hoped he would, and naturally she offers the assurance that she'll make no sudden movements- Like a snail, toots.

Ons/Offs - Absences

Falstaff

Thanks...*smiles and kisses her on the cheek*...Just until I get another cake ready...it's in the oven.

Trouble1

O/O

Aislinn

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Harley Quinn

Sure thing, sweets. -she says with a wink, then casually makes them pass by the oven, waits until Falstaff is looking away, then turns the temperature much higher, so that next cake will be ruined, then just as casually moves on-

Ons/Offs - Absences