We're all actors in the stage of life (Looking for female characters)

Started by GanonDwarf, February 20, 2015, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GanonDwarf

Greetings and Salutations. I'd like to welcome to you to my personal theater. We have many different productions for you to take apart of. Because at the Dwarfvader theatre, you yes you are encouraged to participate. This is new age theater folks, gotta keep up with all them fancy motion pictures.

But first, there are some rules.

-I don't care what gender you are, as long as you can play a female well. That's good enough for me
-Be active, I usually like a post a week at the minimum. Of course more is always encouraged.
-I like to get to know my writing partners. Chit and chat with them, ask about there day. It's just how I do. If your not comfortable with that, please tell me and I obviously won't do that.
- I usually aim for a paragraph per post. Though sometimes you can't avoid a smaller post, sometimes a longer one is required. But a paragraph or two is what I aim for.
-Please have decent grammar and spelling. I know I don't got the best myself, but I'd like to be able to read your posts easily.
-Look at my Ons/Offs first, and make sure we are compatible.
-Please PM me, instead of positing here. Just to make it more organized.

Now that's all sorted away, you might wonder what sort of productions we are currently looking for. Well there are some that the audience is really craving, let's start with those first.

Cravings

-Oh my gosh, is that Super Sonico?! : An average guy going to his normal college on a perfectly standard guy. Gets the biggest slice of luck the world has ever known. For sitting beside him was the one and only Super Sonico, who started going to his college for a few extra classes. I was thinking of a sort of awkward comedy romance here. With a guy who doesn't really know what to do romance wise, but tries his hardest.

-I'd like to Try Build Fighters(See what I did there?): I'll be honest, I don't got much of a plan for this one. But I'm super into Gundam Build Fighters Try. I'd prefer a OC X Canon story, but an all OC pairing could also work. As long as we're kicking butt with Gundam.

-A new journey What if Korra needed to go on another avatar quest? Where she travels the world and at certain spots has to talk with a past avatar. (For example she'd have to go to the air temple Aang was born in at some point) Where she'd have to complete some sort of challenge to improve herself. Though it's all about the journey rather than the destinations. And I have a few ideas for what can happen to her on their way. The big one would be a group similar to the Equalists called the Elements. Benders who think they are superior to all non-benders and want to get rid of non-benders.  For this idea you'd have to play Korra and I'd like to play an OC that she eventually falls for. (If you wanna remain true to canon and play Asami as well, I'd be okay with that.)

-A special kind of dairy farm: My character is fortunate to own a dairy farm, and in today's economy he'll take whatever job he can get. He doesn't know that the farm is full of cowgirls instead of cows. And how he handles this will be interesting for sure. But he might drink some more milk than sell it.

-Train of dirty thoughts: One of my more NCish ideas. A man on a train has had a rough day, and worst of all every sexy women decided to dress up in the sexiest outfit possible. So he's pretty riled up. He gets on a crowded subway train and finds himself rubbing up against an attractive young women. Unfortunately for the both of them he can't help himself and dives right in. She's not huge on it at first but overtime starts to go on that train and find him just so they can have a ride. Eventually getting to know each other, and wanting to do a lot of other fun things on the busy train as well as at home. TAKEN

-The Pink King: This plot is set in the world of the anime K. A new king is being born, but he doesn't even know it yet. No one does until he has sex and awakens his powers as the Pink King. Who gets more powerful the more sex he has. So perhaps this pink king could give the heartless women some heart. And of course battles between kings are not uncommon so we could have some real fun with this. To note as of now I've only seen the first season of K.

Of course that's just what the audience is really hankering for. I'm sure actors such as yourself will be able to create hype for these productions as well.

Other ideas

- Good session: A sex addict goes to see his psychiatrist about his problem. One thing leads to another and the two start going at it like rabbits. And then she becomes worse than him! Maybe a one shot but I'd be interested in ideas to see how this could be longer.

How Marvelous: With all this marvel hype lately I can't help by be in the mood for something marvel related. Now I havn't seen the new avengers or Captain America: Winter Soilder. But anything in the Marvel world I'd be down for. I especially like Black Widow and Mrs.Marvel.

Also these are some worlds I'd love to have a production of. But don't have any fleshed out scripts yet. So if anyone would like to help out. Please speak up.

Fandoms

Anime
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Bleach
Naruto
Senran Kagura
Code Geass
Digimon
Pokemon
Hitman Reborn
Gurren Lagann
Yu-gi-oh(Gx, 5Ds preferred)
Kill la Kill
Super Sonico
Sword Art Online
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Rail Wars
No game No Life
Legend of Korra
Gundam Build Fighters Try
Symphogear
Project K(Only season 1)
One Punch Man
Myriad Colors Phantom World
Love Live

Video Games
Metal Gear Rising
Pokemon
Smash Bros
Mega Man
Persona
Kid Icarus
Legend of Zelda
Kingdom Hearts
Disgaea
Bayonetta
Final Fantasy Dissida
Fire Emblem (Awakening and Fates)
Overwatch

We at the Dwarfvader Theater (Title pending) thank you for your time. And I hope you join our little acting troupe. :)
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Added to my fandom list. And added "Train of dirty thoughts" to my cravings list.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Added "The Pink King" to my cravings. And to note, I am currently only looking for fandom games at the moment.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Opened up my non-fandom stuff. And added Disgaea to my video game list.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

It's been a whole year since I've bumped this!

(I've also updated my list of anime and video games. And I added a new idea, "Crazy for you"!)
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Added in a new fandom for both Video Games and Anime. Craving a Myriad Colors Phantom World plot.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Cleaned things up a bit, removed some ideas and added Fire Emblem to my fandoms.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Added "A new journey" A Legend of Korra idea I'd be willing to try. Mostly looking for something fandom related at the moment.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

I'm back from my small hiatus. And since I've lost a few games I'd like some more. PLUS I've added Love Live to my anime list.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

I am selectively looking for one or two more partners. I have room for one maybe two more, then I'm cutting myself off! So I'd want them to be something I'm really passionate about.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

My muse needs a good kick in the teeth. So hopefully a bump will drum up a new musefilled idea!
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

I needed some new fandom stories to ignite my muse. So I'll give this a good ol bump!
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

I'll give this another bump, cause I'm cool and it's been a month.

I'll do it on the 13th for some extra luck. :P
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Before I make a new one, I'll give this one a bump from beyond the grave. Cause it's been a long work week. 
Fandom Request Thread!